D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Conserving arrows is nice, but Cugel has an aversion to tangling with large apes of any color. He'll shoot them.*

T

train

Si'Nat

(I was taking into account they would be "primal" and that adrenaline enough could absorb some arrow damage - so I am letting them fly and will recoup whatever possible later...)

D

DarthFerret

Waits as the volley of arrows rain down upon the beasts, if they charge, will meet them head on, shield up and mace at the ready!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
*Well, if that big lug over there is charging into the flight path, I might just hold back on the shot...Maybe...;)*

P

Prince RXI

Karnage looks at the two Apes in slight confusion... and brings his massive blade up to the ready, setting to strike as soon as they are within range. **No, Karnage wouldn't growl at them, he's more civilized than the rest of his clan^_^**

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Si'Nat and Cugel wait until Rondo is ready and then they let fly with a volley. Si'Nat and Rondo each hit one square in the chest. The beasts let out a howl and charge.

Round 2 - Party gets initiative.

The three let fly another volley before the apes reach Karnage. Again, Si'Nat and Rondo aim true, this time hitting the other ape that they didn't hit before. The apes seem unfazed however. Karnage braces for the attack....

The first ape strikes at him with its arms. One fist knocks him in the head. The other moves past and attacks Rondo (he's the second in line, right?) and one blow hits him.

Round 3 - Party has initiative (I'll wait since two were wounded)

B

BigBlue

I'll throw a dagger.... and would have thrown one Fri had I been available...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Continues to try his luck with arrows unless there's a solid opening for him to blindside one of the apes with his sword.*

P

Prince RXI

Karnage takes the blow and swings his sword as fast as he can, preferably hacking off the arm of the ape who hit him, but he's not picky.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Taking careful aim, Si'Nat and Cugel aim at the one attacking Karnage and both hit true! The ape is now bleeding profusely. Patrick misses with his throw however.

Karnage finishes off the ape with a stab through the gut. Rondo drops his bow and reaches for his axe, and Bertrem swings over him to cover him, hitting the second ape with a solid blow. It now looks pretty bloody and bruised.

The ape swings out with both arms and again, one strikes Rondo in the gut.

Round 4 - Ape gets initiative.

The ape presses the attack on Rondo but he manages to duck and weave out of the way.

This time, all of the missile group's volley hits - two arrows and a dagger. The ape falls to the ground.

The east corridor extended 50' with jail cells to the south and one in the north at the far end. You see two more statues in two of the cells (a middle one and the far south one).

** the maps should go side by side as shown

Attachments