Digital Unmasking!

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by DÛke, Oct 13, 2000.

1. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

Mindi we are not going to tell you the size of our dinkles.Well not unless you tell us how big your sketchers are.:p
  2. DÛke Memento Mori

"sketchers"...LOL:D.
  3. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

4. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Hey!...I was serious about that comment!...In a non-perverse way of course!...

But is that really you?...I thought you were a kid...
  5. DÛke Memento Mori

...remember on AIM when I told you Sage WAS NOT a kid? I TOLD YOU. You asked me WHY he should be a voter, since he was new, I told you because he was "NOT a kid" and because "he knew what he was doing":D. I guess you forgot. I don't blame you, with all that hard work in college you're doing:D.
    It's ok Doe, really, IT IS:).
  6. DÛke Memento Mori

...your link don't work for me.
  7. nanokill Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

i am about 6'3 with short cut brown hair and blue eyes.......i weigh 227(I LOST WEIGHT THIS SUMMER ORGG.....)i had a partial beard this summer...about half an inch of hair covering my face..(shaved it off)....i no longer have a huge ass....(i had a reverse form of sculeosis..but i have been going to a chiropracter...this is to you ORGG)....i live in santa teresa new mexico......my first name starts with a j.....a few cpa members know it.....right now i am a solid b student, but i didn't join the football team this year....(still don't know why i didn't)........one of my goals is to go to college....and another gaol of mine(just a fantasy) would be to find duke and beat the living hell out of him for all the sh!t he talks about me on the cpa.
  8. DÛke Memento Mori

That's not YOUR fantasy, but many people's.
    Wow, I guess my ass is worthy of kicking:D.
    *sigh
    Oh well...
    *sigh
    Mea Culpa...
    *sigh...

[Edited by DÛke on 10-22-00 at 04:43 AM]
  9. Thrash Golem New Member

height - 6'0.0000
    weight - about 150 lbs (i sure as hell look lighter)
    hair - brown, greasy to my liking
    eyes - brown but they turned green once
    teeth - mint condition :)
    speed - faster than light
    favorite TV show - conan o brien
    favorite band - slipknot (they were on conan once!)
    favorite card - last-ditch effort
    favorite set - urza's legacy
    most expensive card - UNL lich
  10. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Last ditch effort? Good choice, man. Had a game last week, I'm playing black-blue control, he's playing type 0 red-blue control. Board is clear, I have 6 land, he has 8. Hands are empty. He's at 1, I'm at 4. I topdeck! Rats! Alright. I play them. He topdecks: Effort. Damn. Game over.
  11. MrXarvox The Prettiest Man Alive

Lord Xarvox

Male Humanoid Deity Shell

5"3

115 lbs.

age: 17 spent on earth, approximately 6.2 billion years total

long brown curly hair

Icy blue eyes

Mystery stat: 25 and counting

I wear a robe and cape with small winglike shouler pieces and chains spanned accross the front, and I often carry a pair of black metal roses.

What did you think I looked like?

[Edited by MrXarvox on 10-22-00 at 09:36 AM]
  12. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

Yeah doe that's really me.:)Duke you should just have to log in,my photo album is right there.:D
  13. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

Why can't you people be simple and put stuff on yahoo? It's so much easier...

I'm still here, I was away over the weekend.
  14. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

y'know, if you want to send me pics, I'll make a website of CPA peeps... only if you want to, tho
  15. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

sage...I thought you were, 14 or something, I'm sorry...lol...
  16. arhar Member

Hey I never said "Mystery stat" was shoe size! Mystery Stat is measured in inches, is shoe size?
  17. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Depends on the size of your feet..... I'd say it's hair length.
  18. DÛke Memento Mori

...LOG IN? AS WHAT?
    I don't understand...
  19. Zhaneel Resident Gryphon Queen

anybody care to answer my question?
  20. DÛke Memento Mori

...I'm sorry, I think I missed your question babe---WAIT, before calling you "babe", are you one of those girls that don't like to be called that? If you are, than I'll stop, if you aren't, then, um, ahmmmm, I don't know:D...

What's your question?
    I stupid, you gotta help me;)...