Digital Unmasking!

S

sageridder

Mindi we are not going to tell you the size of our dinkles.Well not unless you tell us how big your sketchers are.:p

A

Almindhra

Hey!...I was serious about that comment!...In a non-perverse way of course!...

But is that really you?...I thought you were a kid...

D

DÛke

...remember on AIM when I told you Sage WAS NOT a kid? I TOLD YOU. You asked me WHY he should be a voter, since he was new, I told you because he was "NOT a kid" and because "he knew what he was doing":D. I guess you forgot. I don't blame you, with all that hard work in college you're doing:D.
It's ok Doe, really, IT IS:).

N

nanokill

i am about 6'3 with short cut brown hair and blue eyes.......i weigh 227(I LOST WEIGHT THIS SUMMER ORGG.....)i had a partial beard this summer...about half an inch of hair covering my face..(shaved it off)....i no longer have a huge ass....(i had a reverse form of sculeosis..but i have been going to a chiropracter...this is to you ORGG)....i live in santa teresa new mexico......my first name starts with a j.....a few cpa members know it.....right now i am a solid b student, but i didn't join the football team this year....(still don't know why i didn't)........one of my goals is to go to college....and another gaol of mine(just a fantasy) would be to find duke and beat the living hell out of him for all the sh!t he talks about me on the cpa.

D

DÛke

That's not YOUR fantasy, but many people's.
Wow, I guess my ass is worthy of kicking:D.
*sigh
Oh well...
*sigh
Mea Culpa...
*sigh...

[Edited by DÛke on 10-22-00 at 04:43 AM]

T

Thrash Golem

height - 6'0.0000
weight - about 150 lbs (i sure as hell look lighter)
hair - brown, greasy to my liking
eyes - brown but they turned green once
teeth - mint condition :)
speed - faster than light
favorite TV show - conan o brien
favorite band - slipknot (they were on conan once!)
favorite card - last-ditch effort
favorite set - urza's legacy
most expensive card - UNL lich

D

Duel

Last ditch effort? Good choice, man. Had a game last week, I'm playing black-blue control, he's playing type 0 red-blue control. Board is clear, I have 6 land, he has 8. Hands are empty. He's at 1, I'm at 4. I topdeck! Rats! Alright. I play them. He topdecks: Effort. Damn. Game over.

M

MrXarvox

Lord Xarvox

Male Humanoid Deity Shell

5"3

115 lbs.

age: 17 spent on earth, approximately 6.2 billion years total

long brown curly hair

Icy blue eyes

Mystery stat: 25 and counting

I wear a robe and cape with small winglike shouler pieces and chains spanned accross the front, and I often carry a pair of black metal roses.

What did you think I looked like?

[Edited by MrXarvox on 10-22-00 at 09:36 AM]

S

sageridder

Yeah doe that's really me.:)Duke you should just have to log in,my photo album is right there.:D

Z

Zhaneel

Why can't you people be simple and put stuff on yahoo? It's so much easier...

I'm still here, I was away over the weekend.

Z

Zhaneel

y'know, if you want to send me pics, I'll make a website of CPA peeps... only if you want to, tho

A

arhar

Hey I never said "Mystery stat" was shoe size! Mystery Stat is measured in inches, is shoe size?

D

DÛke

...I'm sorry, I think I missed your question babe---WAIT, before calling you "babe", are you one of those girls that don't like to be called that? If you are, than I'll stop, if you aren't, then, um, ahmmmm, I don't know:D...

What's your question?
I stupid, you gotta help me;)...