D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As it seems everyone awaits Bertrem's results, the rat finishes eating and curls up into a ball and goes to sleep, quite content and satisfied now.

T

train

"well then forget Bertrem checking the lever and just pull it if boring isn't what you are wanting to waste your time with... heck, if you want you can just use this torch to push the lever, and make sure you are a safe distance from it when doing so..."

(The torch is gestured towards devin...)

"triple-hafling dare you, with a fig on top!..."

B

BigBlue

"I say we stick together here, I'll wait right here in the entrance room with my torch, listening and observing the effects of moving the lever - other than hopefully raising the portcullises."

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Patrick moves to the "main room" while Cugel starts poking around the western room, assisting and double-checking Bertrem's work.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"Alright lads...let's get on with this. Which lever should we pull?"

*I'm thinking that, provided Bertram doesn't get chopped in half or anything as a result of checking the lever/disarming the button thingie (if it has one), we should proceed to pull a) Eastroom's lever, or B) Westroom's lever, attempting to raise one of the porticullis'.*

D

DarthFerret

Getting disgusted at all the silliness, and slightly miffed that nothing is happening yet, Bertrem pulls the lever, and then jumps back, ready to attack the rat or the lever, whichever attacks him first!

B

BigBlue

"Nothing happened out here either... But I suspect we have to put both levers up, as the diagram says A+B (up arrow)"

T

train

"Well then let's see if we know how to read a diagram..."

*Si'Nat walks over and pushes the other lever up...Dagger ready*

T

train

*I try to focus on the direction the noise is coming from and just begin heading that way... dagger at the ready...*

B

BigBlue

Quietly (not Shouting) "The Gates are open."

"I propose the Western passage..."

B

BigBlue

Patrick

After all have left the western room, Patrick closes the door to keep the rat from wandering...