nodnarb24

[me]creates an axe out of a rock and a branch.[/me]
[me]cuts down a tree.[/me]
[me]hollows out the tree to form a boat.[/me]
[me]cuts down some fronds and weaves them together to form a net.[/me]
[me]attaches the net to the back of the boat.[/me]
[me]goes out to sea to catch some fish[/me]
[me]comes back with a net full of fish.[/me]
OK, who wants to debone and cook these fish?

D

Daggertooth

[me] squeeses a herb on his 3rd degree burns that cover 1/4 of his body. [/me]

aaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh..........That stings!

[me]then treats his team mates.[/me]

Team: aaaaaaaahhhhhhhh.......That Stings.

[me] then chases down Darsh and Bashes him on the head knocking him out cold. He then straps Darsh on top of Ant hill. The ants bite at his flesh. The ants poison soon scars his body red as small open sores start to form. [/me]

I sure hope he wakes up soon, he's missing all the fun. I better go fix our fortress, A storm seems to be aproaching.

Daggertooth

D

Darsh

They would never hurt me, I am one and the same with them instead they will help me.

[me] speaks in the language of the lost island tribe, a swarm of ants appear out of the jungle and devour only the scales and bones of the fish, then Darsh cooks them over the smoldering remains of the Abong camp.[/me]

Fish, it's whats for dinner...since we don't have anything else to eat.

N

nodnarb24

[me]eats some fish.[/me]

Great fish Darsh. The best fish I ever had.

D

Darsh

Thanks Nodnarb.

[me] watches the storms approaching, one from the east and one from the north-west.[/me]

It looks like they will collide right over this island and form....THE PERFECT STORM!

[me] leads the Nazi team into the jungle to find a safe selter[/me]

D

Daggertooth

[me]sneaks to his secret cave where he hid his spears. [/me]
[me]sticks one into the dirt and shoves the head of a boar he just killed on top of it. Then takes the one with him [/me]
[me],remebering his team mates, brings the body of the boar out into a small clearing.[/me]
[me]then lights a fire to cook the suculent pig. While it is simmering, Daggertooth makes a quick leanto. I'ts hasty construction makes is worth crap, but it will keep the rain out and hold his other team mates.[/me]
[me]then starts to eat the pig, hoping his friends will soon arive.[/me]

Daggertooth

G

Gerode

[me] follows Darsh into the forest. After less than 15 minutes of hiking through the brush, the great city of an ancient civilization lies before team Nazi. A rather humongous tropical resort building is visible from the other end of the settlement. [/me]

Ha! That other team is probably living in lean-tos! :D

N

nodnarb24

[me]relaxes naked with two naked beautiful women in a hot tub.[/me]

Now this is the life!

I almost feel sorry for the other team, almost.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Alright. I'm sick of being treated like some relative of the primate family.

*Audience chuckles a bit.*

Time for revenge.

*Ransac snaps his fingers and a gigantic boulder wearing black clothes falls from the sky. It's heading straight towards Darsh. Luckily, his animal friends AND his native friends all form a large chain-link fence around him. They all realize that they have saved their friend. The boulder crushes them all.*

Take THAT!!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

[Edited by Ransac on 01-25-01 at 08:32 PM]

D

Daggertooth

Suddenly the storm hits. It's a tropical snow storm!!! Daggertooths pitifull leanto is shattered.

[me]now sluggish by the cold causing his temperture to lower dangerously, struggles to get to his secret cave. The blizzard is fierce, snowing 6in per minute. [/me]
[me] makes it to the cave, in his ferverishly cold mind he sees the boars head turn and look at him. the cold eyes glaring as if it were alive.[/me]

Scared daggertooth fled to the center of the cave where volcanic energy slowly warmed him up.

Daggertooth

T

Teferi

U STOLE MY SHAVING/WIPPED CREAM CANS!

[ME] GOES AND BEATS DARSH WITH A WET NOODlE[/ME]

[me] goes and calls up George W. Bush and tells him he can do weapons test on the island[/me]

[me] phases his team out

* a nuclear bomb then hits the island[/me]

don't EVER steal it's not nice :)

[Edited by Teferi on 01-25-01 at 02:51 PM]

T

Teferi

O yeah forgot about the storm...

[me] converts his body to pure energy

ARGH

he is supoer heated so the blizzard turns to rain, he then blows away the storm with...uh...his...uh superman like breath[/me]

ok time to go on a rampage!

[me] destorys the civilization [/me]

B

Bob

You morons destroyed my Island! I was going to vacation there. Oh well.
Darsh, Daggertooth, and Gerode. You guys better answer soon!

Is baron Sengir a Legend?
1 yes
2 no
3 both
4 he's a legend, so he is rare, and bob is a moron

B

Bob

Bob recreates the civilization, salts up the water to dehydrate the contestants as punsishment, and puts a unremovable collar around everyone's neck to track them, and limit magical powers, and no more snapping of fingers or phasing.

T

Teferi

bob buddy i think u meant to ask the same quetsion u asked b4..not this 1 :)

on a side note...NO PHASING AAAHH!!!

D

Darsh

We don't need no stinkin collars.

[me] uses his limited magic powers to focus his mental self into his right hand, he then decapitates himself and cuts off his right hand with his sword.[/me]

:The collar falls off his neck:

[me]'s hand reattaches his head and the hand connects back on his wrist, he regenerates back to normal[/me]

So much for your unremovable collar, all I had to do was cut off my head to get it off.

[me] removes everyone elses collar and gives Ransac and Teferi a severe beating for trying to kill him[/me]

Boo-ya.

D

Daggertooth

Bobs colar Forces Daggertooth to Polymorph into His normal self, a young Black Dragon. Unfortunatly the cave is a bit too small for young dragons and Daggertooth gets stuck.

[me]tries to wiggle out but the stalagmites cut into his leathary wings. He then decides to roar in anger to anyone who can hear untill he runs out of breath[/me]

GET ME OUTA HERE!!!!!!!!:mad:

Daggertooth:)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*While everybody is doing other stuff(including Darsh beating up a puppet that looks like Ransac), Ransac actually rebuilds his teams huts. He then sets fire to the other teams camp.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

[me]traces a few runes with his cramping hand. A small Earthquake shakes the mountain causing all the stalagmites to fall. He then squirms out of the cave. Finding a hot spring, Daggertooth slides into it to warm himself. His feverish frozen mind thawing.[/me]

Latter that day the Newly refreshed Daggertooth flys around the island. He spots Darsh and Blasts him with a fiery breath. Daggertooth then catches a Moa and Brings it to his camp to eat.

Mmmmmm.....Tasts like chicken.
Hmmmm....now the huts too small for me...:(

[me]starts to dig and makes a decent indent in the ground for himself[/me]:):cool::)

I sure hope it dosn't snow again.

Daggertooth

[Edited by Daggertooth on 01-25-01 at 06:37 PM]

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac sees Daggertooth sleeping in the hole in the ground and decides to be thoughtful.......FOR ONCE. Ransac snaps his fingers and Daggertooth is covered by a black blanket.*

Ransac, cpa trash man