Digital Unmasking!

C

Chaos Turtle

Settle down, boys.

Now, I know that everyone is dying to know, so click here to see the only decent digital pic I have of myself.

See? Told you. ;)

PM me with your proposals of marriage and/or one-night stands.

Thank you.

A

Almindhra

Push the reload button...

Oo, he is one hot chicky...And here I thought you were 12...;)

D

DÛke

...it's supposed to be a joke Darsh...
I think it's SUPPOSED not to change:)...
AND even if it does change, you think he'll show us his real self? If there's a pic, than it will be a picture of a turtle:)...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Nice pic CT. And please, don't mind DUke. He's got a couple people trolling him right now, so he's being especially abrasive to everyone. :)

B

Bob

Height: about 5'3
Weight: 120 lbs.
I look: Lazy and fat. Not Orgg or Nano fat, but a big belly.
I am lazy. I can't run 10 feet. I can also barely lift my 4 year old cousin. so, I'm not fit at all.
Mystery stat:2 cm.

D

DÛke

No pic CT. And please, don't mind TomB. He's got a couple people [-edit-] him right now, so he's being especially [-edit-] to me. :)

A

Apollo

Hm. Not a bad pic, but I'll just keep thinking of you as a big stuffed turtle sitting in front of a keyboard.;)

A

arachiron

Well, since hopefully I'll never see anyone of you in real life, (w/ some exceptions) here goes:

5'4''
Curly very unruly dark brown hair (recently chopped off)
tanned skin
some form of semi-athleticism
crummy 8 womens' shoe size

What did you think I looked like? I suppose a flesh eating monster would have been a better description, but then again, I can always turn into one.

A

Apollo

In case you're wondering, what I really look like (in my human form, rather than my bird form):

5'9" or so
Dark blonde/light brown hair, though it's always under a cap, so no one ever sees it
Brown Eyes
Size 10 shoe
Athletic (Most of my spare time is spent playing various sports, in leagues or with friends)
In good shape; not extremely muscular, but not at all fat

A

arachiron

By "some sort of semi-athletisicm" I mean agreeing to play tennis, swim, and run track as well as other fun forms of torture during the year.

Which brings me to my "other" form:

10'9''
no hair
shocking orange and black scales
muchas fangs
glowing red eyes with purple vertical strips

[Edited by arachiron on 10-28-00 at 10:45 PM]

D

Duel

I've got the body of an athlete. I keep it in my closet, right next to the umbrella stand...

Hey, I WAS a stalker once. At least, she thought so.....

G

Gerode

Is Golf considered athleticism?

I played football last year, but more or less sucked at it. I used to play baseball, and sucked quite badly at that. I am not skinny, but I do not consider myself fat or overweight. I'm just a big tall guy.

N

nanokill

hmmm.......golf might be considered athleticism......well here is one way for you to exersise gerode

[me] puts a miniture disco ball in place of a golf ball and drives it to the green[/me]

G

Gerode

[me] hops into the nearest golf cart, drives down the fairway to the Shiny golf ball. [/me]

D

Duel

I played football in a rec league for a while. My job was to fall on people, more or less. But I quit playing football when I found something else to use my head for.....

Now, I don't mean to insult football players, but when I played, I only met 2 intelligent football players. Sadly enough, niether of them was me.

Vote Duel for President, and drag America kicking and screaming into the century of the Fruitbat!

G

Gerode

I only played one year, but one of my best friends was a 1st-string Varsity lineman last year in our junior high team. He is injured for this season at the high school. :(
There was actually quite a Magic-player population on the junior high team last year. There were 7 gamers on the team, including the person I just mentioned. Needless to say, he was the only one in varsity. ;)