CPA Notables...

D

dw51688

could you try sending one more time. My e-mail is avatarofwoe@mailcity.com or avatarofwoe@lycos.com they are both the same accounts and lead to the same mailbox.

A

Almindhra

If your email is wrong on your bio, thats why you didn't get one...Both of you check your PMs...

S

Sleepy

Did you e-mail me or pm me? I think you've gotta pm me cause I don't think the board lets you e-mail me. Sorry.

[Edited by Sleepy on September 13th, 2000 at 12:21 AM]

C

Cateran Emperor

I got it. No time to answer now sadly, as I have work to do [damn] :(

S

Sleepy

Aldimira I got the pm but in it you told me you wont let me vote. why not?

D

DÛke

...I think she won't let you vote because you didn't register within her guideline date. You had to be registered before August the 15 or something similar to that, if now, then you are not on the list since you don't really know what the CPA memebers are like, therefore, you will not have good judgement upon them:).

I think that's a fair way, so don't get mad Sleepy, you'll be on them next year for sure:).

D

DÛke

...by next year, you yourself will be more known, and you'll know a lot more about the 'undiscovered side of us':).

B

Bob

Count me in!
I realized i am a thread killer, since people never reply to me. I should be voted for youngest, thread killer, or most hated. I feel that way sometimes. :(

D

dw51688

I am supposed to hate you because I am Bart and you are Sideshow BOb. Actually more scared than hate. DON'T KILL ME BOB.

D

DÛke

...Almindhra, to my knowledge, was supposed to announce them sometimes during this weekend, but she didn't; I think that's because not everyone voted yet. She's just waiting to get full response and full opinion before she announce the answers.
Bare with her:).

N

nanokill

ok.......i sent i my filled out list......when will the article be written.......i would like to see all of the winners, oh and riva i haven't been spamming too much...i haven't done many posts lately....i only did 3 posts in 2 days...a few days back so ......there.:p

A

Almindhra

Well, I didn't get the article written this weekend, sorry guys..:(...I was really busy...but during this week I'll try to right little by litte as much as I can, I have so much work to do lately, its crazy...Again, sorry, but it'll be really good...I've thought of so many different ways to present it...And I think a personalized CPA article will be best...