CPW Brawl

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
For those that lost in the first round of the tournament, here is an every man for himself battle.

The participants can be: Prince RXI, CAMDEX, Bob, ElGato, and Zero T. Katama.

You don't have to join, but the winner gets a No.1 contender's Match after the whole tournament is over.

The winner of this match will be the last one left that hasn't been pinned.
Same rules for winning a pinfall in a tounrament match apply here: You can count the referee to 2, but the person you are pinning must count the 3 for his loss, assuming he decides he has been defeated. This means none of this "I pin you, 1, 2, 3 I win" stuff.
Unlike the other matches, this matches has no time limit and, unless no one has posted in ten days, no individuals post-delay-disqualifications.

FIGHT!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

ElGato

*The arena is absolutely quiet. Noone moves, noone speaks. There is a faint whistling noise, and The Maul Lord ElGato falls from the rafters, face first.

After brushing himself off, ElGato tries to get the audience to stop being so damn quiet. Unfourtunately, it takes him a while to realize that there is no one in the audience.

After placing a cardboard cut-out of Shaq strangling a Wiener dog in each seat, The Maul Lord jumps back into the ring. He snapps his fingers, causing the left-corner post to semi-spontaneously burst into flame. He then pulls out a recliner, a six pack of Squirt, some marshmelleows, and a small TV set on the 27 hour Barney Fife maraton. He sets them in the corner for use after he wins the rumble. Taking the dreaded "Cowering Butweasel" position, ElGato prepared for attack...*

P

Prince RXI

*Suppenly, The theme song for Locke from Final Fantasy VI plays and down the ramp comes RXI. As he starts, millions and millions of people come running out of the bathroom, throw the demonic cardboard cut-outs away, and take seats*

Announcer: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!! Weighing in at 229.5 pounds, he is PRINCE RXI!!!!!

*Crowd all gets up and cheers*

*RXI gets into the ring, and smiles at The Cat*

Die.

*RXI walks over to EG and kicks EG in the chest.*

Had enough?

Prince RXI, ya right...:D

E

ElGato

*ElGato rubbed his chest for a moment, then glared that the Prince*

Gato-Hey, you got something behind your ear

RXI-Really?

Gato-Yeah, let me show you

*ElGato reaches behind RXI's ear, pulling out a handful of rabid butweasels. He stuffs them down the silly, silly man's shirt. As they writh about, causing generatal discomfort, The Maul Lord pulls out yet another cutout of Shaq strangling a wienerdog, and begins to hit RXI with it

Shaq-Damn Wiener dog!

Wiener Dog-Gurgle*gasp*Gurgle!

Z

Zero T Katama

As the Two competitors fight on, a low whistling can be heard above them. Looking up, then see a figure come down from overhead, which quickly turns into Zero, who slams himself and his sword into ElGato. Looking to RXI

"Rnn doesn't like buttweasels"

P

Prince RXI

Thanks, ZTK...

*RXI takes Out RXI's ShadowVault Sentence Lance and starts hitting 'The Cat'*

Prince RXI, ZTK, truce till the end then we fight.

B

Bob

Bob conjures up a storm of vengeance. He orders one huge bolt to shock RXI, one to shock ElGato, one to shock ZTK, and three to shock Camdex. The massive bolts fry the opponents to near death, and as for Camdex, who knows...

P

Prince RXI

*Bob is a FOOL!!! He did not realize that, as the 3 were sliding down, RXI's face was in happiness. THEN BOB NOTICES THAT RXI IS HEALED FROM LIGHTNING AND THUNDER!!!!!*

Bob: Oh SH**!

RXI: HA HA HA HA!!! Lightning? I'll SHOW you Lightning! HA HA HA HA!!!

*RXI launches his own bolt of Lightning. bob, The Cat, and ZTK are shallowed in it and then begin to sizzel till the morning is done*

Prince RXI, HA HA HA HA!!!

Z

Zero T Katama

Jolts and jiggles as the bolt courses through him, randomly smacking everyone

"EEEEEEEEEEEGGGGGGGGGHHHHH!"

E

ElGato

Gato-ouchies

The Maul Lord turns around and snapps his fingers, causing all of his opponents (And Dementia, who is at home) to combust. Especially RXI, whose eyebrow's singe off. ElGato pulls out Tha Hamma and brandishes it menacingly

ElGato, Hey look at me! I'm Prince RXI!!!

Z

Zero T Katama

Flames eh? Wait! You copied the Snapping of fingers! Ref?

P

Prince RXI

I second the notion to disqualify ElGato on the grounds of Copy Right Infringement.

*RXI swings the ShadowVault and smashes Bob to the ground, then casts a spell to shape the ground so it holds Bob down. Then RXI runs over and starts to pin him*

Ref: 1...2...

Prince RXI, hehehe... magic... I love it

E

ElGato

(A note: I've been snapping my finger to cause things to semi-spontaneously combust since my first battle here)

The Maul Lord turned to Zero. He flung Tha Hamma, but not at Zero, at Camdex. ElGato noted the very large sword in Zero's hand, so he draws his less-secret-then-really-secret weapon, the preserved body of Vladimir Lenin.

Gato-You cannot stand before the power of the King of Commies! Prepare to duel, you poppinjay!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Legal Note: It is allowed for ElGato to snap his fingers to make people combust(yet, they must immediately come back together) because I gave him lee-way in my legal clause that state "Only Ransac may use 'snapping of fingers' because he was the first to use it. He may give exceptions". You will all find that quote in Section 45, Page 119, Paragraph 15, sentence 47. I gave him permission to use that ability for that effect only.

Looking good snapping those fingers, E.G.!

*Ransac snaps his fingers and everybody is now wearing black ut-uts.*

I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

C

CAMDEX

*"Chop Suey! by System of a Down is heard, as CAMDEX runs into the arena*

MY CARDBOARD CUT-OUT! NOOOOOOOO!

*Takes out Magic Baseball bat and egins firing firebolts at everyone, including the shaq cut-outs*

Z

Zero T Katama

*reforms his normal suit, then faces ElGato*

Your duel is accepted

*With Capitalist might, Zero strikeths the body of Lenin in two, then attempst to bisect ElGato

B

Bob

...Camdex, do you really think your in that kind of shape after you were hit by 4 gigantic bolts? heh, you'll be paralyzed for life if your lucky...

Bob kicks RXI in the balls, then RXI gets off him. His concentration is broken, and the spell fades. Bob then impales him with his blade, then tears it out, nearly slicing him in two. he leaps on him.

"1...2...."

E

ElGato

The Maul Lord dodges and lands a big ol' elbow to the back of Zero's head

Gato-Lenin, assembal!

Lenin's corpse shudders, then reattaches it self together.

Reaching into his Giant Bag O' Tricks, ElGato pulls out a big red button.

Gato-Fun stuff!

He grabbs Zero and presses the button

Within an instant, the two are transported to a big open field. Each is inside a gaint fighting robot

GIANT MECHA-FIGHTING ROBO-EXTRAVAGANSA!!!!!!!

ElGato, deep inside his giant mecha-Butweasel, shoots a big ball o' fire at Zero, deep inside his giant robo-Dingo.

Z

Zero T Katama

Haha! Mecha! I like you for now, ElGato, but I still must win

*evades the fire ball with a sideways spring, rebounding and leaping at ElGato, Razor-clawing at the mecha

P

Prince RXI

Originally posted by Bob

Bob kicks RXI in the balls, then RXI gets off him. His concentration is broken, and the spell fades. Bob then impales him with his blade, then tears it out, nearly slicing him in two. he leaps on him.
***What the? The spell ended when I started to pin you.***

*As the ref's hand reaches the pinecal of the final count, RXI kicks out*

You think you can beat me? Just watch!

*RXI suddenly heals his wound*

"He, not even a flesh wound."

*RXI kicks Bob in the stomach, stuning him, puls him down so Bob's head is between RXI's legs, pulls Bob up in a summersault, putting Bob, on RXI's shoulders (still very whoosy), grabs Bob by the sides of the hip of his pants/armor/priest's garb, and slams him down on the mat with force*

Good Old Jim Ross at the Announcement table: "The Last Ride!!!"

*With that, RXI begins to stalk Bob on his way up*

Prince RXI, this is a wreastling match, remember that... as I beat you will a metal folding chair!