D&D: Palace of the Silver Princess

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(You also have to be the group leader in the camp sing-alongs :) )

As Patrick pokes around the room, Devin starts his own inspection and then picks up two skeleton femur bones and puts them in his pack.

D

DarthFerret

Bertrem starts walking the perimiter of the walls, stopping and listening at every opening, keeping a watchful eye out for anything out of the ordinary, letting those smarter than himself do thier jobs.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Rondo goes over to the western door and checks around on the door, and the floors, walls, etc.

"Any of you lads up for checking out what's behind this here door?"

*Sorry about the torch crack there, train, but if you can't be on very much (and I understand why) at least this way you're actually helping out a little. Nothing personal...;)*

D

DarthFerret

Bertrem

"Hold on a second guys, I found something over here by this lever."

Bertrem is peering at the lever in the room where the two skeletons were. You see him push at what appears to be a small button.

"I think that this was trapped, and I hope I disarmed it."

B

BigBlue

"I guess we'd all better be on the lookout then... That's the second trap we've encountered..."

"I didn't see anything in my scan of the area."

Patrick holds the torch high, while others search the area, to give them light to work with.

"I'll just wait here 'til you are all satisfied there's naught left of merit in the room, then I'll move with the rest of you to the other."

**Spidey, I appreciate the PM for that stuff... I will say that I am the type who won't withold info, so unless I PM you with a query, it's public knowledge as I'll share it with everyone. Also, if that happens I'll make some public announcement of whatever to describe my overt activity, though I'm not one for subversion.**

T

train

"I'm up for seeing what's behind the door... might as well use this torch lighting for something right?..."

*joking smile appears on Devin's face*

"Okay guys, two traps found, for some reason someone or something doesn't want visitors deeper in this palace... I say we find out why..."

(Not a problem TomB - Now that I am getting control of my schedule and everything else I should be okay...;))

B

BigBlue

** Now, I will caveat this by saying that I know the people in question won't take this the wrong way.... (Not that there's anything wrong with that...) But perhaps Rondo wants Devin to hold the torch for him... (In a different metaphorical sense...) ** :p

"Devin, I agree wholeheartedly... 2 traps in 10 minutes... and that's not even counting the red aura... I'd say someone doesn't want visitors."

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
"Well, since there seem to be so many traps everywhere, I'll check behind the door. Bring the torch..."

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
"Aye, well, I'm thinkin we should all be ready before we open that door, lads. I didn't see or hear anything by it, but that don't mean nuthin, really."

*We keep an alert watch in the outer room, waiting for the guys in the room with the lever to finish up before proceeding to open the western door.

Oh, and VERY funny BB...;) *

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
While Bertrem fiddles with the button and Patrick gives him light in the room and Devin stands guard, Cugel and Si'Nat troop back out into the "main room" to help out Rondo. As the two stand guard with Si'Nat providing the light, Cugel starts to examine the door.

T

train

**wary eyes keep scanning different directions...**

"I really think you guys are just trying to make me out as the FLAMER of the group..."

*a serious smile and a wink get tossed towards Rondo...*

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

"get that torch away from me, what're you trying to do, set my hair on fire?"

*Devin smooths back his hair

"hmmpf, whatevers trying to stop us is just delaying the inevitable."

OOC: Spidey, why was i stealing bones?

B

BigBlue

** OK, I'm confused now (not a difficult task... Are there 2 Devin's? I was thinking Train was also named Devin because he indicated the wry smile... but now I'm just confused, because I know that Azreal is Devin . . . (Reminiscent of some sort of parallel Nightstalker similarities of a more external nature....) Would everyone please put their character name in the subject - not everytime, but once in a while - so that I don't get confused...**

**I am Galstaff, sorcerer of Light! (another shameless line from SummonerGeeks)**

**EDIT - Now that I look, I see everyone but Train has identified themselves in the subject line...**

**Further Edit - After some further searching... Train is named Si'Nat . . . So... Either Devin is a Kender (having picked up the bones - unbeknownst to him) - and doesn't know it... :D and Train knows he is amusing the kender which is why he described the grin.... Or I am still as confused as I was before if not moreso....**

T

train

(I didn't know we were identifying ourselves - no prob...)

(I picked up the bones... on purpose)

T

train

"We get to watch the little monkey come out and dance around for quarters remember?!..."

(also waiting for the results of pushing the button...)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
(Are you guys waiting on info from me? You haven't really done or said anything to warrant me putting out more info. Bertrem pressed the button and I gave him the results, and Cugel reported what he found at the west door. The ball is in the party's court as far as I can tell.... )