Digital Unmasking!

N

Namielus

I'm gonna say 'yea' :D, and scowl at duke:mad:.

Duke act nicer to the nice lady folk, that shouldn't have to put up with your trash!

S

Sleepy

I think she meant her offer to do a website with your pic on it as well as any of the rest of us who wanna do it. in other words she wants you to send her your pic Duke!

D

DÛke

...I don't think she wanted MY pic, she was asking for something else...SOMETHING I seem to miss...
COME ON, ZAN, tell me what you want, and tell me if I could call you "babe";)...

Z

Zhaneel

y'know, if you want to send me pics, I'll make a website of CPA peeps... only if you want to, tho
was the question

I don't care as long as you're not a) a stalker b) an old guy or c) dirty minded

Z

Zhaneel

I'll leave it up to him to tell me... i kinda figured the rest of you would say no ;)

A

Apollo

I don't care as long as you're not a) a stalker b) an old guy or c) dirty minded
Or, in DUke's case: d) all of the above

--Insert smilie so DUke knows I'm joking--

:)

M

Multani

in defense of Duke, he's not old. Last time I checked, he was 16, or was that 17?...

N

Namielus

17, but then again there are many members around that age that act much more sensible and less offensive then duke. Age shouldn't be an issue, how that person acts such. For example Duke would be compairitively a 4 or 5 year old, where as someone like Apollo or Multani would be a more sensible 30 or 40. But that isn't the way things work...

D

DÛke

Talking behind my back, as I see it:D...
I could act mature if I want to, but why should I?
Give me one good reason, and I'll start being my adult, real life, self, otherwise, I'll play under Duke's rules, his rules says: Nothing matters, except the girls, the intelligent, and the wise.

Apollo, I CAN take a joke, I GET the "smilies" idea now, stop doing it:)...

To everyone else, I'm not a stupid little SoB, I know I seem to be, but I'm not...OH well, I DON'T care, MUAHAHAHAHAHHAH:)...

Zan, did you even see my pic? DO I look like a stalker:D? I guess pics can't tell, can they:)...

D

DÛke

...I'm not a stalker...But yet again;)...
As for the answer to your question: No, don't make a website, or anything; don't work that hard babe:).

Now, to the rest of you who think I'm "immature",
let's look at the big picture: does it really matter if I'm immature or not? The real question is, do you like me for WHAT I AM or NOT, that's the question:)...

/\/\ea Culpa

Killer Joe

d-r-o-l-l, very d-r-o-l-l.
Listen, Dursh. I may be old, and I may be dirty minded, and I may be ......!?
Dang it!
So What!? :)
Thanks, Dorsh!
I won't spell it with a "u", okay? :)

A

Apollo

Heh. But it's getting kinda fun, DUke! It's kinda like a running gag.:)

But I'll stop if you really want to. Cause I'm a nice guy, of course.

D

Darsh

Dorsh? Since when am I a Klingon?
I'm just kidding, Duke's not a stalker...he's a killer!;)

:sounds of gun shots heard in the background:;)

D

Darsh

Thats weird, I posted this in the Silly Multiplayer post but it posted it here...weird.

[Edited by Darsh on 10-25-00 at 08:27 PM]