CPA-vivor

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Now, now. We all knew that people were to be voted off the island. Let's not be p.o'ed about the fact the someone left, and be thankful that it wasn't you.

Besides, they'll still probably stink bomb the island from hangliders, so they won't be totally gone.

Ransac&reg, cpa trash man

N

nodnarb24

* Nodnarb24 runs out of the jungle and kicks Ransac in the nuts and returns to the jungle.

YOU WILL NEVER GET ME OFF THIS ISLAND!!!

D

Daggertooth

We'll move the island off of you.

[me]traces a few complex runes. Suddenly a ray of light beems right on top of nodnard. He's paralised in place. The Island then lifts up leaving behind the area where Nodnarbs sits like a discarded apple core.

The island is then placed many miles away. the area where Nodnard was is now a Bottomless pit.

When Nodnarb Revives he finds that he is on a small Apple core island With a diamiter of 10 paces. Noooooooooooo......He screames as his own words "you will never get me off this island" Becomes horifyingly true.[/me]:D

:cool: Daggertooth :cool:

N

nodnarb24

You can't get rid of me that easy...

* Nodnarb24 takes out his satalite telephone (works everywhere in the world) that he smuggled onto the island and calls for help. The entire United States Air Force comes to pick up Nodnarb24 and bombs the hell out of Daggertooth.

I've got connections. Fine, I'm leaving the island.

* Nodnarb24 goes back to his mansion.

G

Gerode

[me] clings onto a tree and grabs Darsh during the island relocation, and laughs at the other team, who are still in the Bottomless Pit [/me]

D

Daggertooth

[me]looks around at his team, the bombardmenat has stopped and no one's hurt. [/me]

Good thing my hole in the grounds deep enought to protect us from the bombs. I wonder how the other team is stupid enough to mistake this Dragon made cavern for that magic made Bottomless pit. :)

This is a nice island, maby I'll hide all my stolen treasure here some day.......:)

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Interview with Ransac.*

My team? They're the best. We're kicking butt. The other team? They have problems. One has an obsession with holes. The other...............no comment.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

(interveiw with Teferi)

(camera blair witch style up teferi's nose)

i'm so sorry i'm sorry to ransac's mom, his dad, all his family, i sorry to daggers family too, there dead, ther both dead! Nodnarb killed them on a raid

(shuffleing in bushes)

[me] runs[/me]

(camera wobbleing)

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*While Teferi is recording his interview, Ransac walks by in the background and waves to the camera.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

Daggertooth

Things couldn't be better. We've got our shelter, We still retain some sanity, and the other team is in shambles. Infact, I believe that if they don't pull things together they'll destroy each other.
Problems? Oh.....well.....Teferi is starting to worry me.....Seems he's acting a bit too wierd..but thats probably because of those mushrooms he insists are edible............Speaking of food, since nodnarbs demise and the fact that the death knights are scaring away all the game food has become kinda scarce. Rats are gone and there seems to be no more wild animals. But right now it's not a big problem.

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac overhears Daggertooth's interview, then he realizes that his stomach is growling. Desperately in need of food, Ransac results to one, last choice: Eat Eric Roberts. Using some sort of telepathy, He causes Eric Roberts to fly to this Island, where he is promptly beaten and eaten by Ransac's team.*

Funny, I didn't think he'd be this beefy.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

Teferi

Hey the Mushrooms are edible

WHoOoAAa ccHHEcCK OOOoOuT ThEEe PrReETTy CcoOloRS

trippy

D

Daggertooth

you gonna post the 2nd question anytime soon? The last question was on the 23.

Daggertooth

D

Daggertooth

Bobs Gone!!!! :):)

The Abong Team wins By De-fault !!!!!!!!!:D:D

The two greatest word in the english language DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT DE-FAULT

In your face Space Coyote

:D :D :D :D

Daggertooth

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Interview with Ransac*

We won? Wow. That's stinks. I didn't even get to use my secret plan to rule the world yet. *sigh* oh well. There's always NEXT season.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
We need a new season pretty soon. I'm thinking about hosting. What do you think?

Ransac, cpa trash man