2006 CPA Notable Awards!

N

Nightstalkers

*the Nightstalkers keep manipulating the Brass Man dressed as Oversoul*

Melkor

Well, at least that answers the question of whether they are fixing the drinks strong enough here.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Oversoul's grand entrance consists of shouting angrily, rushing to the stage and attacking the fake Oversoul. However, he sprains his ankle just when he reaches his victim, and winds up fighting the imposter from underneath.

"I'll kill you. Whoever you are..."

Tag Guard

N

Nightstalkers

*the Brass Man falls apart on top of Oversoul, staining his clothes with excess brass polish... and everything edible in the building is again spiked with an alarmingly intoxicating substance.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac counts a pinfall for the Brass Man. Oversoul Loses the World Tentacled Championship!!!!!!!!!!!*

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul argues that he had pulled half-guard and had a shoulder up, thereby avoiding pinfalls or hold-downs. Also, the match had not been sanctioned and look an eagle...*

*Oversoul applies a choke and puts Ransac to sleep, then ties his shoelaces together.*

Tag Guard

N

Nightstalkers

*promply the floor benieth Melkor falls away and he finds himself launched through the ticket stand glass outside. The floor then absorbs Ransac's penguin suit leaving him in a more comprable position.*

turgy22

Nothing Special
Turgy enters the karaoke bar and heads straight for the bathroom. A sudden bought of diarrhea has forced him to take refuge in this evil place.

Once comfortably seated and relieved of the immediate urgency, he pulls out a newspaper while finishing his business.

Tag Guard

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac awakens and notices that the Host-Bug STILL hasn't begun his duties.*

Lynch mob, anyone?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul flips through the selection of karaoke songs, not finding any that he wants to do. Finally, he sees one. He begins the full version of Jethro Tull's "Thick as a Brick." This song is over 43 minutes long.*

"Really don't mind if you sit this one out.
My words but a whisper, your deafness a shout..."

Tag Guard

N

Nightstalkers

*A Nightstalker sneaks up behind Oversoul with a giant golden hammer and prepares to slam it down on top of Oversoul's head.... then tosses the hammer away and picks up a mic to sing along... and the bathroom walls begin to bleed*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
*Oversoul enchants Limited to be Ransac's voodoo doll. Now if Limited were to spontaneously, for example, wind up stuck in clothing too small, so would Ransac.*

Tag Guard

N

Nightstalkers

Fine, we'll just relocate you to the room!

.gag ynroc siht fo tuo refsnart a tnaw I

Am not, you take that back.

...ssob eht er'uoY

Nonsense, there is nothing wrong with my watch, so there's nothing wrong with time.

...emit htiw smelborp sesuac tes siht kniht I ,wonk uoY

*a group of Nightstalkers walk out of the haunted projection room and hopes nobody notices the fact that they put on an exposé on the new Timespiral set*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac, brushing the dust off of his penguin suit for waiting so long, pulls out the lead rabbit and walks in Spidey's direction.*

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

*Limited thinks its time for some entertainment. He grabs Ransac's lead rabit and starts to balance it on his nose*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
*Ransac thinks it's time for retribution for the theft of his rabbit and snaps his fingers. Limited is now wearing black clothing that is 18 sizes too small.*

I love doing that.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Cursed Award shows, always make you wait through endless commercials and tomfoolery before giving out any prizes. Melkor charges the stage obtains the mike and announces the winner of Most Respected and Dignified to be Melkor!