CPW Brawl

B

Bob

*It is kinda hard to kick me off, then cast a huge spell after ebing nearly sliced in two...*cough *godmoder*cough**
Bob's armro protects him from RXI's wrestling moves, and he twists around, slashing RXI across the chest with his blade. he stand up, then kicks RXI, knocking him backwards, Bob then leaps down on him, his blade pointing down so Bob impales RXI through his breastbone with force enough so it rips through RXI''s back into the mat, piercing it.
Bob leans all his weight on his blade as RXI gasps for breath, but no air will fill his torn lungs.
"This time I'm not pulling it out. You can hela it with the blade still in you..."
Bob then pulls out a small dagger and holds in over RXI's throat. RXI cannot move becuase of the huge sword in his chest, and cannot breathe, so he cannot speak, and therefore cannot cast spells.
"I will plunge this into your windpipe if you even think about moving, Moon-Boy..."

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac does a once-in-a-lifetime run-in.*

no god moding indeed. AND no situations that makes it impossible for you opponent to kick out.

*Ransac decides pull Bob off of Prince RXI and he kicks them both in the nuts.*

Try again.

*Ransac then makes his triumphant retreat.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

V

Volraths_bane

**VB drops in from the sky into the audience and pops up**

TIME TO GET FREAKY!!!

**VB throws a dozen frozen swordfish and lead rabbits into the ring at everyone and then pulls out a midget clown with a katana and sets him loose. ENJOY!!!**

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac frowns at VB for using the "lead rabbit", since Ransac is the first one to use it.*

I know what I'll do.

*Ransac goes to the copyright facility. The lead rabbit is now copyrighted under Ransac.*

However, VB still may use it.

*Ransac dances disco.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

P

Prince RXI

*****BOB!!!! THAT IS ILLEGAL!!!! YOU CAN NOT GET SOMEONE IN A POSITION LIKE THAT!!!! It is known as an "I win, you lose" senario AND God Moding.*****

Bell: DING DING DING!!!

Anouncer: "As do to a disqualification, Bob is out of the match!"

*Bob is then pulled off RXI by 10 big men with muscles that make Arnold look like a little kindergarden Girl.*

*RXI is then healed by Level 99 priests back to what he was before Bob God moded *

RXI: "Well, too bad Bob. Next time, no cheating!"

*RXI then smacks Camdex on the back of the neck with the blunt end of his lance*

Prince RXI, sorry Bob. That is cheating

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac blows the whistle on Prince RXI.*

If you read what I just did, I took care of it. Bob is NOT disqualified, only I can make that call.

Both of you guys, show some leniency towards each other. You can't counter every one of each other's moves. If real wrestling was like that, it'd get boring.

As a result of this, I am putting you both at fifty percent power(health, life, whatever you would put it as) and having you both restart your little scuffle.

Please don't burst like that again P.R.X.I.

Ransac, cpa trash ma

E

ElGato

From inside his Gaint Mecha Butweasel, ElGato pushed a big red button. He had no idea what it would do, but hey! What harm could come from pushing a big red button?!

As soon as the button was pushed, cutesy Japanese Theme Music (CJTM) started playing. ElGato's robosuit pushed the dingo off of himself, pulled a ginat chain out from it's back compartment

HYPER-SUPER-MEGA-CHAIN!!!!!

The GiantMechaButweasel slammed the chain into the Dingo, then started doing the Charleston to the CJTM

Gato-Man, this sure is catchy!!

B

Bob

Bob glares at the little babyish prince.
"I never liked royalty..."
Bob swings his sunblade around, blinding RXI with it's light. He then stabs RXI with the sword, and kicks him off the blade.
"You don't have to act like a baby...it's just a fight to the death..."
He smiles. "It's not the moon. Your not a 'prince' here...You can't get your way."

P

Prince RXI

***No it is not. This is not a fight to the Death. This is a wreastling match, and if you kill someone, they are revived and you are disqualified. This is not a kill thing, if it was... well, you would not touch me.***

YOu know what, you right... this isn't the Moon, yet:)

*RXI teleports Bob, one of the refs, and himself to His Palace on the Moon*

Hehehe:D now my power grows:cool:

*RXI summons the power that he holds deep within the Moon and Bob's sunblade loses all power*

This is the Moon. The sun's power does not reach here. But this works... Well!

*RXI puts away the ShadowVault Sentence Lance and, reaching to the throne, pulls out The Neu-Artima-Geso Blade!!!*

Now, you pay for your cheapness!

*RXI teleports Bob, the Ref, and himself back to the arena*

Now it is fair.

*RXI slices a deep gash into Bob's hand. The gash starts to glow silver*

Prince RXI, no more cheapness:)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
PRINCE RXI!!!!!!!!!! STOP IT!!!!!!!!

God, you talk about paying him for his cheapness, yet you say "if it was a fight to the death, you would not touch me". On top on that, you teleport him to the moon???? None of that!!!!!!!

okay, I didn't want to have to provide more rules, but unfortunately, some people will flame over this.

new Rules(in addition to any previous ones):
1. No flaming(that means no excessive arguements, name-calling, pickng on, or attempting to continue an arguement). I don't care who starts it, I WILL disqualify both/all people involved in the flame. I don't want to enforce this, but I will. Bob and Prince RXI, I don't care who started it, but stop pissing each other off right now.

2. This whole match will take place in an abandoned warehouse in Lansing Michigan. If the building is destroyed, it comes back. You can't leave this building until the match is over. What is inside the building, I don't care. Just nothing cheap.

3. Please think about this rationally. If you are wrestling, somebody's got to lose. I generally like to think that the one who was more entertaining should win, but screwjobs do happen. And, if everyone is beating on you, odds are you won't win.

4. Due to recent events, I'll oversee, not referee, this match. If I make a change, it happens. Why? Cause, dag nabbit! I'm Vince McMahon(honestly, I don't want to sound like this, but it has to be).

I don't want to sound like a jerk, but I want this to be fun, not "I WANNA WIN!!!!!' , 'NO I WANNA WIN' 'ME' 'ME". Please, make this a thread that I would like to read in a few months when this is long over.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

ElGato

Does that mean that me and Zero can't have the Giant Mecha Fight-Robo Extravagansa?

:(

C

CAMDEX

*Camdex spins his bat in his hand, and is now wearing the standard garb of a full-fledged Cabal Dementist*

And NO, there is no Mirari included...

*Camdex sticks out his right hand, and creates a 5-foot length of chain, complete with weighted mace ball at the end. Camdex begins spinning the chain over his head, all the while chargin up his baseball bat with energy*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
ElGato: You may continue your battle, as long as you keep it in the warehouse, but that's no problem, it's a really, really, really big building.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

ElGato

The Giant Mecha Butweasel continues doing the Charleston to the CJTM. It continues to blare over invisible loud speakers as ElGato pushes another shiny button (this one was green). The Giant Mecha Butweasel (from hence forth refered to as the "GMBW")lifts a iant conch shell to its Giant Mecha Lips. After blowing a loud, shrill note, the air filles with the sound of pounding feet.

The good people of Lansing, Michigan, rushed into the warehouse and began swarming Zero's Giant Robo Dingo (refered to from hence forth as "The Loser":p ):D

Z

Zero T Katama

Hmmmm... Good people of Michigan, BEHOLD!

*I press a command and wave my hands, and a football yard of astroturf, as well as the Green Bay Packers and some sure to lose team, are transported into the warehouse. Then Zero Gives all the people cheese. Contented, they sit down and watch the GBP beat the heck out of the other team, While Zero reinforces a dome over them so they don't get hurt* Now, where were we?

Mongoose! Blur!

*Zero's mecha blurs, then proceeds to do indefinante things to ElGato's buttweasle mecha

E

ElGato

hey, you are in a Giant Robo Dingo, not a Mongoose

The GMBW swimgs out its Hyper Super Mega Chain, tripping the very fast Dingo. Another shiny button is pushed (this one half red, half green), a jillon speaker pop out of the GMBW. They begin blaring the CJTM.

Zero's Dingo begins to shake, threatening to blow up...

P

Prince RXI

*RXI kicks Bob in the stomach and delivers a DDT!*

Get up, unless your a wuss. And sheath the Sun Blade, or it is destroyed...

*RXI immediately casts "Shatter Bind"*

***Shatter Bind: 2 targets can not use weapons until one of them in knocked out. If one of those targets does, the weapon is destroyed and the Bind ends.***

"Only Wreastling move from now on. Got that, Bob?"

Prince RXI, wonders

Z

Zero T Katama

OHHH SPOOOOOONNNN!!!!

*Suddenly Rnn, who had never been in the cockpit, severs off the lspeakers in intrestign flashy swings. Zero stops shaking, and gets Status Reports, repairing what he can*

Phew

*Zero glances over to the dome, where the loudspeakers have made the GBPs' heads Pop*

Looks liek they're pissed.

*He deactivates the dome, indicatign ElGato's mecha

HE DID IT! GET HIM!

*The Good people of lansing Michigan begin a righeous Crusade to avenge the GBP, and start bashing ElGato's Mecha, while Zero Rights himself8