2006 CPA Fantasy Football

R

rokapoke

How about that Rothlis... Roethlisbur... Not gonna work here, that's for sure.

Man alive, he must've run over a gypsy or something to get this kind of luck. Anybody else read Thinner? Anyway, I'm glad he's not on my team!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I have him in another league...He's a good QB, but yeah, it sucks that he's gonna be out for a while...:(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I like Roethlisberger, and even predicted him to be the best QB out of him draft. Problem is.... he beat my Seahawks. I wish more motorcycle accidents upon him.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Argg! He's on MY team too! Now I have to go with Pennington, whom a couple of you dissed when I picked him ;)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
I like Roethlisberger, and even predicted him to be the best QB out of him draft. Problem is.... he beat my Seahawks. I wish more motorcycle accidents upon him.
Ransac, cpa trash man
At least he isn't whining about it and blaming everyone but himself..... :D

Melkor

Yeah, that kind of me first attitude can rip a fantasy team apart. Disrupting the delicate chemistry that separates a championship fantasy team, from a collection of talent.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Mooseman said:
At least he isn't whining about it and blaming everyone but himself..... :D
To my knowledge, the Seahawks aren't either. Just their fans. :D

Ransac, cpa trash man

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, just a reminder - I guess the NFL kicks the season off on Thursday this week, so we all need to make sure anyone playing today is in the lineup before gametime.

Good luck everyone!!! :D

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Spiderman said:
Ouch to the owner of Shaun Alexander...

Tag Guard
That would be me...At least he got me off to a head start before he got hurt...:)

T

train

I was right there with you last time Ransac... Not starting out so well, and then hitting the jackpot!!!...

Has anyone picked up Leinart yet?...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
train said:
Has anyone picked up Leinart yet?...
I did last week. So now I have Leinart, Manning P, Brady and Big Ben....
Who the heck do I play?
Anyone want to trade? Leinart is playing Oakland..... Brady @ Buff and Manning @ Wash.......
And I even fogot to play Big Ben and I still won.... ???????????