Digital Unmasking!

A

arachiron

*chuckles* Did you draw that? If not, where was that website for all the artwork again? Sorry!--I lose practically everything.

A

arachiron

Spiffy. Did you draw that? If not, where was that website for all the artwork again? Sorry!--I lose practically everything. (especially my mind)

Z

Zhaneel

wow! if i'd have known i'd get such an overwhelming response... ;)

double post, arachiron? ;) yes i drew my self-portrait (hehe) the fantasy site is here http://elfwood.lysator.liu.se/ but that pic is not in my gallery...

A

Apollo

Hey, she's part bird. I guess that means she's sorta my species.:)

Z

Zhaneel

:)

has anyone here read anything by Mercedes Lackey? If so, you would understand my character.

Z

Zero

Well, like I have said, I want a place where I can put up my picture and say "Go there to see my pic." instead of showing it to everyone. Does anyone have any suggestions (Note: I am one lazy Bitch! Pardon the swearing;) )

A

Almindhra

You can email me the pic and I can put it on a webpage for you...

almindhra@dragonmount.com

A

Apollo

Yes, I have read Mercades Lackey. And I understand the character.

And according to Whimsy, I lust after anything with wings. So I suppose I'll have to make my move on you.:)

A

Apollo

I'm a phoenix. It's mainly so I can run around and interfere in the Battle Arena, and generally get on people's nerves. They may get ticked, but they can't kill me.:)

But in Whimsy's story (in the homemade cards forum) I'm "Apollo, cabin boob" on the Weatherlost. I'm a perfectly normal teenage boy, except I have wings, and I lust after anything winged. I even chased Zadok around for a while.:)

Go read it, it's pretty funny. And boy, is my character stupid.:)

That's the main reason I'm "Bird Boy." There's a pic of me somewhere, that Ally made.

A

arachiron

I didn't realized I double posted. (I'm having trouble w/ my computer, it keeps freezing on me and the web pages are sooo slow to come.) This computer is ancient. I really need my own w/ a cable modem 'cause my brother's always on the other one. Ah well, like anyone listens to me...

Z

Zhaneel

that's a pretty spiffy card...

as for a match made in heaven... that would make sense, since we both fly ;)

T

Tabasco

About Me

Marital Status: Girlfriend of 2 years and 7 months
Shoe Size: 16...(not kidding...guess I got everyone beat)
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 250 lbs
Non-Gaming hobbies: Drinking, Bowling and movies with friends
Most fun and wierd experience: Drunken Bowling

Only 13Nova could probably confirm this.....or the currently absent Aku Necromancer.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Wow, you just did it again.

Anyway, I'm a giant sea monster with tentacles, or it would be really cool if I were...

Anyway...

Martial Status: tai-chi (I couldn't resist that joke, sorry)
Shoe Size: 12
Height: 5'10"
Weight: 168 lbs.
Non-Gaming hobbies: Nothing. I do absolutely nothing.
Most fun and wierd experience: Nothing of interest ever happens to me.

C

Chaos Turtle

Well, as long as we're playing the Lazarus game...

Marital Status: Acquitted
Height: 6'0" standing, 13" when lying down, more if (censored)
Shoe size: 9.5
Weight: 188 cosmic tons

Non-gaming hobbies: (censored), (censored), and rock-n-roll. Actually, not so much rock-n-roll these days, but I take all the (censored) and (censored) I can get. Also into grappling, ghostly visitations, and fugue states, though usually not all at once. Oh, and I just love to watch Buffy and CSI reruns.

Most fun and wierd experience: The time when I was on (censored) and I was looking at the clouds and they were making whatever shapes I could imagine, and my friends were all talking in circles and I couldn't pay any attention to the conversation on account of I was distracted by seeing their words spelled out in shimmering ribbons of color. And the B brought out the zorch and we set it on fire and... uh... nevermind, that never happened.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Your post is to censored. It leaves too much to the imagination. I have a dirty mind. It might have been better if you'd just left it uncensored... :eek:

Edit: If you don't believe me, CT, I can give you an example... :D

A

Almindhra

Wow...What a great thread this was to peruse...I'm glad it was bumped...So funny...

C

Chaos Turtle

The naughtier you think, the more likely it is you are accurate... ;)
(Especially if you know what a "zorch" is...)

Originally posted by Oversoul
Your post is to censored. It leaves too much to the imagination. I have a dirty mind. It might have been better if you'd just left it uncensored... :eek:

Edit: If you don't believe me, CT, I can give you an example... :D