2006 CPA Fantasy Football

T

train

The Titans are playing well Ransac... They just showed up at the wrong stadiums each week...

They need to remember - this is their first season as an NCAA team, and not NFL...

:p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
train said:
Looks like Mooseman has some QB's for you Spidey...
LOL... I just traded a RB for a QB of his a couple of weeks ago... my QB's just have off-days when I have them in the line-up and do well when I don't :rolleyes:

T

train

Okay - so the rule would be - put them in the line-up... then change your mind...

Maybe that will work...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac, the Seattle QB is out for a while and so is a defenseman..... come on I need help if I'm gonna comeback and make the playoffs.......

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
You're gonna need to make a better offer than that, Mooseman. Both of my QB's have better projections than the one you offered.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

OMG, I actually won a game! Is this the beginnings of a comeback?

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Go SithWeasels! As long as you take down the leaders and not me :)

For once, I was on the winning end of a close game...

turgy22

Nothing Special
DarthFerret said:
OMG, I actually won a game! Is this the beginnings of a comeback?
I don't want to take anything away from your victory, but I wish your guys had picked a different week to have career-best games. Despite the fact that you started Matt Hasselbeck and Shawn Merriman (both of whom are expected to be out about 4 weeks), I still lost because Javon Walker and Drew Brees happened to have career games. :mad: Also the 49ers defense, which has made guys like Damon Huard and Philip Rivers look like Pro Bowlers, finally decided to start playing this week and shut down Brad Johnson and Troy Williamson. :eek:

Or maybe TO is just ruining the chemistry on my team.

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Son of a gun! Clinton Portis breaking his hand and being placed on IR, and I can't drop him yet, due to him being on the reserved list... :eek:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Are you ever going to play McNair? He has like 90 points in the last two weeks..... you other schmucks have about 99 combined....... I tried to make your team better........ and mine too. If you aren't going to use him trade him for a RB

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll have to check, I didn't think he did much better than Huard or Kitna two weeks ago... and he had a rough time in the weeks after we traded... but yeah, I'll probably use him instead of Huard this week. Just not sure.

D

DarthFerret

Holy Cow, Did You See That Score?

Wow, I am not quite sure how it happened, but looks like I was able to take out the big dog this week! I would like to thank Brees and Evans for a show-stopping performance. Now, someone please teach Drew Bennet how to play football.....

Tag Guard

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Way to go DF last week!

Haven't checked the results of yesterday yet, but from Thanksgiving, it appears I should have played Romo... :(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Wow....... I can't believe that my brother and I are going to be the bottom two teams......

Ransac, cpa trash man

Tag Guard

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
And for the second year in a row, I limp into 4th place and the playoffs, only to be knocked out in the first round....... oh, wait, dang premonitions...... er, I mean, I will persevere and take the title this year.... uh, yeah, that's the ticket......