2006 CPA Notable Awards!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Mooseman: Well, if people want to try it that way, we can, but I envision this as more the "high school notable" thing where you just vote for someone for the category - these are really votes already, not nominations. You have the "whole" member pool of the CPA to choose from.

If we do nominations first and then voting, it becomes a narrow select - you're "forced" to choose from a list that "other" people helped create.

And it's more formal :)

Oversoul: The reminder was in red text :)

I thought I also said it at the beginning of the awards, but it seemed a lot of people entered AFTER the awards began, which caused everyone to wait to see how others would enter (is my guess).

But maybe we should just scrap that award as it's hard to remember for people.

KJ: If everyone likes, we can add some of those categories, but personally, I'm not sure they'd be "good" categories. How do you know if someone's a casual player? Or a lurker? And Politically-minded is a certain subset of users.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, it would have been nice to know who was a new person this year. I didn't vote for anyone for that award, since I didn't know, nor wanted to research who was eligible.
But you're running it so, do as you feel best.

B

BigBlue

Woot Woot! I am most likely to be a Control Nut yet again.... With KJ...

E

EricBess

Normally, I'm really into the notables, but the timing this year was a bit tough...oh well...