Digital Unmasking!

D

DÛke

Yes, yes, Digial Unmasking.
Well, since we can't put our pictures in this almost perfect CPA, I want to know what everyone looks like...

It's really wiered in some ways when you're talking to someone and don't know what the heck they look like. It don't matter, naaaa, but it does give you more ideas of what you're dealing with:), like what kind of species;)...

Anyway, we know what our friendliest, most gorgous person, Almindhra, looks like:).
We know what FoR looks like (EXACTLY what I thought:))
We know what Gizmo looks like (EXACTLY the opposite of what I thought:))
And, we know what Zadok looks like (EXACTLY, TOTALLY, unbelievably opposite of what I thought:D)

I don't have to ask your opinion about me, since soon, I'll scan some of my "good" pictures and put them somewhere to be viewed. Wahooo:)...

But I want to know what the rest of you THINK OF THE REST of you.

Like, lets start with, um, Purple Girl:
I think she's tall. I think she has burrent hair, and she looks like Jean Gray from X-Men's movie.
I think she's HOT:)...

Dw, I think he's a little nerd guy, short, skinny, and all the way wiered. Looks like a RL version of Bart Simpson...BUT A NERD...

Um, who else, oh yeah: YellowJackt, I think he's a Mexican guy. He has an accent, a weak one though( not like my overly disturping one:)), and he's short, fatty, and all that:).

TheOrgg, is VERY FAT. That's what I think.

NonoKill, FATTER than TheOrgg.

Who else, pick people and see what you think they look like, I want to know;)...

Killer Joe

...NOT!
Only Ally can confirm my description:
Hgt: 5' 6" (the tallest height for 'short men')
Wgt: Fat, but my Mom says I'm 'Husky' :)
Ethnic Backround: Mexican-American (but it's weird, I don't know any Spanish and I grew up in a Polish neighborhood in the Steel Mill town of Pittsburgh)
I am thinning on the top (hair-loss), but I have a nice smile :)
Well, now that you all know this, I'm sure you're all envious of my good looks and you'll probably 'banish' me from this island ;)

Hey, who blew out my tourch!?

A

Almindhra

Interesting thread...And whats-his-name called me gorgeous?...Yeah, uh, ok...

I do actually try to picture people in my head...

Istanbul...Deep, dark, troubled, fiery scrub...

theorgg...Some big, ol' tall guy with a beard...Maybe a little BO mixed in there...But very scary...

Hetemi...Very troubled individual...Probably 13 years old...

Spiderman...The typical guy...Maybe 5'11"...Brown hair...Can talk normally...

Griffith...As a woman in her 30s, although I know she isn't...

I guess thats all for now...Oh, and Duster saw me at a tournament...But he didn't say anything to me...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not a wild-haired, foaming at the mouth, red eye flint type of guy?

:D

I have DARK brown hair but am a little shorter... 5'5".

E

ErinPuff

Me: 5'2", large brown hair (in a word, chaos), most definitely not thin, but not fat.. really blue eyes that I can scare my brother with if I open them all the way.. really really really really pale skin..

T

terzarima

Jeez, I won't bother telling you right now... I'll get a picture up soon... but yeah I have Translucent skin so that you can see lots of my vanes. Its not like I'm an albino but I am very white, but my eyes are blue. Lets see what else ahhhh I'm young (not telling you tight now) I'm 5'5'' (In that crazy American measuring of yours) Oh I know! Athletic... Fast runner... yes... Boring hair though

D

dw51688

I am 5'1" 90 pounds.

Call me a nerd?

[me]tackles DUke [/me]

"UH OH! Not a smart thing to do."

[me]runs away[/me]

D

DÛke

...I think Istanbul looks tall, very, very dark, but not black, but dark. I think he has dark hair, and is not skinney, but not fat, like me.
I think he's like one of the "attitude" people who look like a snob. I don't know.

...I think Purple Girl is tall, thin, but not too thin. She's has dark hair of some sort, and she wears thin glasses, just for reading though:).
She has very nice, very sexy, very, very pretty smile, and she's not totally white; you could say she's naturally 'tanned'.

...Almindhra, no flirt, but you are gorgeous:)...

T

terzarima

Jeez, dw how old are you? I mean 5'1'' and 90 pounds, a little tiny... or mabey canadians are bigger and bettar than those people in U.S.A

H

Hawaiian mage

I thought I remeber PJ mentioning she was Asian. Or it may just be my fualty memory.

I'm not going to tell you what I look like. I have a character on the internet and it wouldn't work the same if I said any thing else.

All I'll say is I have really thick, dark, brown hair, that takes 15 minutes to comb. And I have those small oval haped glasses. And somehow I got a really big pimple in my nose...

Z

Zadok001

Need I say anything at all? :) I'm capable of looking like damn near anything, depending on my mood. My pic on Starcity is kinda satantic/evil guy, which is hardly what I really look like, but my apperance is almost totally dependant on my mood.

(My hair, however, stays approximately the same shade of dark brown no matter how pissed I get.)

D

DÛke

The last time we played Magic in real life;), you had blonde hair;)!

A

Almindhra

Wow, well, ah, thank you DÛke...I'm 5'7" too...Just though I'd throw that in there...

And Zadok, you did look awfuly scary there...

I think it would be neat if there was a CPA site with our pics on there...And even pics of CPA members together...Like if we met at Origins...Or the CPA members out there who have RL friends on here...

T

terzarima

Neat Idea Almindrha!! That would be pretty cool, maybe it could be part of our Profile, so people could go in and see how we look

Dw:Come on, how old are you?

Duke: Where do you find FOR's picture?

[Edited by ademis22 on 10-13-00 at 08:10 PM]

G

Gerode

I'm 15 years old and 6'3", with size 15 shoes!
Short dark hair, 190 lbs, light skin, big nose.

C

Cateran Emperor

Geez, compared to everyone else, I'm HUGE! About 6'5", 280 some odd lbs, short hair, short beard, rather broad shoulders and general girth, and even larger in stature since I have such a high opinion of myself.

H

Hawaiian mage

Why are all of you measuring yourselves in the english system?

I'm 72 centimeters, 74 on a bad hair day.

U

Ura

umm, lets see, I'm 6'1, 250lbs, semi-fit, blue eyes, just past the shoulders blond hair.
Almindhra is the only person here besides thrashgolem who has seen what I look like. :p

H

Hawaiian mage

I thought you were Canadian? Why measure yourself in english?