Fantasy Football 2007

R

rokapoke

Spiderman said:
Are you Ransac in disguise? :D

Frankly, sir, I'm disgusted that you would make such an accusation. You ought to be ashamed.

I'd rather be accused of being HOUTS in disguise. How depressing is that?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
rokapoke said:
I'd rather be accused of being HOUTS in disguise. How depressing is that?
"It is a contridiction in terms. You can't say one thing is looser while the definition itself derives of 'complex' qualities. Maybe your not sure what you meant to say, but it came out wrong." From the inhuman HOUTS

Wow you are depressed......... Did this make sense to you?

R

rokapoke

Mooseman said:
"It is a contridiction in terms. You can't say one thing is looser while the definition itself derives of 'complex' qualities. Maybe your not sure what you meant to say, but it came out wrong." From the inhuman HOUTS

Did this make sense to you?
The only sense I got out of it is that HOUTS can't spell, nor does he have an agreeable bone in his body.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, you'd prefer to be mistaken for HOUTS than Ransac? :eek:

Mooseman, you ought to change who you're rootin' for... :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Because subconciously you were rooting for me? :D

I can say the same thing about Roddy and Dominic...

But good game! And thanks everyone for playing! See ya next year...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I keep forgetting to sign up for an account with ESPN overall... I'll try to get to it this afternoon...

R

rokapoke

C'mon, everybody, be less lame! Join up, it's easy and free and will be fun until we all find out that we suck at it!

T

train

When I tried previously, it told me it was too late... is there a deadline to sign up?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
When did you try?

I signed up Saturday afternoon, right before the first game.

And wooo, #1 so far in our little league? :D Looks like everyone chose L.T. (well, except the fourth player who looks to be our "dummy" this time ;) )

T

train

I'm pretty sure it was right after the post with info... I hadn't been back on since then..