D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No traps...

The cave is about 10' in radius. A number of life-sized stone statues of humans and dwarves have been piled here. No attempt has been made to store them in any order - some lean against walls, some have fallen down, and some are stacked on top of each other.

These are pretty life-like too, each carved with amazing detail.

T

train

Si'Nat

"Nothing of interest guys... more big rocks is all... Let's move on..."

(continues the journey...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You exit the cave and continue going north. You travel for about 60' feet before the cave curves a bit to the northeast, east, and then turns southeast for about 30' before opening up into roughly 15' square "area". It's more like the cave-like area opened up wider to about 15' than a proper room or cave though.

This area has a number of clay pots of different sizes. Most of the pots are filled with dead plants. Withered stalks, dead leaves, and brown dried flowers litter the floor. Though the plants are dead, some vile-looking yellow fungus grows on the west walls.

There's a north passage and a gently curving northeast passage.

(map to follow)

T

train

Si'Nat

(I'm not messing with the pots... tries to discern any tracks that may be on the floor... Bow at the ready...)

"Hmph... widening up for nothing other than storage... As soon as you guys are done checking I say we head Northeast..."

(Proceeds that direction when everyone is ready...)

B

BigBlue

Patrick

I'm patiently observing the goings on... looking for anything interesting, but more focused on listening for signs of something alive other than the party...

B

BigBlue

(I'm just trying to participate in my own very busy way... I've been busy at work - and spreading my time here pretty thin w/ a lot of goings on... plus, first level dungeon crawl is not really Patricks gig... I'm trying to help out as best I can... but I'm feeliing weak.)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, northeast it is. It travels roughly 30' before splitting and you can go north or south. North, your torches show just a little cave alcove 20' ahead while the "main" part seems to make a sharp turn to the east. South, it just goes on for at least 30' before fading to darkness.

Attachments

T

train

Si'Nat

(Since we are just traveling through now, and no visible items seen... I say we continue, this time going South...)

"this way guys..."

T

train

Si'Nat

(if anyone wants to have a default of "checking the room" when we are flowing through, we can do so... I don't have an interest in checking it much... especially if it is a barren cave area...)

(Ready to move on after anyone checks if wanted...)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
*I'll default to checking rooms and such for traps, making observations as I go...:)*