Digital Unmasking!

S

sageridder

Much like woody harlison in kingpin.I am in awe being surrounded by so many athletes.:p

[Edited by sageridder on 10-30-00 at 05:17 PM]

A

arachiron

My parents took me to golf lessons last summer. Don't ask. I sucked! The concept of hitting a ball into a hole is way too advanced and demeaning...though the instructors were kinda cute.

G

Gerode

I'm just a beginner, I too learned over the summer. If I kept score of my games I probably wouldn't want to golf again ;) My instructor was a really old guy, so I can't say the same about that!

Z

Zhaneel

I am completely non-atheletic!

mini-golf, mini-golf, mini-golf, mini-golf...

D

Duel

Hey, mini-golf is a taxing, exhausting sport!
THAT is my chosen profession.

Vote Duel for President, and get rid of the F&(!ing windmills!

C

Chaos Turtle

For those having trouble viewing my pic, it's on a Yahoo! server, so you probably have to be a member of Yahoo! to see it.

Another way to see it is by checking out the profile for "chaosturtle" on Yahoo!

And who thought I was 12?

Good lord.

D

Duel

Yeah, he's the ripe old age of 14. Geez, you guys....

Vote Duel for President, and dunk your head in the fountain of youth!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
What is up with that, man. You have nothing to worry about. Nothing to worry about~/ about~/ about~/*someone bangs Ransac on the head* Nothing to worry about, nothing at'all.

Ransac, human Record player

D

DÛke

...could see what CT looks like.
Nice pic man.

For CT and TomB, I wasn't trying to be offensive when I said you(CT) probably look like a "turtle", my English is bad, and when I speak, I noticed that I might be saying not what I want to say, but something else, perhaps something abrasive, like what TomB said. I'll try to learn how to say things.

A

Apollo

Wow! After Dash's post, I was expecting a hot girl, but you blow me away! I'm gonna stalk you!

D

Duel

This IS the CPA, we're pretty liberal. Of course, I usually resrict my interest to my own species, but.....

D

DÛke

Wow! You're the sexiest girl I've ever seen!
Can you please PM/Email me with all your personal needs, and um, how about tell me where you live, and, what Magic cards you're looking for, and what else is there! You're sooooooo fine. ;)

D

DÛke

How could I get out more when I'm never in my place; which is my house?

I'm always away, somewhere; friend's house, fast food place, school, malls, I'm never in my house. The real thing would be, as to what my dad tells me: "You need to sit down, shut up, and never get out without permission ever again, GOT THAT!". Ofcourse, he'd be yelling it out at me rather than just speaking it.

BUT lately, yes, I do need to get out.
I've been trapped in my room doing some stupid homework for weeks now...I'm missing a lot...

I'm usually "lifeless" around school time, but comes the summer vacation, and there, a whole new me.

I need to get a life.