Fantasy Football 2007

R

rokapoke

turgy22 said:
I'm in.

Hopefully, scoring the most points will actually translate into the most wins this year.
I think you meant to say, "Hopefully, having LaDainiain Tomlinson will actually translate into the most wins this year."

Wait, no, you pretty much said that.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So when do we want to do a live draft? I'm free most evenings, Saturday night would be best, followed by Sunday night at 9:30 PM, followed by weekday nights at around 10:30.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Are we going to be able to list draft too? I have set mine up already.
Saturday and Sunday's are not good for me, to many events to run in August...

T

train

I would recommend setting the list up now... just in case you aren't able to make it, and waiting til the last minute proves to not be a good idea...

mine done? - check...

D

DarthFerret

I have to say Saturday evening would work best for me, and Sunday evening could possibly work also. Durring the week is not very good for me at all, however, if it gets decided as such, I can put a list together

Melkor

Hmm, I signed up, but it says that the league won't be able to start with an odd number of players. Problematic.

R

rokapoke

My weekend availability is dependent upon the weekend... so whatever works for most of the participants is fine by me.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll see if I can change the settings to accept an odd number. If not, I'll have to create a dummy player which means anyone playing him will effectively get a win.

So I'm hearing just me and DF prefer Saturday?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I meant a Saturday in general, not this Saturday (although I guess we can set it up for the 11th). I'm not available on the 18th.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I mean the next 10 to 12 Saturdays and a few of the Sundays.... I think things slow down in December.......

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Saturdays in general are better for me, but this coming Saturday would be bad...:)

T

train

Pick a time and let me know... I'll do what I can either way... :cool:

D

DarthFerret

Same here...as long as it is not during normal business hours during the week (Mon-Fri)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, right now I'm thinking Saturday the 25th in the evening, like between 9-10 PM EDT. How does that work for everyone?

R

rokapoke

Looks like I'm setting up a list. We'll see how that goes...