CPA Notables...

C

Cateran Emperor

good idea dw, I like it (although it will be chaotic for new members who want to know what it's all about :D)

M

Multani

You two are so asking for it. You might as well sign your death warrents. There is gonna be hell once Almindhra and DUke find out.
(Ducks under a STEEL table.)
Ouch! That hurts! :D

D

Darsh

Ya never know about DUke but Almindhra on the other hand will tear you two apart.

:also ducks under table:

C

Cateran Emperor

Um, cr@p. Didn't think about that.

[jumps under Multani's table]

D

Duel

Mr./Mrs. Obsession should go to a guy who has been an advocate for an underused card for a long time. Someone who feels the need to use this card even when it's wildly inappropriate. Someone, perhaps, with the description "fanatic" in his nickname.

Zadok, I mean

D

Duel

Hey, I got a PM, but was told not to reply. Um, right.
WTF? Where do I sign up to vote?

"Most popular: me. Most intelligent: uh, me. Sexiest: me..."
:)

N

Namielus

Nevermind this whole idea of a table stopping those two people, I'm getting the heck outta here. [me]opens a townportal, steps in, goes hostile with duke and Almindhra, and doesn't leave town[/me]

C

Cateran Emperor

I got the same PM oh Dreadnought, and it said the voting forms would be e-mailed within the week.

:eek:

[Gets out from under the table and casts flight on self. Gets the heck out of there as fast as possible]

D

Darsh

Yeah well I'm staying under the table cause me an Multani are playing a game of cards.

S

sageridder

Fanner of the flames,someone that keeps the arguments going for no other obvious reason.

W

Whimsical

Everybody is SOOOOOOO excited by this event... and I am NOT out to get everyone, mister Zadok sir! Not all the time anyways... ;) As for moi being a girl with pigtails and a big hammer ... close ... but no cigar, dahling Purple. Mah hair's done up in a ponytail and I'm more partial to sledgehammers ... :D

No, I don't want to endlessly keep on firing retort after retort, mister Namelius sir (gawd, that sounds gross...). You get the honor of having the last word... :)

And aw shucks, mister Yellowjacket sir ... you flatter mah girlish side far too much ... ;)

I can't WAIT for the CPA awards...

A

Almindhra

Don't worry krichaiushii, your name is on the list and you are invited to our gala event...

dw51688...Thats a really great idea of having Zadok do that for us...

You'd best believe I'm voting DUke and Almindhra for CPA Couple :D
yes me 2, they are so cute together.
*gets out the can of whoop-ass*...Thats it!!!...You're all going to pay!!!!...*the evil devil horns slowly pop out of her head...takes off her glasses and the laser show begins...Her eyes emit a red beam of light so sharp, that it burns a hole through the steel table...There she sees Multani, Darsh, and Cateran Emperor*...

*in a deep scary tone*...You will die now evil scrubs!!!...*picks up Darsh and throws him against the wall...a small kicking is felt...she turns around...She picks up the scawny Multani by his neck*...Try to hurt me will you?!...Die!!...*she breaks the twigs in two and throws them on the floor...She then notices a little puke, yes, yes, its Namielus...He opens up a town portal and quickly jumps in...Almindhra then takes out her scroll of town portal given to her by Diablo himself...She enters the portal and there Namielus is in Town-Portalland...she beats him silly about the breasts and then returns to the CPA cavern*...

*seeing Cateran Emperor now trying to fly...She casts fly on herself and catches the scrub in the air*...You will not say that about me!!!....Die!!!!...*she then smacks him silly and kicks his bootay all the way to the blasted landscapes of DoJoland*....

*shouting all across the land of the CPA*...You will never, ever say that me and Duke are a couple!!...Or anything else like that!!!...Or anything saying we had contact of any toehr kind...!!!!....Or you will die!!!!

Mwhhaaaaaaaaaaa.....

D

Darsh

Why did you hurt me? I never said anything about you and DUke, I just warned the others to stop. And you didn't even touch dw.

[Edited by Darsh on September 10th, 2000 at 12:47 PM]

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Duke and Almindhra siting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

*Nodnarb runs like a son of a b*tch

W

Whimsical

That little kindergarten ditty I started seems to have taken on a life of its own... <chortle, chortle>

Go, Mindi! Lay the smacketh down on those jabronis!!! :D

P

Purple_jester

Why, dw, you think I'm normal? thank you so much! That's what I've been trying to project. The image of a normal, ordinary girl. Nothing unusual about me, I assure you.

<aside> Those handcuffs aren't on tight enough.

<GUEST: Sorry. I'll tighten them after I've finsihed lighting all the candles.>

<aside> Just hurry up, okay?

Uhm, where was I? Oh, yes. Dw. You don't have to worry about me coming in with a knife. There are none here as they're all at the local shop being re-sharpened.

Of course, if you still want me to come into your bedroom some night, I wouldn't mind... Do you like chains? I can tell you like fire. ;)

[Edited by Purple_jester on September 10th, 2000 at 02:05 PM]

Z

Zadok001

*cough* Battle Arena/Off Topic *cough*

You people are all insane! :)

N

Namielus

OH no you have town kill AHHH I USED DIABLO 1 DAMN!!!

but you didn't kill me!!! I'm still voting for you and duke!!
[me]runs to the panda fortress in hell and kills big d, then goes back to town and hides in the cow level[/me]