2006 CPA Fantasy Football

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's kinda funny how Wildcard won even without a starting quarterback :) Just think if the owner was really paying attention.

How about that tie between TomB and Melkor? (Simairls) :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Looks like 1st and 2nd are playing for the title.
Unless Indy blows out the Bungles........ Indy has to score about 4 more passing TD's than Cincy and kick about 5 or 6 FG's.......
This is the game to watch.......

R

rokapoke

I absolutely can't believe this. One stinking bad week. One. Ridiculous. I demand a recount!

turgy22

Nothing Special
rokapoke said:
I absolutely can't believe this. One stinking bad week. One. Ridiculous. I demand a recount!
At least you lost decisively. I had the highest scoring team in the league, yet managed to lose 6 games before getting beaten by 2 points in the playoffs. The really sad thing is that if I had started any QB other than Joey Harrington, the game wouldn't have even been close. How can anyone predict that Alex Smith and J.P. Losman are suddenly going to have a good week?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
rokapoke said:
Live by the Bungles, die by the Bungles....... Sorry dude, but Manning and the Colts wrecked the Bungles....

Peyton - 4 TD passes
Carson - 0 TD passes

ouch....

Melkor

Well, at least I'm rolling through the consolation bracket, I'd say that Darth doesn't have a chance, because my guys want it more. Then we'll proudly raise that fifth place banner in the stadium, and the NFL Films highlight reel for our season will be quite dramatic.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Spiderman said:
Too bad Ransac, who had Marvin Harrison, is already out... :D

Death will come swiftly...................... to an off-season with 400+ free agents that mess up Fantasy rationale.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Tag Guard

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Thank you.... thank you.....
First the Pittsburgh Steelers become the first 6th seed team to win it all and now the MooseJaw Charge win the 2006 CPA Super Bowl from the 4th seed.....

Woo Hoo

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Thanks.
I got lucky that my players went on a tear for the playoffs.
Go Steelers...... er...... Colts?