Digital Unmasking!

D

DÛke

...he posted something for another thread, and he posted HERE instead of THERE, just a mistake, made by a Darsh, that's all:)...
You didn't miss much, count on that:)...

D

Darsh

Yeah Duke's right, you won't miss anything from skipping over my posts except for how/why everyone starts singing their favorite songs for no reason at all...:)
All I'm good for is driving the conversation off topic...:)

BTW that Balance really messed everyone up:), myself included:(

I bet about now you're thinking "what IS he babbling on about?" well probably not because you just skipped over this post because I told you too.:)

D

DÛke

Take it easy bro, I never skip anyone's post, niether does, Zan, I think:).
WHERE did you get that idea from?
I read all posts. Most, I will reply to, because everyone deserves to be talked to; and some, I will just IGNORE TEMPORARELY, not forever.
If you can't find anyone to talk to, just PM me, I'll be more than happy to talk to you about anything...

By the way, I ALWAYS skip YOUR posts DARSH, I find them meaningless;), j/k:)...

Z

Zhaneel

nah i read it, and i kinda figured where it went...

enough with the smileys already! *rolls eyes*

D

DÛke

Are you by any chance related to a girl that calls herself "Almindhra"? :rolleyes:

D

DÛke

...do you know who Almindhra AKA Doe or Mindi is?
...IF YOU DO KNOW HER, then, um, I shouldn't have to explain...

...IF YOU DON'T KNOW HER, then, WAHOOOO, glad you weren't here when, um, SOMETHING happened.

Let me put it this way, one of the reasons why she doesn't like me is because I use "too many" smilies! But hey, life is short, smile ALL you can, you never know when you're gonna-fla outta here:)...

N

Namielus

Duke a word of warning, stop now, do not say another word, otherwise we will all be justifided in calling you a staker.

And Dorsh it isn't that bad people mess up on my name all the time, but them mine in much harder maybe they are just testing to see what it will take to break you. And I never ignore posts cause that will make you look like and idiot if you repeat something.

And finally I can make very sensible reasonable aurgement be nice, and kind, ie not evil. But people hate being corrected nicely and I'm told to shut it, thats why I am using this mentle state now and forever more.

Vote Namielus for CPA Prez
http://www.brunslo.com/suleiman/
visit the site for updates on the race (note; none yet maybe if I have extra time tonight)

D

DÛke

Suleiman, I think you're taking the "stalker" thing waaay tooooo seriously! Why the hell would I want to stalk Zan, if I could stalk (IF I STALK) girls in real life? Hey, atleast I know what they look like...I think it makes more sense:).

Zan, I have something to tell you babe, I'm a stalker...I'm a very, very dangerous stalker.
Ya betta be watchin' that back Zan cause yal neva know when I'll strike;)

[Edited by DÛke on 10-26-00 at 10:50 PM]

D

dw51688

DUke is evil. He won't kill ya' now, when you think you're safe, just remember you're not. ;)

D

DÛke

...You think you know me Dw, but you don't:)...
...You have no idea:D...

[Edited by DÛke on 10-26-00 at 11:39 PM]

D

DÛke

It's not like I said anything bad...
Wipe the tears, and read what I SAID:)!

N

Namielus

DUKE STOP MESSING AROUND WITH THE WOMEN OF THE CPA!

I will see to it myself that zadok start having to ok your posts/edit them to hell if you continue talking that way, women are people too!

YOU RAT BASTARD! (most likey minus the rat and/or bastard part...)

D

DÛke

...Suleiman, Zadok is a moderator, but he can't stop me, not really...I'm not doing anything wrong, and I KNOW that women are people too, you don't have to tell me of the stuff I already know. What I don't know is WHY do you care so much? It's not like they don't like it...If they don't, like Almindhra, I would just stop "messing" with them, if they do "like" it, I'll keeping "messing"...
You're probably another one of them people that think if someone calls a girl/women a "babe" or a "chick", than that means that the 'someone' is "stupid", or a "sexest", or whatever...
I'm not like that...

They like it, they get it, they don't, they won't, easy enough?

N

Namielus

Yes you are your a moron!

Just a minute, I realized this thing was set to good, time to go back to evil...

Down with capitaizism!

N

Namielus

Yep, thats me!

DOWN WITH EAR MUFFS!!! THEY MAKE EARS TOO WARM FOR COMFORT!