CPA-vivor

B

Bob

This will be like the real thing. 5 members on each team, Nagi and Abong.

every other day, we'll have a question. The correct answer will give you 2 points, the wrong will give you 1. At the end of the week, whoever has the most points has immunity and cannot be voted off. Each member will vote on who should be kicked off. If there is a tie, we have a tiebreaking question. the loser is voted off. Any questions?

I'll need an Assistant host. the host must not be insane, like ransac, K9 or fuzzy

G

Gerode

I must be the only person who has never seen Survivor :( I feel so left out.

I'll sign up. I don't want to be a host, though.

F

fuzzy510

You've never seen Survivor? Watch Survivor 2, after the Super Bowl!!!

D

Daggertooth

I'm in. I've never seen survivor either. Just didn't appeal to me.

[me] tests out the colors [/me]

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I kicked my brother off of the computer so I could sign up. I wish to be in camp Punta.

*Ransac's manager tells him that there is no camp Punta*

Dang. Well, throw me in a camp.

Ransac, cpa trash man

H

Hawaiian mage

Don't feel bad... I didn't even know what survivor was untill the last week when everyone was talking about it...

-Hawaiian "stone the un-hip fool!" mage

D

DÛke

...Gerode, you're not alone...I never watched survivor either...I think it's a waste of time...you're not a lone.

G

Gerode

A lot of stuff on TV is a waste of time. I barely ever watch television anymore. Actually, most of the stuff on the internet is a waste of time! :)

Back on topic, when is the game going to start?

B

Bob

Jan 20
So far, we have:

Gerode
Darsh
Daggertooth
Teferi
fuzzy
nodnarb24
we need 4 more members

N

nodnarb24

Ransac wants to be a punta(giggle giggle)... :D

Anyone else know what that means?

K

K9Archmage

I dont, but i don't care
MWHAHAHAHA.
[me] prosthetic toes fall off, for no apparent reason[/me]

i'll participate. but only if it includes flying multi-colored cows with strange diseases that causes there utters to expand 5 times their normal size.

Hoipa

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Um, I knew exactly what it meant when I posted it. It's a spanish slang term form a female dog, if you know what I mean.

Ransac, cpa trash man

G

Gerode

There's actually a Java game kinda like what K9 described!

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/games/udder/index.php

My Spanish teacher always laughs when someone says "punta" instead of "punto." Again, I got a similar translation to Ransac's.

I think the "Abong" team can be interpreted as something other than family-oriented if you take out a letter from the name.