CPW Brawl

E

ElGato

The Master of Tricks duct tapes himself together, then glares at Zero

Gato- An eagar beaver all of a sudden, eh?

ElGato wraps duct tape all around Zero's face, then punches himin the gut and makes the pin

Z

Zero T Katama

*Zero slashes free, kneeing ElGato and rolling away, kicking him while he's down* HaHa!

ElGato-Stoppit! Please Stoppit!

*Continues to kick him* Haha!

P

Prince RXI

*RXI suddenly appears, picks up El Gato, asnd throws him across the ring*

Useless Trash...

*RXI looks then at Zero Thorus Katama... and then embraces Zero like A brother!!!*

Hang in there, Good buddy...

*RXI then empties the ring of all Buttweasels and sets Protection from Buttweasels on all things in the arena*

Prince RXI, there... nothing like a clean fight:)

Z

Zero T Katama

Thank you friend, but I've got this in hand. And Rnn already gives me Protec: Buttweasles.

*proceeds to Rub salt in ElGato's wounds*

C

CAMDEX

*lashes out the chain at ElGato, just because*

He's there. Besides, I'm confused as to who's gone, who's here... my head hurts.

*out of CAMDEX's bat comes a 6-foot tall Doberman, with acid spit and a stinger where his tail should be*

Go get them, Sparky!

E

ElGato

The Master of Tricks gets to his feet, throughly pissed.

Gato- Well. Look's like whiney-boy is back. A clean fight, eh? I don't know, you guys look a bit dirty to me...Let's see if I can fix that.

ElGato raises both his hands and snaps them simultaniously. Everyone in the warehouse (sans ElGato and the ref) combust. Exspecially RXI, who combusts, then his pieces combust.

Gato-Oops

Looks like he forgot Sparky...

The Monsterous dobermen reared it's head, about to devoure ElGato, when it began to hack and cough. After a few seconds, it spit up a large piece of cork.

An umpire rushed into the warehouse and gasps

Ump- CADMEX corked his bat! Shame on you!

The ump waggles his finger at the giant dog, who tucks his tail under his legs, whimpers a bit, then turns back into a bat.

Pulling a grappling hook out of his Giant Bag O'Tricks, ElGato....er...hooked his way to the top of the warehouse. He pulled out a giant tarp from the rafters and dropped in on the other fighters, whose piece had come back together.

The Master of Tricks jumps on the tarp and pinns all three of the other befuddled fighters

Z

Zero T Katama

*Rnn, not pinned, thwacks ElGato then slashes Zero free, who then dematerializes the Tarp*

Go for one blow? Nice move, but no.

*Conks ElGato over the head, then claps his hands*

CAER-BANNOG FOO-FOOS, Come!

Many giant pissed-off bunnies come and Bop Camdex and Bob on the head, keeping them occupied, and ElGato Takes Collateral damage

Everyone but RXI and Zero-OW EEE OOO AUUUUGHHH!

P

Prince RXI

***Just for the future, the combusting of opponents is considered to be God moding***

*RXI's pieces fuse back together in the blind of an eye, as do Bob and Camdex. RXI then lifts El Gato up from below, stands up, and does a fall-away-bodyslam. El Gato goes about 8 feet away from the others from this*

You have been warned, no God Moding!

*RXI then runs from the ring as fast as he can go. Before any of the others can get to their feet, he is at the entrance stage, catching his breathe in a defensive pose*

***Defensive posing means that you can do stuff, just not put the thing that happens to me, I have to. Meaning 1 attack without what happens from it a post. No multi-attacks. Just 1 attack on 1 and only 1 person a post. No multi posting. No killing acts EX:stabbing through with a weapon; blowing people up; Throwing through concrete, solid brick walls, metals that would not bend like titanium; Breaking bones unless the person recieving the breaks thinks that they sould be (In this case, the person with a broken bone would be removed from the match do to medics checking the break. NOTE: you can slice someone, just not in half or making a hole in them.

FAILURE to comply with the rules will get you disqualified***

Prince RXI, these are the rules that really should be

E

ElGato

Remember a while ago when Ransac posted? I make people semi-spontaneously combust, but they come right back together (quote, "...dropped in on the other fighters, whose piece had come back together..."). He said I could do it

Another note. So far, I have been impaled, cut in half, and had my robot blow up "For no good reason". If you want the rules to be more strict, that's fine. However, you guys will have to comply by them as well. Also you are not the guy who makes the rules. Ransac does that. Therefore, when he tells me that I cannot do my "finger-snap-combust-come back together thing, I will stop.

ElGat lays out side the ring for a minute, then pulls himself. He limps to a vendor and purchases a large Coke a Cola seats himself in a lawn chair among the spectators, and takes a few minutes to recuperate

ElGato-Hrm...wonder if they will all attack me anyway...:cool:

Z

Zero T Katama

*waits for ElGato to resume*

And ElGato is right... And I didn't make your mech Blow up, El, just made you eject.

E

ElGato

I know you didn't Zero. I was talking about when RXI made my main fuse and my robot's head blow up. Not really that big a deal, but it leaves him no room to accuse me of God-Modding.

Z

Zero T Katama

*nods, waiting patiently for ElGato to step back in the ring*

P

Prince RXI

***Hey, El Gato... you want to know the truth? Well??? It just so happens that I was under orders to disable your mech completely! So it wasn't God Moding. And I wasn't talking about the snap, it's just that some of US have been getting a little edgy about the PERSON that they were fighting making it so they didn't get hurt by anything. I will not name any names *Cough* *Cobobugh* cough* but it is getting a little messy. I believe my brother wanted to make a non-death match version of a CPA fight***

*RXI is almost finished catching his breath*

Prince RXI, man.. I hate being blown up so much!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
More clarifications:

Yes, Prince RXI. ElGato has the finger-snapping thing. However, ElGato, if you are going to make people combust, please be polite and snap your fingers again to put them back together again. All you said where that "their piece had come back together". Please state that they are recombining back together when you blow them up, it's confusing when they are seperated in a post.

But, Prince RXI, what he did was legal. It's not a match ending move, but it's very close. Besides, if you think about it, he attempted pinfall on all three of you. Therefore all of you could have combined your strength to kick out easily.

Plus, the thing where Prince RXI blew up the mech is legal. BUT, no cutting in half or impaling people, unless you have the common courtesy to heal them or ask if you can first :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
PLUS, it looks like no one is budging in this contest. THEREFORE, after another 3 pages, if no winner is crowned, I shall take a bit of time to review the remaining participants progress and decide a winner.

Once again, happy hunting.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

Sparky, did you eat my wine corks again?!

*Sparky whimpers and coughs up more cork. CAMDEX whacks Sparky on the back, and a hissing globule of acid spit and cork fall out*

There! You feel better now? GO GET THE BUNNIES!

*Sparky barks and begins chasing the pissed off bunnies around the ring*

E

ElGato

Well, I wasn't going to fight the people who weren't in mechs while I was in mine...that would have been unfair. That's why I only fought Zero, who had one. Oh well, I think we've all bitched sufficiently:D . THE MATCH CONTINUES!!!

ElGato jumped back in the ring, and smashed the last bunny that had not been eaten by Sparky into a pulp with Tha Hamma. He turned to the large, frightening dog and pulled out a cat costume, which he dressed Dementia (who had wandered aimlessly into the warehouse) in. Sparky barked in hatred, and began chasing after Slinger.

The Master of Tricks turned to Bob, picked up a large crate, and threw it at him, trying to weaken him down for a pin...

Z

Zero T Katama

Ah ah ah! Forgetting Someone, Gato?

*While ElGato's back is turned, Zero brings his blade up. Suddenly, Wild rock music (Vanguard bandits players will know the song) begins to play, Zero's blade glowing white*

HAAAH!

*Zero performs the Slash-Through, dashing through El with his sword held as though to slice in half. Passing through him, It does not dissect, but Causes Much pain and blood loss*

ElGato-AGH!

*ElGato falters, and Zero Backflips, stomping ElGato to the Ground, going for the pin*

1.... 2....

(If this is taken as Godmoding, Sorry. Not sure, but also not intentional)

P

Prince RXI

*As Zero is doing the Slash-through, RXI sets Camdex up, pulls back, and lets him have a Power Bomb... RIGHT THROUGH THE ANNOUCNER'S TABLE!!!*

*RXI goes for the pin on Camdex*

Ref: 1... 2...