CPA Notables...

Z

Zadok001

Whimsical, there are times I think you're out to get us all... :)

I look forward to this survey, guys. Some of those categories are going to be HOTLY contended. Oh, and Gizmo? You win 'Most Likely to Beat Jon Finkel,' 'cause none of the rest of us ever will... You've at least got a prayer. :) We still love you, man! :)

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

...K-I-S-S-I-N-G. First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in the baby carriage.

Killer Joe

Whimsy, I want to vote for you the title: "Miss Sunshine" or perhaps: "Miss Southern Sunshine" or "Miss Crazy in the Head" or "Miss..........

N

Namielus

Well then Whimsical, how to retourt, I was gonna have the name be fat black master but zadok did otherwise.

[me] starts to summon his fat, Come to me Phyrexian Pie-Eater, Ihsans Shade, nodnarb24, DÛke, Mundungu, Cateran Emperor, caesar, and nanokill[/me]

You really want to continue this?

D

DÛke

...don't vote here or now:).
Save your thoughts for the coming up week.
Almindhra will send you the little form via email, you'll answer it via email, and she'll collect the answers, and shes going to announce the winners of each catagory on an article that will be put on the front page of the CPA:)!

Save your thoughts: don't spoil us more.
It will be really funny to see who will be the "Sexiest" member!
That's what I'm waiting for!

This is a great idea Doe...I know I already told you, but, it doesn't hurt to repeat, right!

S

sageridder

if you want i edited that post so you can do the name as well.Cheers

D

DÛke

...I know Sage for along time now; he's a smart a$$ and a big psychological philospher:).

P

Purple_jester

Other categories will be hotly contested. I'm looking forward to who wins the CPA King and Queen and CPA Rivals. Sparks are going to fly in those two categories, I'm sure.

And DUke, I wasn't the one who called you and Almindhra a couple. The CPA will shatter before that ever happens. Besides, why would I suggest such a thing when we've been flirting ever since I signed onto the CPA. ;)

Hmm. Why do I keep picturing Whimsical as a girl with pigtails and a REALLY big hammer?

D

dw51688

Hehehe, that's an odd imagination you got there. I picture whimsical as a gentle girl that when you aggravate she kills you in a nice sweet way. :D lol

D

dw51688

hey purple i imagine you as a normal girl. Hmmmmmm. I mean that as a compliment.

[color="FF3F00"]*Ponders what he said hoping that Purple won't show up in his bedroom one night with a knife in one hand and a hammer in the other[/color]

M

Multani

This is an interesting thread. I guess I'd be the "Thread Killer". :D
I'm not all that proud of it though.
Dw: If Purple shows up, you can always use your fire and try to burn her.
(Multani starts running.)
As for Emmies, I don't think that would be a good idea....

D

dw51688

We will have a big gala and we will parade in with our nation's flag and then sit down in elegant dresses and tuxes. Then we will await results.

To the girls: Don't dress like little Kim you know when she wore the dress with one of her breasts hangin out

K

krichaiushii

Gee, I go on leave for a week, and something big like this happens... I bet work has done the same thing...

Can I get the most unpronounceable screenname award?

If I missed the time slot, oh well... maybe next time. ;)

D

dw51688

Hmmm, since these are titles, we could ask Zadok to let the winners of each category to have their title (veteran, Cpa mamber, New Cpa member) changed to the winner title, like sexiest or something. It could be temporary or permanent.

C

Cateran Emperor

So don't summon me when you don't need it (especially not while there's something good on TV :D )

This will be interesting indeed, I can't wait to see who wins what. This is odd too, as I normally hate awards shows, but then, i don't really much care for watching other people win things with me not even being nominated ;)

You'd best believe I'm voting DUke and Almindhra for CPA Couple :D