CPA Notables...

A

Almindhra

Ok...As soon as I get everything settled with whos on the list and what the categories are and everything I will send it out to all on the list...

And as I said before, I'm sorry if some of you weren't on the list...But I gave you my reasons for what was on there...And the reason for wanting a time interval for membership and being on the list is because I don't want someone just voting randomly...I want it to be an honest kind of thing...

And hey, great ideas out there you guys...Keep 'em coming...And Purple_jester, you all just think you know me...But I have a very complex personality...:D...**

**Notice the use of a smily face...

N

Namielus

All I can say is "I typed that?", I think I meant (note I can't be sure) but that in this form everyone seems to think that they need to try and prove something about themselve to this group of people on the from. And I think that no one should have to do that and it makes people that can't write or have people skills run and hide. Like a bunch of freshmen trying to play magic with the senors on the first day of school.

Now I can't be sure that was my intend orignally but it seems to fit now.

And I would there to be a "most incomprehisible" award...

W

Whimsical

Although there's no more categories I can add off the top of mah head right about now. More power to you, Almindhra!!! On a side note ... wasn't Almindhra of the White Ajah? Or was it the yellow... Goodness gracious. I have to brush up on my Jordanspeak again... ;)

<notices Almindhra's use of a smiley ... and nervously starts looking for a dancing sun outside...> :D

D

Duel

No "Stupidest"?
Well, there goes my award.....

As for the others, sure, that sounds great!
I'd get geekiest, having made all but the most recent posts between 1:00 and 4:00 AM,
And Most Obnoxious

Philosopher has got to go to Chaos Turtle, though he hasn't posted much recently.

N

NeuroDeus

You people really hate me...yes you Almindhra, I am so debressed about not you putting my name weep...

Killer Joe

But Ally, I DOOOOOOO know you. And you, oh musically talented one, have one of the most brutally honest personalities I know, and THAT'S a good thing. You truly are "What you Hear is what you get" no false faces with you.
That's what I like about you. :)

D

dw51688

Our philosopher at least mine is definetly DUke. I love you Duke. If you are a guy, i love you as just a friend, and if you are a girl then still the same because i don't know you. :D

D

DÛke

You have too much catagories Almindhra, we should have like 15 and keep them postive:).

Ok, we should have 15, and here they are, taking from the lists given:

Most Spelling Errors
Biggest Flamer
Quickest to Lose Temper
Biggest Spammer
Most Artistic
Most Spirited
Friendliest Posts
Smartest
Sexiest
CPA's Clown
CPA's Flirt
CPA's Philosopher
CPA's Rivals
CPA's Buddies
CPA's Couples

First we need to have nominies for each catagory, then, we should just vote out from the catagories.

Catagorize the people, and then, vote, what do you think Doe:)!
Make sure you keep the catagories simple and friendly:).
Let's not have more than 15, just make it simple:).

D

dw51688

DUke, you are so freaking intelligent. I think i am the youngest CPA member. I know Jaws was for a long time, but he is older than me! :( I am so young. I want to be old!

D

DÛke

Who else would flirt with Sadist Angel and Purple Girl:)?

Come on people, let's start the nominations for these catagories:).

D

dw51688

I nominate you Duke for philosopher and myself and JAWS(GRRR) for rivals. Griffith SE for artist and um what's biggest flamer?

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

Duke,
How does your school do notables? At our school we don't nominate people we just vote for who we think belongs in that category and find out who has the most votes and they win. It's more honest that way.

D

DÛke

Each person should list all catagories with people they'd like to nominate FOR THOSE catagories. Then, we decide on the final people WHO WILL be in that catagory. After that, we start our votes:)!

It's really fair this way:).

A

Almindhra

WAIT!!!!

Duke, what are you doing?!...

DO NOT VOTE YET

I'm mailing the categories to everyone...Please Duke, this is my thing...Don't ruin this for me...

A

Almindhra

No, I don't like nominations...Just let the people vote for who they want...

D

DÛke

...I wasn't trying to ruin it. I thought I help you progress this thing while you were gone. I didn't know I was being bad. Sorry.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

No wonder Almindhra doesn't like you, you try to take over her stuff.

A

Almindhra

Thats ok...I just wrote in earlier posts about what I was planning on doing...I appreciate your trying to help though...I guess...

Am I really tired or wacky?...I don't seem like myself...

Oh, and Whimsical, Almindhra was in an ancient age, she went in a plot against Lews Therin...Found it in the big white book...Right now I'm an Accepted, aspiring Grey at dragonmount...If you like RPing, its a great place to go and I can help you out if you need it...