D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess

Discussion in 'Games Run By CPA Members' started by Spiderman, Dec 29, 2004.

1. train The Wildcard!!!...

Si'Nat

(So Rondo will check... anyone else want to "second check"?...At least this might speed up some of the quest...)
  2. Oversoul The Tentacled One

Sure, I'll be #2.
  3. TomB Administrative Assistant

"The elf oughta check too, fer secret doors an' such...:)"
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Okay, so Rondo and Oversoul spend a turn checking for traps and secret doors in each "room" from now on...

For this one, you both don't find anything.
  5. train The Wildcard!!!...

Si'Nat

(Okay... so after this one I'll begin checking also... This one is barren and you all already didn't find anything...)

(so now we go back north...)

"Well... let's try this way then..."
  6. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

(As a quick reminder it's not really "north" as it's just an "alcove", but more east)

10' east, the walls turn back to more "man-made" and there are stairs going up to the north. The cave-like passage continues to the southeast.
  7. train The Wildcard!!!...

Si'Nat

(Urging along...)

"How's about up the stairs guys? Let's Go..."
  8. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Stairs going up? Huh?....I guess we should check those out huh?
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

The stairs go up for about 25' before reaching a landing and turning east. You go about 10' and then up some more stairs for about 20' before coming to a door right in front of you (east wall)

Attached Files:

10. train The Wildcard!!!...

Si'Nat

(Checking for traps... as are the other default checkers... if all is well... open, prepared to battle...)

"What do we have here?..."
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

** Okay, I'll assume the default checkers check for traps and listen at doors

You open the door and see a 30' square room. In the center of the room are three, human-like reptiles with short tails, long legs, and a spiny "comb" on their heads and arms.

You are not surprised... and they immediately attack.

Amazingly, you get the initiative....

Round 1
  12. train The Wildcard!!!...

Si'Nat

(Fire away...)

"Thirsty for blood are ye?!..."
  13. BigBlue Magic Jones

Throw a dagger if I get an opening...
  14. Oversoul The Tentacled One

What's the time? Arrow time!
  15. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Move into attack formation, and if an opening, do so...
  16. TomB Administrative Assistant

Rondo uses the bow as long as he can, as he has been wounded and would rather not die atm...He'll drop it and melee with his axe if involved in hand-to-hand though...;)
  17. Prince RXI CPA Moon-Boy

"..Finally... something that bleeds..."

*Karnage charges into the fray to rain down massive bladed beatdown apon them^_^*
  18. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

** I'm gonna assume you guys step into the room and "spread out" as much as you're able to in 5' (the most you can move and fight at the same time).

Si'Nat and Patrick both hit the second one with varying degrees of success - Si'Nat's arrow just glances off an arm while Patrick's dagger sinks into a thigh. Oversoul and Rondo miss their targets though.

Bertrem and Karnage close with them as one-two respectively (in other words, Karnage's foe is the one wounded by the missiles). Bertrem lands a solid blow on his opponent while Karnage misses.

The creatures try to claw and bite Bertrem and Karnage but they manage to avoid the attacks.

Round 2 - Creatures have initiative.

Bertrem suffers a small claw wound. Karnage however, takes a massive swipe across the face and a bite on the arm - he goes down.
  19. train The Wildcard!!!...

Si'Nat

(Wash, rinse, repeat...)
  20. DarthFerret Evil Sith Weasel

Yells, "Stay back and use your ranged attacks, these fellows smell nausiating...." Then turns attention back to the battle and yells at the beasts, "What the hell is that smell" as he tries to decapitate them.