2006 CPA Notable Awards!

O

orgg

Wow.

I'm feeling really old this year. Not only am I a Legend, but also an 'Old One.'

If I'm a Great Old One, does that mean I'm now Lovecraftian?

E

EricBess

EricBess stumbles in, a dazed look on his face...

"Huh? I'm late? I turned up hours ago, but apparently went to the wrong building. I was there for two hour before I figured out I was in the wrong place. Turned out it was the WWF equivalent of the emmies and not the CPA awards. Who knew?

"What, I won something? Geez. Thanks"

Melkor

You mean the Slammies? Probably a lot more interesting than this bunch, I mean, I can't believe I haven't won anything yet! If you can stomach anymore of this injustice then you are made of stronger stuff than I.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
orgg said:
If I'm a Great Old One, does that mean I'm now Lovecraftian?
This is the second time today I've seen the word "Lovecraftian" and Orgg has been responsible both times...

Oh well, at least it's some good reading...

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Next up is the Most Friendliest and Helpful, who again this year is... myself! Aw, thanks guys.... I'll take this big foam smile and put it on my walls...

And this year's Spammer, taking the title away from last year's winner Nightstalkers, is our own trash man, Ransac! You'll have to sign for this year's supply of the canned spam...

Congrats!

L

Limited

Congratulation to our friendly neighbourhood spider and our high-volume-email-deployer Ransac!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Crap! Being out of town yesterday messed up my questions schedule! I'll send them out later tonight.

Award No. 2 for me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOO-HOO!!!!!! Just one more to continue my trend of 3 awards per year!..... but no more than that. That would be chatastrophic.

*Ransac asks Spidey, EricBess, and orgg....... in the form of mime. After he is promptly beaten by his peers, he again asks Nightstalkers to ask him a random question.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That's kinda ironic, actually. Me getting the spammer award after I start my "I hate you..." message to spammers. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

I think that we should put to a vote that Ransac's sig include a hate message to himself.

Tag Guard

N

Nightstalkers

*A reporter runs up to Ransac and begins to stick a microphone a little too close to his face for comfort*

Is it true that rumors of your love affair with the Spitting Slug, awarded sexiest magic card ever, boosted your fame to allow you to achieve this award?

N

Nightstalkers

*The reporter looks disgruntled for a bit, his makeup cracking*

And would the rumors of Serra's Avenger being your lovechild with Serra Avatar?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
As Nightstalkers continues his interview with Ransac, more awards are given out...

"For the next two categories, it appears these two winners have a lock on it as they're repeats from last year.

This year's Best Sig award goes once again to Spiderman and MTG Mascot goes again to orgg! Spidey gets a nice fountain pen and orgg gets a fluffy stuffed orgg. Congrats!

I have to say once again that without the talent of the now-lurking Griffith_se, my sig would not have been possible. I'll have to take her to lunch again :) "

Z

Zigathon

Zigathon shows up, late, and obviously drunk. He stumbles over his trenchcoat while walking down a flight of stairs, tumbles, pukes, and produces a silver flask of booze. After a mighty swig that would put a larger man to shame he asks,

"So, what did I miss?"

After another mumbled statement (something about ducks), he proceeds to holler obscenities directed at CPA member's mothers and passes out.

O

orgg

*hugs the furry Orgg, and tucks it under his secondary left arm.

Thanks, fellas. I wish they'd make a few of these that wern't hand-stitched. Whomever did this one did a good job, though...

Hmmm... I hope the same person didn't make the Stuffy Doll as made this...

Z

Zigathon

Zigathon wakes up, pukes again, and takes another hefty swig from the flask.

"Egad! Did I even turn in my ballot?"

He checks his watch and cries uncontrollably.

"Maybe I'll get most belated entrance..."

He then passes out again.

T

train

*Wonders how the heck he just woke up in this place, under a pile of dust... As he begins to reach for the top of what appears to be a seat in front of him, he realizes there is some sor tof awards show going on... then it all begins flashing through his mind like life in fast forward x16...*

"What the heck is going on around here... can't a geezer get some sle.... Whoah... I remember this scene... It's my all-time favorite CPA event... the Notables Awards...man... those are the times..."

(He finds a chair, sits down, and begins to enjoy the awards... after a while he remembers what he was doing here before everything went blank... he then reaches in his pocket, and pulls out a remote switch of some sort... he pushes the button, and the ceiling tiles begin retracting into the ceiling... All of a sudden Magic cards begin raining down on the crowd...)

Theres player sets for everyone...