CPW Brawl

E

ElGato

"You forget, foolish man....the good people of Lansing, Michigan are helpless to the conch!!!"

The conch sounds again, and the good people of Lansing, Michigan filled out of the warehouse. They had a flea market to go to.

Gato-Oh well.

The GMBW charged up, then used its most powerful attack. From a cannon in the robo's mouth, out shot a big fluffy white cloud thingy

Gato-Go Kirby Go!!!!

(>")>-----zzzzzzzzzzz>>>>>>>>)

KIRBY BEAM!!!!!!!!!!

Z

Zero T Katama

*The beam strikes the blurry tail of the Dingo, shattering it and making shards of beam go everywhere but the Dingo. Said Mecha Dingo then mauls kirby, plugging the barrel of ElGato's mech, then bashing its face* Kirby SMASH!

B

Bob

Bob casts Counterspell.

"No. It's not ok. I use my blade. Always."

Bob slashes at RXI with his sword.

"Besides, I know nothing about wrestling."

Bob casts Celestial Convergence, then Spirit Link on himself.

"Heehee."

E

ElGato

As the GMBW lies on the ground, its Giant Mecha Knee pounds into the Giant Robo Dingo's Giant Robo scrotum.

He unplugged his barrel with a spoon, then turned to face Zero's robo.

Gato-Hey, how about coming up with your own original move instead of stealing mine?:)D )

The pissed GMBW throws the spoon at the Giant Robo Dingo

P

Prince RXI

*As Bob starts to swing the Sun Blade at RXI, Bob's Sun Blade Shatter's into billions of little pieces and scatters to the ends of Space.*

:( I told you Bob, no Weapons shall be drawn between you and me...

*RXI sets a new Shatter bind*

Too bad... A Sun Blade is rare to find, and you have no more. Sucks to be you.

*RXI smashes bob on the head with a Double-Axe Handle~, then delivers the Rising Anger Bolt~~!!!*

~Double-Axe Handle is not a weapon, it is a wreastling move with both hands slaming down on the top of someone's skull, in this case, Bob's skull.~

~~Rising Angor Bolt is a huge submission move that Ransac can tell you... IT HURTS!!! Basically, you have your hands behind your head being pulled out of socket, my legs are squeezing your kidneys, and your back is being arched back in a bow... hard to get out of, but it is possible.~~

Prince RXI, Tap! Tap! Go on! Tap!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Annoucement: I have recieved a request that I intervene in the Brawl again, due to some people being to angry at each other. Please, once again, be reasonable in what you do. You can't just slap on your finishing move just like that. You have to wear your opponent down first. Also, do you think it's realistic to do more than one "power" move in each post. I don't.

If neither opponent will budge for the other for what reasons may be, then stop fighting each other and intervene in another person's fight.

Once again, please be reasonable people.

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

Ah, but Ransac... You yourself said you put Bob and me at half life... meaning that we could be effected by the other's finisher. Oh, and as far as the Sun Blade, I have stopped using weapons so I made him stop too... it was just too annoying!

Prince RXI, well, Bob, you seem to still be in the hold... what are you going to do?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
David, stop making things difficult. Period. I'm getting sick you complaining. The only reason I posted my last post was not in retaliation for something new. I posted it to let you know that I am not the only one annoyed with it. Please make it fun. Prince RXI, stop being so competetive(I know I probably spelled it wrong). Don't try to give an excuse, just let it happen. If not, then I'll contact you another way.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zero T Katama

I, having my speakers overloaded by the bickering, instruct my Dingo to pounce on RXI "Quitcher whining, it's drowning out my Battle Music."

P

Prince RXI

*Does not catch 1 word of what Ransac said because all the time he was yelling at the top of his lungs "TAP!!!!!'*

DAMN IT!!! WHY DOESN'T HE TAP?!?!?! Damn! That's it!

*RXI releases the hold and lets go of Bob. As Bob gets up and turns around, He notices that RXI is no where in sight*

Bob: Where did you go, RXI? You had enough?

*At this, a note falls to the ground*

Note:
Dear Bob,
I let go because, simply, this fight is too good for just now! Meet up with me later and we can finish this once and for all.
"Your's In Fellowship,"
Prince Raiser Serenity Neutral The 11th/ David Wanich

*Else where, El Gato's Giant Mecha-Butweasel blows it's main fuse for no appearant reason*

Prince RXI, Sorry about going so hard Bob...

Z

Zero T Katama

Me-Ah, a pity. Let the music commence!

Cool Catchy Battle music plays as Zero pilots his Dingo Forward, whaling upon it in a Impressive flurry of attacks until he hits the Buttweasel's eject point*

ElGato-Aw Gads....

*ElGato is hurled out of his cockpit to be dumped onto the floor. Zero, jumping from the cockpit of his Dingo, catches his blade in midair, landing in a syling pose, then taking a stance at ElGato"

Come on!! You wanna play Powwer Wangers? I'll White Ranger your butt all over this place!

P

Prince RXI

*As soon as they both hit the floor, El Gato's Giant Mecha-Butweasel's head explodes!!! When the smoke clears, RXI is standing where this head used to be...*

Don't ask don't know...

*In the next instant, RXI disappears again*

Prince RXI, where oh where did he go???:cool:

Z

Zero T Katama

(Just so you all know, I will be out for about 5 days, unable to respond to anybody's attacks, so would it be too much to ask for a temporary halt on things untill I get back?)

E

ElGato

Gato-Hrm....getting a bit pissy I see, RXI:D

The master of tricks pulls out the same big red button that summoned the mechas and pushes it. Zero's mecha dissapears, and he lnads on a big fluffy pillow.

Gato-As soon as you get back, me and you finish this.

From where ever RXI is, he finishs his giggle to find someone has stuffed a fist full of infected butweasesl down his pants.

P

Prince RXI

*Unknown to El Gato, RXI isn't WEARING any pant!!!!!*

Prince RXI, now that a scary thought!

E

ElGato

The butweasels, sans pants to crawl in, decide to latch onto RXI's legs, causing general discomfort.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman, from his websling high above, inquires how misspelling "buttweasels" produces that comment, especially the "MUCH"

E

ElGato

Niec to know someone is actually reading this.

I left out one "t" in buttweasel.

Note: In the sentence "*Else where, El Gato's Giant Mecha-Butweasel blows it's main fuse for no appearant reason*" RXI made the same misspelling of buttweasel, and misspelled "apparent".

so :p

just joking.

Z

Zero T Katama

*Zero, fading in, smirks over at El's and RXI's battle*

No more need, RXI

*He flings Rnn over into ElGato, Impaling him*

Come over here!

*The sword, flying back with El, is removed by Zero who then upper-slash-cuts him*

Announcer-Outstanding!