2006 CPA Notable Awards!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"This year's Best Writer, taking the title away from Notepad last year, goes to turgy22! You get even more deadlines!

No, actually, you get this cool set of highlighters...

There were only single nominations for the Most Outspoken this year, so it goes unclaimed...

The person Most Likely To Be Famous for Non-Magic Reasons this year is actually two persons (people for those grammatically correct). orgg & Ransac take the title away from DUke, who has won it since its inception for two years. We look forward to your Nobel prize speeches in the future!

Congrats!"

O

orgg

Famous? Non-Magic reasons?

Yikes. I honestly have no idea how I'll accomplish that, but thanks for the votes of confidence.

I think this is the most I've ever won in the Notables... and "Most likely to post nekkid" hasn't even been awarded yet.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac is over joyed, having now won his third award this year.*

Nobel Peace prize? HA!!!!!!!!!! I'll probably flash the audience during an Opera. Ask Orgg about HIS Nobel prize.

*Ransac sends a telegram to turgy22 with his question.*

Correction Spidey: DUke hasn't won it every year since it's inception. I won it in 2002.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

Congrats Ransac... maybe this time you will make sure that when you flash, you remove the lens cap also...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Just a reminder to get those Best Entrance votes in!

And this year's Best Homemade Card Designer goes to Limited, taking away from Force of Will Smith from last year! You get a set of nice spiral notebooks to keep your notes of cards in :)

And The Most Likely to Post Naked is..... not orgg, last year's winner, but THREE, count 'em, THREE winners: DarthFerret, Nightstalkers, and Ransac! I don't know why you guys are in the forefront for this category but hey, here's a pack of apparently needed underwear for ya! Put 'em on, please! :D

Congrats!"

L

Limited

Ow you guys! Thank you.. I ..

*sobs uncontrollably*

.. and I would .. like .. to .. thank my parents..

*blows nose in Spidermans shirt*

And .. congrats.. to the three.. naked dudes..

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
WHAT!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*The world blows up........ it just does.......*

HOW COULD I HAVE WON 4 AWARDS!?!?!?!?!??!?!! MY TREND OF 3 AWARDS IS RUINED!!!!!!

Oh well. To all of this week's winners. I'll send all of you random questions tomorrow or this afternoon.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

train

The world can't blow up... just not going to happen at this point...

Reminds everyone they have a complete Magic player's playset to beat everyone else down with...

Congrats to the winners...

D

DarthFerret

Er...um...thanks guys...I just wanted to say that while I appreciate this award, I would like to donate the pack of Oversoul's used underwear to the cast of midgets that played in the original wizzard of oz.

** Uses the force to blur out the pelvic regions of his fellow award winners and himself**

Tag Guard

N

Nightstalkers

*blinks*

You know... I actually do post in the nude at night...

T

train

I used to have a post-in-the-nude outfit...

I need to get another one...

Anyone have images yet? ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nightstalkers: That's TMI :D

"Looks like Istanbul's absence has cost him this year, as the new winner of Best Deck Ideas goes to Limited! You get your choice of your favorite deck in black-border cards!

And last year's Best New Person jorael passes the baton to turgy22 for this year! You get the Newbie "Dunce Hat".... :D

Congrats!"

L

Limited

My favorite deck? In black-bordered cards?
Aw guys, you shouldn't have :D

*grabs the Best Deck Ideas trophy*

"My .. precious .."

turgy22

Nothing Special
Spiderman said:
And last year's Best New Person jorael passes the baton to turgy22 for this year! You get the Newbie "Dunce Hat".... :D

Congrats!"
Now comes the hard part in trying to win it again next year. Time to create a new handle...

Tag Guard

T

train

Forget duct tape...

It's all about the epoxy...

Congrats everyone...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"This year's Best Deck Advice goes to the buddy of last year's winner - from jorael to Limited! Let's see... oh heck, pick another deck to get all black border cards!

And for the new category this year, the Best Run Game in Games forum is Werewolf! I'm actually not sure if you were supposed to vote for a particular game or the person running the game as both were nominated, so maybe we have to clear that up for next year.

Congrats!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
My concept for Best Game was the best specific game, like I voted for the thread "Not Another Werewolf Game".

Ransac, cpa trash man