CPA-vivor

J

Jaws10387

Survivor is EVIL!

I watched only the last show of it when my brother was having his horrible "survivor party"
Needless to say, I think the show sucks.

C

Chaos Turtle

Well... If I can't have any hosting duties (which I'd really like to do, by the way) then I'd like to be on the bong team.

C

Chaos Turtle

Abong, I mean.

But don't forget about the hosting thing... but I'll need lots of really fun duties to make it worth my while.

B

Bob

CT will make a good assistant host.

Just as long as he doesn't burn down the set...
or would you rather be on Abong?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Am I on the show? Or am I not allowed to be on the show, since I won the first one. I think I should should return as reigning champion.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Bob

I'm going to change the team names:
Nagi=Nazi
Abong=Athong

Tagi and Pagong were the original teams. Strange how Tagi became Nazi and Pagong became Athong

C

Chaos Turtle

Well, if your changing the names, I just wanna be a host...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Okay, Bob, if you're going to do this, DO IT!!! I'M GETTING IMPATIENT(which is not the best thing to be when you're as crazy as me)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If you won't start, I'll give an interview, then.

Start of Interview:

Hey, all of you. CPA Reality winner Ransac here. Although, I don't think saying I'm the winner all the time will score me too many favors, so I'll try to tone it down. I think this season should be brutal, look at the competition I have. It will be NUTS. I don't know if I can pull it out this time. I'll report more when camp have been divided.

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Bob

The teams are Nazi and Abong:)

We have to improvise. 3 members per team

ABONG
Color: psychedelic orange
members:
Ransac
Teferi
Daggertooth
Nickname: New generation team

NAZI
Color: funky purple
members:
Darsh
nodnarb24
Gerode
Nickname: Old generation team

(The members that were around before me are on Nazi, the ones that registered after me are on Abong)

The castaways are on SS.tupid heading for CPA island... when a giant sea monkey rips there ship in two... they have to take the rafts to shore, with supplies.

(Instructions: roleplay for a while, and tell what you take off the ship, and when you jump into the raft. On the ship there is: a bottle of shaving cream in an aerosol can, some whipped cream in a shaving cream bottle, a plastic mouse, a disco ball and some filet mignon. About one ounce...Also, a gallon of water, and a battle axe)

T

Teferi

[me] grabs shaving cream and a bottle of shaving cream with wipped cream in it[/me]

[me] jumps off boat[/me]

swims to island

[me] waits for team mates to come, while doing this he gets a whipped cream hankerin but accidently eats the shaving cream instead[/me]

this is some weird tastin whipped cream

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac takes the battle axe, the gallon of water, the disco ball, and then jumps off the ship. On the island, Ransac cuts down trees and other things to make a hut big enough for team Abong.*

I think we have the fire in us to beat team "old school". We have youth. We have stamina. And we are among the craziest members in the CPA. We will bury them.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

[me] uses the disco ball to refect the suns light to start a fire, unfortunetly he also sets ransac on fire..[/me]

quick! jump in the water! jump in the water!

B

Bob

Now that Abong has set up camp, and claimed dominance over Nazi, here is the first question:

(The questions will involve Magic, Simpsons, or Weird Al)

Baron Sengir is rare
a. True

b. False

c. Both

d. He is a Legend!!! DUH HE'S RARE!!!! WHAT A MORON!!!

Answer tomorrow at 12:00 ET

Ps. Role play around on the island until tomorrow. make alliances and crap. Do whatever you want, except kill people....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I won't post the answers. I'll pm them so that the other team doesn't capitalize on MY correct answer.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

i know this one also...and now that were on the island...

[me] goes and frys one of nodnarb24's rats, catches fish and strips down to nothing[/me]

just like rich....

bob old chum do we have to vote our own team off the isle?

[Edited by Teferi on 01-23-01 at 03:04 PM]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Back to the camp.

*Ransac is flailing his arms around and running and screaming. He's on fire. What would you do? Ransac then jumps in the water. Big mistake. The fire caused open sores on Ransac and the water is salt water. Ransac screams in pain. After several hours of being passed out, Ransac awakes to find that Daggertooth and Teferi drank all of the water. Ransac then devises an old technique to make pure water(watch closely). He takes the disco ball and break it in half. As you should know, it's hollow. He fills one half with salt water . He then scrapes then shininess off of the other half until it is a clear, plastic dome. Using sticks, he supports it approximately 3 inches above the salt water filled shny bowl. He then waits. After 4 hours, Ransac checks the shiny bowl and the saslt has be evaporated out of the water.*

And you all thought I'd be worthless.

*Ransac drinks the clean, pure water. He then kills a weasel, cooks it and serves dinner for the camp. Meanwhile, the other camp is wondering what happened to their mascot, the weasel.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

B

Bob

But, if you get the most points in 6 days, you can't be voted off that time. every 6 days, a member will be voted off. Every other day we will have a challenge. they will get harder.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wait a minute. I thought you only vote a member off if you lose the challenge. In that case, my team will stay the same until the very end. We WON'T lose.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
give us REALLY hard questions. I'll answers them ALL. In short, I love challenging trivia.

Ransac, cpa trash man