Fantasy Football 2007

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
We really just need 1 more team..... come on CPA, it's free.... Isn't beating Ransac worth absolutely nothing?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Ransac said:
Where is Spidey on Vacation? I say we use the CPA emergency budget (i.e.: Spidey's Life Savings) to fly all of us out there first class and crash his fun. Then, after we've made fun at him for about 15 minutes, force him to start the draft.

All in favor?

Anyone?

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

Ransac said:
Anyone?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Sadly, I'm busy that day. But I'm all for you going.

Incidentally, how does one "make fun at" somebody?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You know..... we'll play video games in front of him and not let him join...

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I ought to change your pre-draft rankings to the bottom players... :D

Yes, sorry, apparently you need an even number of teams to draft too. And I was thinking I should have made someone my second in command while I was gone to fix any problems.

So last night, the dummy team joined again and I made his pre-draft rankings as the bottom of the lists. So hopefully the draft wil occur in the next 72 hours. I think I can still get week 1 to count, but will check on it.

Sorry everyone :(

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The draft occured last night, it looks like, so I dropped all of the "active" members from the dummy team and put on Damaged or NA players to free them up in case anyone wants them :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
From what I see, Week 1 results don't count. I'm still trying to see if I can make them count though.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know... well, on the bright side, everyone's in the same boat...

But it'll probably turn out that Week 1 won't count anyway.

T

train

I'm checking now, but think I'll beok if I at least got manning... (peyton)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Hey Spidey! How 'bout setting up the "All-Time" things so we can see how badly you guys have beaten me in the past?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You still have a chance......... if Tom Brady can't get a passing game against the Bengal's D....

...... and Chad and T.J. do spectacularly against the like of the NE D.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, but he has TWO quarterbacks still to go... I just have two receivers and a RB... I don't think they can make it up unless Brady has a horrible game like McNabb, which I think was a very unfortunate fluke... (at least, I hope, otherwise he's gone... :) )

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ha..... I have a chance to win a game..... after that crappy draft, I didn't think I would even be close on any of them..... I got no RB or WR