CPA Notables...

Discussion in 'Suggestions/Help' started by Almindhra, Sep 7, 2000.

1. Cateran Emperor Passed On

good idea dw, I like it (although it will be chaotic for new members who want to know what it's all about :D)
  2. Cateran Emperor Passed On

Freaky, it just happened again!!!!!
  3. Multani Treetrunk Guy

You two are so asking for it. You might as well sign your death warrents. There is gonna be hell once Almindhra and DUke find out.
    (Ducks under a STEEL table.)
    Ouch! That hurts! :D
  4. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Duke is my friend, he wouldn't do that. Would he?
  5. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Ya never know about DUke but Almindhra on the other hand will tear you two apart.

:also ducks under table:
  6. Cateran Emperor Passed On

Um, cr@p. Didn't think about that.

[jumps under Multani's table]
  7. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Mr./Mrs. Obsession should go to a guy who has been an advocate for an underused card for a long time. Someone who feels the need to use this card even when it's wildly inappropriate. Someone, perhaps, with the description "fanatic" in his nickname.

Zadok, I mean
  8. Duel Has Less Posts Than Spiderman

Hey, I got a PM, but was told not to reply. Um, right.
    WTF? Where do I sign up to vote?

"Most popular: me. Most intelligent: uh, me. Sexiest: me..."
    :)
  9. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

Nevermind this whole idea of a table stopping those two people, I'm getting the heck outta here. [me]opens a townportal, steps in, goes hostile with duke and Almindhra, and doesn't leave town[/me]
  10. Cateran Emperor Passed On

I got the same PM oh Dreadnought, and it said the voting forms would be e-mailed within the week.

:eek:

[Gets out from under the table and casts flight on self. Gets the heck out of there as fast as possible]
  11. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Yeah well I'm staying under the table cause me an Multani are playing a game of cards.
  12. sageridder Legendary Cpa Member

Fanner of the flames,someone that keeps the arguments going for no other obvious reason.
  13. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

Everybody is SOOOOOOO excited by this event... and I am NOT out to get everyone, mister Zadok sir! Not all the time anyways... ;) As for moi being a girl with pigtails and a big hammer ... close ... but no cigar, dahling Purple. Mah hair's done up in a ponytail and I'm more partial to sledgehammers ... :D

No, I don't want to endlessly keep on firing retort after retort, mister Namelius sir (gawd, that sounds gross...). You get the honor of having the last word... :)

And aw shucks, mister Yellowjacket sir ... you flatter mah girlish side far too much ... ;)

I can't WAIT for the CPA awards...
  14. Almindhra Magic's Bitch

Don't worry krichaiushii, your name is on the list and you are invited to our gala event...

dw51688...Thats a really great idea of having Zadok do that for us...

*gets out the can of whoop-ass*...Thats it!!!...You're all going to pay!!!!...*the evil devil horns slowly pop out of her head...takes off her glasses and the laser show begins...Her eyes emit a red beam of light so sharp, that it burns a hole through the steel table...There she sees Multani, Darsh, and Cateran Emperor*...

*in a deep scary tone*...You will die now evil scrubs!!!...*picks up Darsh and throws him against the wall...a small kicking is felt...she turns around...She picks up the scawny Multani by his neck*...Try to hurt me will you?!...Die!!...*she breaks the twigs in two and throws them on the floor...She then notices a little puke, yes, yes, its Namielus...He opens up a town portal and quickly jumps in...Almindhra then takes out her scroll of town portal given to her by Diablo himself...She enters the portal and there Namielus is in Town-Portalland...she beats him silly about the breasts and then returns to the CPA cavern*...

*seeing Cateran Emperor now trying to fly...She casts fly on herself and catches the scrub in the air*...You will not say that about me!!!....Die!!!!...*she then smacks him silly and kicks his bootay all the way to the blasted landscapes of DoJoland*....

*shouting all across the land of the CPA*...You will never, ever say that me and Duke are a couple!!...Or anything else like that!!!...Or anything saying we had contact of any toehr kind...!!!!....Or you will die!!!!

Mwhhaaaaaaaaaaa.....
  15. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Why did you hurt me? I never said anything about you and DUke, I just warned the others to stop. And you didn't even touch dw.

[Edited by Darsh on September 10th, 2000 at 12:47 PM]
  16. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

Tag Guard

Duke and Almindhra siting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G, first comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage.

*Nodnarb runs like a son of a b*tch
  17. Whimsical Adorable Sliver

That little kindergarten ditty I started seems to have taken on a life of its own... <chortle, chortle>

Go, Mindi! Lay the smacketh down on those jabronis!!! :D
  18. Purple_jester New Member

Why, dw, you think I'm normal? thank you so much! That's what I've been trying to project. The image of a normal, ordinary girl. Nothing unusual about me, I assure you.

<aside> Those handcuffs aren't on tight enough.

<GUEST: Sorry. I'll tighten them after I've finsihed lighting all the candles.>

<aside> Just hurry up, okay?

Uhm, where was I? Oh, yes. Dw. You don't have to worry about me coming in with a knife. There are none here as they're all at the local shop being re-sharpened.

Of course, if you still want me to come into your bedroom some night, I wouldn't mind... Do you like chains? I can tell you like fire. ;)

[Edited by Purple_jester on September 10th, 2000 at 02:05 PM]
  19. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

*cough* Battle Arena/Off Topic *cough*

You people are all insane! :)
  20. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

OH no you have town kill AHHH I USED DIABLO 1 DAMN!!!

but you didn't kill me!!! I'm still voting for you and duke!!
    [me]runs to the panda fortress in hell and kills big d, then goes back to town and hides in the cow level[/me]