CPA Notables...

M

Multani

Why did you try to kill me?(Multani regenerates.) The only thing I tried to do was smooth things out between you and DUke.
Why is it that Diplomats always get killed? :(

C

Cateran Emperor

[Gets the holy hell out of Dojoland after being bombarded by sayings of "metagame" and "tech" over 90 billion times a second]

Call ME a scrub will you?????? Hmm, almost forgot you're a girl. And so I can't hit you back, as that would hardly be honorable. Hrrmph.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Naw, I'm just playing. I'm not like Neo or anything :p. Well, the reason I'm posting, is so that i'm not forgoten on this thread. ::Starts jumping up and down.:: Hey you guys, look at me dammit!

R

Riva Iron-Grip

i think a new category should be: happiest person, and the person should be nano. and also nano, you are spamming way to damn much. :D

A

Apollo

Just cause it would be so darn funny. I may be a bird, but I'm one buff bird.:)

[me]Apollo puffs out his chest and struts around, showing off his bright red feathers and huge... talons.[/me]

If elected as sexiest, I pledge to do everything in my power to make the CPA a better place. Maybe I'll even make a worthwhile post or two:)

A

Almindhra

Ok, no, not really...But you guys are all jerks...heh heh...

Heres the categories I've sifted through and have chosen... plan on sending everything out tomorrow...( If nothing goes wrong tomorrow )...So here they are...

CPA's Picasso
CPA's Sex Kitten
CPA's Legend
CPA's Wacko
Most Likely To Beat Finkel
Best Nickname
Biggest Spammer
Funniest
Most Intelligent
Best Speaker
Just Plain Weird
Friendliest
The BK Chargrilled Flamer Award
Most Spirited
Best Signiture
Most Hot Tempered
Richard Garfield's Protoge
MTG's Mascot

CPA King and Queen
CPA Grandma and Grandpa
CPA Best Buddies
CPA Rivals

So if you come up with a supreme, superdiliscious idea by tomorrow, I'll put it on here...If you have some objections to the list, I'll listen...( maybe )......heh heh....

A

arhar

Wow, I'm gone for the weekend and here's what happens.

Anyway, guys, I think it's a great idea.

Looking back now, I really regret not getting to know everyone here too well, but alas, the time was never good to me. I really like how you guys are trying to make this an Internet home, and personalize it like a home, and you got my full support on that. I don't think I could win any of the categories, since, well, I haven't posted much except for my first two months here or so... But for the newer members - check out my series of articles on the multiplayer games in the Articles Archive section.

Anyway, maybe this kind of enthusiasm will bring me back to CPA full-force. You guys rule!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I second that, arhar! Gone for the weekend and this already has 4 pages on it...

Not much else to say, just I'm looking forward to the survey too.

D

dw51688

First we have to ask Zadok if he would be willing to out our plan into action. Please Zadok, pretty please.

D

dw51688

THis is a little off topic but can we possibly have more smilies any time soon?

A

Almindhra

Sure, Lady Re is on the list...I just didn't think she was posting anymore...But, she is...

A

Almindhra

Ok, it was just sent out to everyone on the list...The majority I sent by email...So check your email!...Some I sent by PMs, because they won't let you get to their email....And smurfturd, you don't get anything because I can't send it to you either way...So please send those back to me within the next week...

Oh, and to people with names in the upper half of the alphabet, I forgot to put Lady Re on there...So, remember her too...

D

DÛke

...me and Almindhra are more like Rivals then friends (or anything else).

Please, don't shout out anything more. I get mad fast.
I thought me and Purple Girl have more of a something going between us, but I guess that didn't show on the boards...Well, anyway...have fun with votes, don't ruin it for me, please, or for Doe. Thanks.

D

DÛke

...The email you sent says "Don't reply to this email", and in it, you said to "reply to this by clicking on reply", ok, so I did this, but I don't know if you know that the message said that we can't reply to it directly.

Just wanted to let you know.

C

Cateran Emperor

I didn't get a PM or an e-mail about it :(

Any ideas what went wrong?

C

Cateran Emperor

For some reason, I've had the WRONG e-mail on my profile. Dunno how I meed that for so long :confused:

Send it again if you could :)