T

Teferi

[me] shakes ransacs hand[/me]

my word is my bond

[me] gets zapped by the joy buzzer in ransac's hand[/me]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac laughs as he removes the joy buzzer from his hand.*

Sorry, but, as you know, I love doing that.

*Ransac then hunts for raccoons............. on an island .............right.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Alliance Against me? Crap! well, We'll just have to kick but then.

[me] finds an ant hill and enjoys the rest of the evening drinking the formic acid from the ant's butt. [/me]

aaaaaahhhhhh, this is the life.

[me] wakes in the middle of the first night and sneaks up to where teferi sleeps and wispers plans to his unconscience mind [/me]

*Ghostly whisper* Ransacs against you....He's going to betray you....only Daggertooth will help you....you must plot against Ransac.....

After about 6 hours of coersion, Daggertooth sneaks back into bed smiling at is crafty ingenuity. :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Relax, Daggertooth. We said if it turns for the worst. Don't you realize that we will never be in a situation that one of us will be voted off? Just relax. We were just concuring that if we must vote one off, it's best if experience, that's teferi and myself, stay. I hope that clarifies everything.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

u know considering the other team hasn't shown up we really don't have much comptition...

N

nodnarb24

[me]burns down the abong camp.[/me]
That's what you get for eating one of my rats.

D

Daggertooth

I've never played this game so I guess i'm inexperienced. I could live in the wilderness quite along time through the tricks I know. The cyberworld is a bit different.:)

[me]make mud bricks and let them dry in the sun. the newly made stone bricks make a perfect brick house for the new Abong fortress. [/me]
[me]then sneaks into enemy camp to destoy their hut. When he gets there he discovers that the fools didn't even make one. what a waist of a hike. on the way back daggertooth enjoys another tasty rat.[/me]

Daggertooth

N

nodnarb24

That rat was infected with the plague, your going to die within three days.

D

Daggertooth

:eek:THREE DAYS!!:eek:
uuuggggg, I don't feel so good. Hmmm....Whats the cure for the plauge? Wait a sec, I have a nearly fullproof immune system, I can't be sick!
[me]then finds some rare herbs on the island and mixes them into a fowl smelling acrid tasting potion [/me]

...but just in case, bottums up:(

Daggertooth

N

nodnarb24

SHOOT!!! I thought I destroyed all of those herbs. I'LL GET YOU!!!

T

Teferi

[interveiw with Teferi]

Well we've been here for a couple of days now, ransac says he might go cannibal on us,Nodnarb24 burt down our camp and that sucks now we are living under a rock and using daggertooth as an umbrella...hter's only one ting to do in a time like this...

[me] goes and frys another one of Nodnarb's rats, non plague infected one[/me]

mmmmmmmm rats taste just like chicken

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Interview with Ransac concerning the Interview with Teferi*

Cannibalism? Well, sure! If nodnarb24 is voted off the island first, we won't have anymore rats to eat. Tasty little critters, taste like chicken. Who would I eat first? Probably Daggertooth, just because he's a newbie. And because everytime you try to eat Teferi, he phases out, buttmunch. Um, it won't matter, though. Because if nodnarb24 is voted off, I have a trap set up so that we will have an unlimited supply of rats to eat.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

*interview with Daggertooth*

Scared? Naw, I feel safe with my trustworthy fellow team mates. Since I'm a Newbie they have taken me under their protective wings to make I'll be safe. Sure if worse comes to worse they'll stab me in the back and roast me for dinner, but thats living. The same thing will happen to you in down town New York. :)

[me] wipes the fake smile off when nobody's looking. He sneaks out of camp to a small pile of rocks he has been playing with. After many tries he forms the Obsidian into a sharp point then ties it onto a stick using stretched leather from a rat. Daggertooth then hides the sturdy spear into a small rock crevase for latter.[/me]

*hushed whisper* If worse comes to worse I'll be ready. :D *booming Sadistic Laughter*:D

I'm officialy a CPA member, not a newbie.

Daggertooth

G

Gerode

Interview with Gerode:
* I know that Daggertooth is the mole... wait, wrong game.
Nobody has seen Darsh since reaching the island. I hope he was able to grab a bit of the shaving cream, because he'd need that to survive out here. My group needs the initiative to build camp. Nodnarb, instead of helping us, is instead wasting his time pestering the other group. Like it is really important to give everyone the plague! He's gotta get his mind screwed on straight. Geez...*

[me] ventures into the bush for a period of time. He returns holding palm fronds in each arm. Gerode ties several vines across some trees, creating a web, and then lays the fronds on top. [/me]

D

Darsh

[me] arrives on the scene[/me]

Audience-"Who the heck is that?"

Me-Hey everbody was happening? Which camp am I in again?

Everyone-Where the heck have you been?!?

Me-Well, when I got to the island I decided to go on a little walk around the place, so I put on my gold chains (thats what I brought to the island) and set out, then I got lost, bit by a snake, and fell into a pit. Lucky for me the pit was dug by some island tribe thats living in the middle of the jungle, so they fixed me up and told me their ancient secrets, so I stayed and learned the way of their tribe and how to survive on my own in the jungle, after some time I set out on my own and to get off of this island (I forgot my cell phone) I built a raft to carry me to civilization and set out to sea, unfortunatly a storm struck and I nearly drown, I awoke on a sandy beach...the same beach I had set sail from so I decided to try my luck in the jungle, long story short I found a secret resort that caters to only the rich and famous and stayed their for awhile (they thought I was that guy from Forrest Gump or something) I eventually got tired of relaxing by the pool and the 7 course meals and decided I would find you guys so here I am.

Me- So, whats been happening with you guys?

D

Daggertooth

Hi Darsh, old buddy. Your on the *snicker* Abong *snicker* team. *he he* :) We've been pestered by the other team, the Nazi. Your first mission on this island it to go burn down their newly constructed hut. It shouldn't be too hard since the only responsible one on their team is asleap in their hut. The hut is a bit wet so be prepared for that.

Good luck buddy, and don't fail. *snicker* :)

Daggertooth

D

Darsh

[me] using trick learned from the tribsmen, build a fire in the middle of the Abong camp[/me]

See, I'm going to build a fire and use the shaving creme cans like flamethrowers.

[me] sneakes over to the other teams site and steals their shaving creme cans[/me]

Now they're going to get it, heh heh.

[me] takes a torch and the cans and starts off twoard the Nazi camp, he gets halfway there, turns around, and throws all of the cans into the fire in the middle of the Abong camp[/me]

:Huge explosion:

Fire sweeps over the entire camp site, Ransac and Teferi hide behind Daggertooth so they don't get incinerated, unfortunatly for them the fire comes into contact with their own cans.
:Bigger Explosion than before:

The entire Abong team has been incinerated.

Nice try though Daggertooth.