2006 CPA Notable Awards!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"All right, all right, we're about to start. Pull up them pants Melkor, no one wants to be seeing that. Looks like we'll need a different entertainment venue next year as it appears that NONE of you can sing. Maybe a LAN party or something...

Okay, the Most Funniest Award, for the second year in a row, goes to Ransac! Here's the 2006 edition of 101 Jokes You Can Read On A Toilet.

And the Most Likely To Win the Pro Tour this year, taking the title away from Istanbul, is Gizmo! You get a full set of each expansion from the past year.

Congrats!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nightstalkers, since I won an award, would you ask me some random interview question. Emphasis on RANDOM.

WOO-HOO!!!!!!!!!! The award stays home!!!!!!! Good thing, too. I've been using the one I got last year as a toilet scrubber and need a replacement.

*Ransac happily accepts his award and runs off to ask Gizmo a random question.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

Ransac said:
Nightstalkers, since I won an award, would you ask me some random interview question. Emphasis on RANDOM.
*A Nightstalker jumps from out of the rafters, lands on Ransac's head, and begins ripping out hair*

WE DON'T TAKE ORDERS!!!!

*The Nightstalker is quickly tackled by several dozen cloaked Nightstalkers leaving Ransac in the middle of the fray... In other news Oversoul is approached by an eggsuit wearing Nightstalker with a microphone*

So Oversoul, what color manwear did you wear during the celebration for your award?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Getting a new set of pom poms and taking the title away from Ransac, this year's Most Spirited Award goes to Nightstalkers!

And this year's CPA Legend is none other than orgg, who takes the title away from train & Zadok001 from last year. You get your name on the bronze plaque over the door this year.

Congrats!"

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*As Ransac tries to claw his way out of the frascas, he asks one of the Nightstalkers a random question. He also manages to text-message Orgg his question as well.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

DarthFerret uses his considerable powers to drop a globe of darkness on the melee!

Tag Guard

O

orgg

*Walks to the stage heavy-hearted.

This is the award that has the most mixed emotions attached to it. It goes to the person whom you most identify the CPA with; the person you miss the most, the person you wish came around more often, or the person you wish you could see again but who may have forgotten all about the CPA. Spiderman fits for me the first catagory, Istanbul the second, Ed Sullivan the third, and Baron "Tony Stark" Sengir the lattermost, with many of the Founders falling in line behind him.

When a member has been given this award and is an active poster, it usually fortells a slowdown or ceasel of posting. I hope to break this trend, and for all the time, effort, and thought I've put into this site in the years since "play this only during combat" caused all the furor over functionally significant changing erratta gave birth to this great site in its Black-and-Orange fueled furor to its more laid-back muted and soft colors, I thank you all for this honor.

Thank You All.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
"Hear, hear!'

* gives orgg a standing ovation, as it's one of the more moving and heartfelt acceptance speeches heard in a while

L

Limited

*slaps frying pan and lead rabbit together*

Clunk!
Clunk!
Clunk!
Clunk!

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
*Slap lead frying pan and Ransac together*

Thunk
Thunk
Thunk
Splat

eew......

Mooseman quickly puts on a red hood and cape and makes his way to the only open exit to the building.... the window behind the stage......

N

Nightstalkers

*The Nightstalker's award inexplicably disappears, along with Spideys underpants*

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Good thing I have my tights on.

Retaining the title from last year (although it was shared), this year's Most Intelligent goes to EricBess once again! A big beanbag chair in the shape of a brain is your prize!

And we have co-winners for this year's Oldie But Goodie Award! One is a repeat from last year - the ever-constant Killer Joe! Sharing the stage with him is the lovable orgg! Usually we give out Depends as the prize, but maybe you can give your share to KJ, orgg :) "

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
And we have co-winners for this year's Oldie But Goodie Award! One is a repeat from last year - the ever-constant Killer Joe! Sharing the stage with him is the lovable orgg!
Yeah, I'm not an oldie or a goodie........ woo hoo......