CPW Brawl

V

Volraths_bane

Sounds just fine with me hombre....

But Gato and I will win those belt...if only because it gives me the chance to pound you for your transgressions!

(Maybe you could even wrangle up another match or two...make this real big!)

P

Prince RXI

*A figure appears from no where*

I will be honored to... but I issure you... the will be painful for everyone... and not by my hands.

Prince RXI, I vote for my match to be a No-Holds-Barred Match

A

Azreal the Soulmaster

*Azreal appears in the arena through a purple flame and the sound of the Inferno Suite(got to love those dramatic entrances)

I will gladly participate in a tag team match with you Ransac. Bane and the Kitty are in for a pounding

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I have just been informed that Zero T. Katama might not be able to do this extra match. If that is the case, I'll find a substitute.

He still is the No. 1 contender, though.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I have just been informed that Z.T.K. might no be on the CPA for a long time, so if that is the case, the Runner-Up from the Brawl is.....

CAMDEX!!!!!!

CAMDEX, are you willing to pull double match and face Prince RXI and the mystery opponent at the same time?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Good, then here are the matches so far.

Bob vs. Prince RXI

Prince RXI vs. CAMDEX

CAMDEX vs. Mystery opponent.

CPW TAG TEAM TITLE MATCH: Ransac (CPW champion) and Azreal the Soulmaster vs Volraths_Bane and ElGato.

I'm going to post this in another thread for more ideas.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You want to get in a match.

Fine, I'll post a results thread and a thread for people that want to sign up for the next PPV.

I hope there is more interest in the next PPV, too. Not a lot of people showed enthusiasm in this one.

Ransac, cpa trash man