CPA-vivor

D

Daggertooth

I'm not sure. This one was a lot of fun, but it never went to completion. it just stopped. If your willing to go all the way, I'll participate.

B

Bob

Just one thing!

*A giant boot comes from the sky, and kicks ransac off the island.*

"Bye, Ransac!!!"

*The contestants wave goodbye*

"Question2:

What is an iezu?

A: Similar to a goblin, it's like a small troll that eats human flesh

B: A demon, effective against Planeswalkers, that clouds their minds, and kills them while they are asleep. It also feeds off magic powers

C: A large monstrosity, half artifact, that is created by phyrexians as enforcers.

D: Elvis

G

Gerode

These start out cool, they just end up becoming too bizarre and then I lose interest because people can do anything and it gets kinda pointless. There may need to be a few more rules on what someone can do.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, still flying away from the island, rubs his bottom and curses at Bob. He then remember an old TV commercial "Bubble Tape, it's six feet of bubble gum, for you, not them." He then gets an idea. While the rest of the cast of CPA-vivor prepares for the next question, Ransac flies over them in a specially made glider. This glider has a hole underneath Ransac's seat so he can bomb the island with his poodi-dumplings. Ransac bombs the island with his poody-dumplings and everyone runs in fear.*

Ransac, cpa trash man