CPA-vivor

B

Bob

due to the flu, there will be no more questions for this round.
it stands:
Abong:11
Nazi:9

Which means: the answer was 2. False
Everyone got it, except for Darsh, who said he was a legend so he was rae, and I'm a moron

Which means Nazi must vote someone(CoughDarshCough) off.

So, Gerode and Nodnarb must answer this:

Who won the elections at MTGnews?

The winner will get immunity, and then, Gerode, Nodnarb, or Darsh will vote someone off!

B

Bob

1: If you cut your head off, you'd die

2: Where did you get a sword?

3: How did your disimbodied hand put your head back on?

D

Darsh

I got the answer wrong? Oh well, 2 out of 3 ain't bad;) (j/k Bob)

1:Yeah, I know.(But I didn't die, just my body)
2:I always have had a sword, I just don't use it very much.
3:I focused my conscience into the hand with my remaining magic power(So I could control the hand) and after I reattached my head and my hand used my full magic powers to regenerate my body.

And why would they vote my off? I removed their collars that you put on them, they should vote you off instead.

D

Darsh

...but there are ways of making you a contestant, after all that is Ransac's bubble he could snap his fingers and that bubble would disappear....among other things...

D

Daggertooth

Thanks Ransac!:)

[me]flys to the spot where Ransac killed all of the Natives.

He traces some small simple runes on the magic reducing collar. The Collar looses its power temporarily.[/me]

"Now time for some real magic. :)

[me]traces 37 long and complex runes in the air. As he does this the Air around him grows chill and cold. the ground rumbles with movement. here and there pieces of bone scuttle across the landscape as if alive. Soon 13 bodies of dead woriors constuct themselves and lay on the ground at Daggertooth's Feet.

Daggertooth then traces 6 small complex runes on each of the Skulls. Screams fill the air as angry souls get pulled out of their resting place and return to their decayed boddies.

the boddies rise. They stare at Daggertooth with hatread beyond the grave, yet they are powerless to harm he who has summoned them.

You can see through all the apparations. Only their eyes seem alive.[/me]

*strange TV anouncer* Oh NO!!! It's the DEATH KNIGHTS OF DAGGERTOOTH

[me] Traces some more runes of protection on his new knights so they can't be atacked or controlled by magic.[/me]

Death knight: Master, what is your bidding.

Daggertooth: Search the land and Destroy anything and Anyone that Represents the Nazi Team. Do you understand?

Death Knight: We do.

Daggertooth: then Go!

Death Knight: Yes Master

They March away, Heading for the Nazi's Hut.

*Just then the collar Regains it's power.*

[me] Exhausted by the difficult spells, flys back to his hole in the ground to sleep.[/me]

Daggertooth

N

nodnarb24

The Death Knights suddenly get lost because a Nazi hut was never built.

B

Bob

Umm, I can escape the island.

*Ransac snaps his fingers, and Bob falls onto the island...*

Well crap. Okay.

*Bob takes his cell phone and calls*

*A helicopter with a machine gun picks up Bob as it shoots the castaways, and nearly kills Darsh, on purpose*

SO LONG!!!!HAHAHA!!!!!!

N

nodnarb24

* Nodnarb24 uses his Supreme CPA Member powers to reach up and grab the helicopter. Then he crushes it while Bob is still inside.
HAHAHAHA!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wait a second. Bob, you deceived us. You left us on this Island without a host. Only one thing I can do.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and Ransac appears on the heli-copter in the machine gun chair.*

Steer us out!!! I'll cover you!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Bob

*Bob strangles Ransac and kicks him out of the copter.*
I'll still be there. Okay, Nodnarb and Gerode TIED, but since Gerode didn't try to kill me, Gerode gets Immunity.
Gerode can not be voted off. So Gerode, vote off Darsh or Nodnarb, and Nodnarb and Gerode have to vote for each other, so Gerode, pm me with which one you want to be kicked off.

T

Teferi

wow this place is getting weird...

[me] goes off and live in the woods untill his team regains it's sanity[/me]

G

Gerode

[me] walks into the voting area, sits down, and thinks for a while. [/me]

Decisions, decisions...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Luckily for Ransac, when he fell out of the copter, he landed on his head.*

Wow, didn't feel a thing.

*Ransac, now sane(yeah right) once again, decides to make clothes out of the leaves, seeing as clothes weren't on the list of things to take. Neither were bathing materials.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Bob

Bob steps up, and looks in the box to see the three cards.
he pulls the first one out.

"Darsh"

He pulls out the second.

"Nodnarb"

He looks at the third, Gerode's.

He picks it up, smiles, and laughs maniaclly, knwing that this contestant is kicked off...

DARSH!!!!!
DARSH LOSES!! HA HA HA!!!
Ha ha haaaa!!!!

Then, he looks again, and truns it sideway, realizing Gerode has very sloppy handwriting...

Oh, Nodnarb.

*Nodnarb frowns as he packs up his bags and leaves..*

N

nodnarb24

YOU CAN'T KICK ME OFF!!!
[color="336699"]* Nodnarb24 runs into the jungle and periodically comes out and raids the teams' camps in revenge.[/color]

G

Gerode

I think I may need to get my identity changed before Nodnarb finds me.

[me] grabs a torch for self-defense and lunges for the nearest cover. [/me]

D

Daggertooth

The Death knights, on their 2nd day of aimless wandering, run into Darsh. Darsh wets his pants in fright as the Death Knights all attack with their swords. Chopping Darch into little pieces. :)

Daggertooth

D

Darsh

*Darsh watches the Death Knights attack a tree.
Idiots.

You can't kick nodnarb off! Lets kick you off instead.