CPA Notables...

A

Almindhra

Ok, I think I came up with a, dare I say it?, cute idea...CPA Notables...I really think that this would display us as a close knit community, while giving us some real fun...( and for people who have been voted for a notable in high school, you know how great it felt )...So heres some catagories I've come up with thus far...Note; since there are a small number of females here, the categories will be limited to one person, m or f...I'd do physical feature categories, but most of us don't have pics...

Most Artistic
Most Spirited
Friendliest
Most Spelling Errors
CPA Flirt
CPA Clown
Most Obnoxious
Smartest
Stupidest
Biggest Flamer
Quickest to Lose Temper
Sexiest (if you can judge by posts)
Geekiest
CPA's Philosopher
Most Clueless

And I also though that it would be 'cute' if we had "couples"...Like...

CPA King and Queen
CPA Grandma and Grandpa
**Remember, there aren't that many females to go around, so if you have more ideas for CPA couples, keep that in mind...

But I want more ideas!...I'd love to have a big long list of categories...Also, I want a list of active CPA members to choose from...Theres always that chance of forgetting someone...So heres the list thus far...I made this list from the top posters on the CPA and names from my head...If your name isn't on here don't get all depressed, just tell me to add it and I will...But I think you should be an active member thats been here at least for a month...I don't think thats too harsh...And if theres inactive people on my list, or you know they left, or you just don't want to be on here, then tell me...

Almindhra
Apollo
arhar
Cateran Emperor
Chaos Turtle
Duel
DÛke
Dune Echo
dw51688
Ed Sullivan
Fire Slinger
Ferret
FoundationofRancor
Gizmo
Griffith_Se
Istanbul
Jaws10387
The Magic Jackal
Mr_Pestilence
Multani
nodnarb24
Phyrexian Pie-Eater
Purple_jester
Riva Iron-Grip
Spaceman Spiff
Spiderman
theorgg
TomB
Whimsical
Yellowjacket
Zadok001

So this is my plan...Once I get this all in order, I plan to send it out to as many CPAers as I can via email...Then you can reply and send it back to me with all the categories filled up...( Don't worry, I'm going to be honest with this, I wouldn't change any votes or what not )...Then I will write up an article on the main CPA page...So please post with your new categories and your names to add ( I want a ton of categories so hopefully everyone will be voted for at least one of them )...Thanks!...

F

FoundationOfRancor

Most Creative
Funniest
Biggest Spammer
Most Persuasive

and..maybe...for people who *love* a certain color...

Red Mascot
Blue Mascot
Green Mascot
White Mascot
Black Mascot
Artifact Mascot

P

Purple_jester

What a postively cute idea! We've done this in our class a couple of times, and nominations for this kind of thing are so much fun! And...

Wait a second. Almindhra? Making a CUTE suggestion? <glances out window to check for heavenly lights in the sky> Erm... Are you feeling alright, Almindhra? ;)

Anyway, will you be sending those e-mails soon? I do have a few suggestions and opinions of the notables titles.

Other categories...

Mr./Ms. Obssession
Most Bubbly
Most Incomprehensible
Most Eloquent
CPA Nobel Peace Prize Awardee
CPA MIA

You need more couples categories?

CPA Best Buddies
CPA Twins
CPA Rivals (my vote's for Mr. Pestilence and DUke; no offense intended guys, especially to you DUke :))

A

Apollo

My vote for CPA couple goes to Almindhra and DUke :)

Artistic would have to be Griffith_Se

And of course I would be the sexiest :D

J

Jaws10387

TaG GUARD
Alminhindra (did I spell it right?)

My email won't be working for a while so you might have to do mine via PM.

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Ok i have some ideas for notables.
Legend
Most wacko
Most smilies per post
Best speaker

Z

Zadok001

Excellent idea... :) Count me in, of course.

I think Most Artistic is a dead-giveaway, though. Everyone knows who gets that! A few of the other categories will have some fierce battles fought over them, though... How many categories total, do ya' think? 20? 15? 30? Something like that... I'm not gonna bother posting any new ones, I'm not much for top-of-the-head creativity. Except maybe 'Most Likely To Beat Finkel.' :) A wise man once said something about a prize that cannot be obtained...

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Shortest posts
longest posts
best sig
best nickname
most boring posts
most interesting posts

J

Jaws10387

TAG GUARD

Biggest rivals should be a pretty big battle.

Lets see:

Me + Dw
DUke + Mr.P
Any others i don't know about?

C

Cateran Emperor

Me + Multani have been going at it for a few months now :D

When do we start voting (and how?)

T

Thrash Golem

im in a battle with plaguelord2000 or whatever his name is

he almost got banned for swearing at me so much :)

well i guess the only award left for me is best looking. i was looking forward to getting most boring posts though :)

the peae thing would go to Duel cuz he stops fights and stuff

plufs o thnk i shul win de moset speilen erorrs

i get most artistic - check this out

.][.'
.][/]'];[][][][[];
[]][[][]
____;;lll
000000_____;;;-------
#####################*)
%1!!!![.p.];.]]..].]].[
^^&864 :::
$#%%%%+\\

it's a angry charmeleon

N

Namielus

Well I wish to stand for the armies of Yawgmoth in this...

Ahh nevermind, but that is a really good idea I think that there would be some 'more touchy feely things' that would show up around here, cause we are pretty much arigont jerks all the time right?

P

pallad

i should get at least an award for being the new verdant force freak of the group. mebbe i'm new, but hell, i'm as wacky as anyone here. :)

U

Ura

hey, I'm not on the list :( and I've been here longer then alot of people on it.
I'm just quiet sometimes. :D

oh, btw, Spacemanspiff doesn't play anymore.

E

Elrond

I wasn't mentioned either, but that's OK because I think I've posted more today than I did my first week and a half here.

N

nanokill

hey why wasn't i on the list, i have been pretty active on the cpa, I have only been of for about 20 days and have alot of posts,(of course about 50% of them are battle arena and off topic spam) but still don't i get an honorable mention. any way how bout a longest signature or a smartest poster catagory.

Z

Zadok001

Alright... I think we should try to keep the categories as positive as possible, to some extent. Which is not to say things like 'Most Clueless' and 'Most Spelling Errors' shouldn't be on the list, but perhaps labelling someone 'Stupidest' wouldn't be a very Good Idea(tm), neh? I know _I_ wouldn't want that on my record!

Namielus, I'm not sure I know what you mean... You get my vote for 'Most Incomprehinsible,' yes? :) J/K. "That is a really good idea I think that there would be some 'more touchy feely things' that would show up around here, cause we are pretty much arigont jerks all the time right?" Run that by me again? Do you mean that we _should_ or _shouldn't_ have the more 'touchy-feely' things? I'm confused. [me] calls a translator.[/me]

The Rivals category is a neat one...

T

Thrash Golem

What if we have an award..

for stupidest ugly fat moron jerk a**hole pig freak?

nah that would be mean i think.

how about the award for most nicest heavenly angelic good fun great person award?

or the Award .. goes to a random person.. kind of like a door prize.

[Edited by TomB on September 8th, 2000 at 02:08 AM]