Yet another werewolf game

O

orgg

Ransac said:
Oh well, extremely sad to see that Mr. Orgg wasn't the culprit. I'm NOT sad that his outta tune banjo is silenced, though.

Ransac, cpa trash man
*(floating)* So you were the one who cut my Banjo strings. Well, at least I'm lifted of the cur... what's that light? Hrumph. I guess I'm outta here!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Since I guess I never mentioned it, I'd just like to let everyone know that this "day" will end on midnight of Tuesday/Wednesday, or at 12:00 AM of August 2nd, Pacific Whatever Time.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
train said:
"I just don't know... I think Mr. Moosie is convincing me more that it is him... "not having a place" but being in these hills all these years... Don't see why if this town was paying so good for services, he wouldn't have a room at the inn..."
I heard it said that varmits speak with a forked tongue, and you Mr. Train are a varmit.

T

train

"If my tongue was forked, I wouldn't just point at you, as all the evidence seems to... and considering the thought of you being a wolf, is not set in stone, but much o' the evidence leads me that way..."

Z

Zigathon

Seems to be quite a lot of wild accusations and not enough facts.

Sad to see Orgg become a victim of the paranoia. I actually enjoyed his banjo playing...

As for my whereabouts last night. I was scribbling down some notes about our plight... trying to shine a humorous light upon them. Sadly, I can find no humor in this at all...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Heys, now. Just because I don't seems to be the most..... lovable member of this group DOESN'T means that I'm a werewolf. I really don't finds any fun in someone ripping peoples to shreds.

However, I DO finds it a waste to see any victim's belongings merely going to waste.

Lemme do a quick count, here:

train: MOOSEMAN
Mooseman: TRAIN
Ericbess: RANSAC
sageridder: RANSAC
DarthFerret: SAGERIDDER
Limited: RANSAC

I appears that I'm the favorite to gets hung so far. I really don't likes the idea of me being hung. I mays not be an innocent man, but I'm innocent on these charges brought against me. And, I'll tell you now, after I'm hung you'll truly realize whats a horrible mistake you'se have made.

Therefore, IN MY DEFENSE, I'll go ahead and points out that we're in the middle of a place called "MONSTER CANYON". You're accusing me and someone else of being this new werewolf for having a gun, but do you really think it'd be hard to finds a gun in THIS town? Seems like it'd be pretty easy t'me. And not ANY GUN, but a SHOTGUN, which would be a bit hefty for one of MY...... job status to carry around?

So, before youse go on this witch-hunt and singles out those whom youse just don't approves of morally, realize that ANYBODY coulds possibly be the werewolf. Mr. Hrothmar there was a quiet one that hardly anyone suspected, and he was a full-blown wolf-man.

I already said that I only voted for Mr. Orgg because his musics was outta tune. I had NO idea that we was votin' for werewolves. I apologizes for that. But, if you want to thinks about that and use the "turn-arounds fair play" excuse (as I oftens do), then you'll merely be hangin' another innocent man that helps you outnumber them wolves.

I'm done now. Seems likes youse guys have already judged me wrongly, though. I pity you.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Moosie and I are NOT werewolves, I mean, jist 'cause were Friends an dat, well, it jist ain't so!

I says I like band music and, and that there mistir Ranny Ransac said sumthin' bad 'bout old man orgg. I pick HIM as the werewolf! In the name of BandWagon and all.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I don't know about people not knowing what they're voting for. Seems in these dire times, we should be focused and not get side-tracked. So either Ransac is a simpleton or it's a coverup. I don't like either of the conclusions so I vote Ransac also.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, if that's how youse guys wanna do this, I'm gonna have to say something I didn't want to reveal until now.... even though it'll probably cost me my life from the werewolves.

Right before youse guys first showed up here, I actually was the first to discover Oversoul's body. Not wanting to let anything go to waste, I searched his pockets and, LO AND BEHOLD, I found a mystical crystal ball. This particular crystal ball allowed me to look into the minds and watch a night in the first-person of whomever I choose. I guess you could call me a SEER of sorts.

I hope youse realize the sacrifice I have made in this. Youse guys now knows that I am not a werewolf, yet I now mays be their next victim. However, youse guys can now have another crack at who may actually be a werewolf...

However, I never have taken lightly to being falsely accused. If I am hung, I will not reveal the name of the man that last night I discovered was also NOT a werewolf.

The choice is back in the hands of all of youse.....

AND, since I have to vote for SOMEBODY, I'll cast my vote for Mooseman, whom I believe is acting very suspiciously.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

Hm...I've some interst'n theory 'bout this sort'a thing. I've good reas'n to s'pect you mightn't be the Seer as you claim, Ransac, but I don't know if your a wolf try'n to protect yer hide or a vil'ger tr'n to protect the true Seer.

Not sure if the wolves c'n 'ford 'ta leave you alive if'n you really are the Seer, so I'm will'n to put it to the test.

I'm not will'n to follow yer lead in vot'n for Mooseman due ta other comments that've been made. Howe'r, i'll wit'draw my vote for the moment with a promise to give it back tomorrow if you are still alive, cuz it'll be cert'n your a wolf if that happens...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, this is a pickle... now I'm not sure if it's a last ditch attempt to save yourself or a brillant stroke of genius... :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Of course, this is just what I expecteds. I can't expect any of youse guys to believes me. But, I wonder.... would someone who questions the integrity of the SEER be a werewolf already? You know, the wolf may just let the seer live so that they don't have to kill him today as they'll be sure that he'll be hung tomorrow, as he'll have aroused suspicions by not being killed.

I retract my selection of Mooseman, as when I recalled his posts, they were pretty much attacks against train. I'm not sure about either of them anymore, but apparently my vote still won't matter. So, for the time, I shall obstaineniated my vote.

And, Mr. Spiderman, did you just try to calls me "brilliant"?

*Ransac falls down on the floor laughing.*

I neededs that one last good laugh before I gets hung. I'm still certain that I'll either be hung or maimed tonight. My confession stills stand, though, that I am the Seer. If I'm to die by hanging, you folks will never know who I know to be innocent.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Tally for this evening unless I missed anyone...

Ransac: ...
Spiderman: Ransac
DarthFerret: ...
EricBess: ...
Sageridder: Ransac
Mooseman: Train
Limited: Ransac
Killer Joe: ...
Train: Mooseman
Homestar: ...
Zigathon: ...

Z

Zigathon

Interesting...

If you folks would take another gander at this transcript of our conversations, you will notice that KJ alluded that he may know something. When I asked him what he knew, he kept silent about it. That act earned my vote. After my accusation, he voted for me.

This fellow Ransac has come right out and said he knows something and presented it to us. He then continued to site a rather smart argument for a man of his... brainpower. *winks*

I do believe that Ransac is innocent. I think we can give him another day.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I done think Mr. Ransac is a varmit. I gotta go with those tat are actin plum loco.

EDIT: Done = Don't.....

D

DarthFerret

Hum, now let's se here. We have a possible admission to either guilt, or as Spiderman so astutely pointed out, a brilliant way of saving a neck. Unfortunately, even if he does not stretch tonight, he is sure to become wolf fodder. I say we should at least hear what he has to say about what he knows. If he cannot substantiate his claim of insight, then we should be able to come to a consensus about a recount. Zigathon makes a good point, however that does not seem to be concrete enough for a full blown accusation. Sagerider, I believe, was completely flawed in his logic if what Ransac has to say is valid. I merely wish there was more time to discover insight that will prevent an innocent man from hanging. Unfortuantely, the time is nigh upon us. I will have to be forced to pick a person, and hope that my pick does not send that fellow to the gallows. I will choose Sagerider merely for that fact that his flawed logic seems to be misleading our investigation, and that, my friends, would be a cunning motive for a fully aware lycanthrope. Please, Sagerider, enlighten me as to why I may be in error.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Quick tally:

Mooseman: RANSAC
Ericbess: RANSAC
Killer Joe: RANSAC
Spiderman: RANSAC
Zigathon: ..undecided

Ransac - 6 votes; Sageridder - 1 vote; Mooseman - 1 vote

I'm not sures if I'd votes for him, but I finds it odd that Mooseman and train has been attacking each other verbally, yet Mooseman easily makes a changes in his vote to further bury me, the confessed seer. I'm not voting for anyones just yet, but my brains is thinking: perhaps Mooseman and train are them wolves and they intentionally riled after each other to take attention off of the two ofs them as a team.

But, just thinkings out loud. I dunno anymore.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
OOC* I didn't change my vote, I actaully said that I didn't think Ransac was a wolf and I was not changing my vote. When did KJ and EB vote for Ransac?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Forgives me, Mooseman. In my line of work, accusations/assumptions turns into verdict like that. After recalling previous statements, I was wrong about you and EricBess. However, KJ does indeed pick me (post 88).

Mooseman: TRAIN
Killer Joe: RANSAC
Spiderman: RANSAC

So, that makes it 4 for me, 1 for train, Mooseman, and sageridder, each.

Agains, I apologize to you Mr. Mooseman.

But, let me just say that I have suspicions all of you (save for 1). If you're voting for me, you could be a werewolf that just wants to off the seer so he gets himself a free pick at a meal tonight. If you're not voting for me, you coulds be the werewolf and trying to stay outta the spotlight.

Ransac, cpa trash man