Yet another werewolf game

Z

Zigathon

So, who wants to fess up to either a fiendishly clever joke, or a very heinous crime?

T

train

(I guess Oversoul is stating we should start voting, or the wolves get a "free-night"?...)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
** He said sunset is on Monday/Tuesday at midnight, so we have a few more real time days to hang someone**

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Wallpaper is quiet? Have ya laid your eyes on that wallpaper at the diner ya were rattlin on about? Screaming it was, like to blind ya if in ya look at it to long.
Now just a what do ya'll say? Just a who all do we have here?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Youse guys can rest assured that I ain't the werewolf. I'm usually up during the night hours, but I'm too busy...... treasure hunting, we'll says. I'm far too busy to be out doing THIS *points to Oversoul* to people. Imagine all the commotions it'd cause, too.... not that I MIND it not being quiet. I'm just thinking of the kids in their beds and trying not to wakes them.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Well, here we are, getting ready to start throwing about acusations? I really do not see that as being necessary. We should just be able to figure all of this out without the need for a factless based hanging. I hear it being said that this werewolf will get a free night of hunting, yet will it do any good for us to indeed hang an innocent man? I daresay that the wolf would still be hunting, and we would be less an extra man to help find clues and establish a motive. I beleive that the werewolf (or wolves if there are indeed more than one) will take some type of action that will lead us all to him.

If someone here does have some evidence against a person, he should bring that to light now, so that we have a direction for our investigation. I for one, think that the placement of these stones is just too coincidental to be counted as hard evidence. I think it is a good possibility that they were placed at the scene just to throw off any investigations. That is, assuming of course, that werewolves have that type of intelligence to devise such a diversion. What does anyone else here think?

Z

Zigathon

For all I know, you're all werewolves. I will continue thinking that way until folks start proving their innocence. Then, we shall see who is to be hanged.

S

sageridder

I can't see how a guy that needs a fancy chair to get around could make it out here. Unless he had a weapon, or magic, or some other power he could use to protect himself.Strong monsters will sometimes try to hide thier true power untill it's to late. Another thing is I played around with the letters in his name on some parchment and if you move them around " Dr. Emmiell Brownspepper" makes some words. It says "I slew O per pm, bled per morn" Now I don't know what them words mean but I don't like the ones I do.

D

DarthFerret

I daresay my dear....Sageridder is it?, You reasoning is pretty sound, but your problem is that you left out some facts.

Fact 1: If you look outside the front door over there, you will see a black cargo van, yes that's right, the one with the large antenna on the back. That would be mine. If you would like a tour of the van, and the remote control functions, as well as the "hand operation" I would be more than happy to show you.

Fact 2: None of the words you tried to make out of the letters of my name make any sense, except for the first two and one in the middle. Should we be suspicious of you merely because your letters can spell Rage?

Fact 3: If I were a werewolf, most perpostorous however that may be, wouldn't appearing weak be an obvious thing? We are all familiar with the wolf in sheep's clothing.

Not a fact, but a statement, I did not know the gentleman that is lying before us here. I realize that there is no way to prove that right now, however, I am certain that anyone here who is innocent of this crime will be able to provide lucid clear answeres to any challenges, whereas a werewolf may have some difficulty trying to lie to this many people without showing a few holes in thier stories.

Killer Joe

So my invitation to come out "talking" has worked and I have a good notion of who could be a werewolf: ____________________

Killer Joe

No. More talking first. Since clearly I'm not a werewolf I'mma gonna start pointin' my finger in just a couple-a posts from now. And it ain't the early talkers in this here town.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well I ain't much for talkin, more for shooting and if any them there varmits try to get out a town..... boom boom. Now if Mr. KJ wants to point out who I might be shootin, it would make my job easier.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If youse needs any more ammos for that gun, I'm pretty sure I gots what you need. It'll help out my "business" if the werewolves're gone. People wouldn't be scared no more, locking their windows and doors....... er..... my job is, uh, safety. Yeah, I like to be sure peoples are safe.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Current tally

Ransac: ...
Spiderman: ...
DarthFerret: ...
EricBess: ...
Sageridder: DarthFerret
Mooseman: ...
Limited: ...
Killer Joe: Tag Guard (not a valid vote)
Train: ...
Hrothmar: ...
Orgg: ...
Homestar: ...
Zigathon: ...

Let's get those votes in today/tomorrow.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
That banjo you gots there is outta tune. Unless you buy new strings from me, I'm gonna have to vote you out just to get the outta tuna banjo noise away, Mr. Orgg.

Ransac, cpa trash man

D

DarthFerret

Is there anyone here who can provide a lucid and clear statement as to who they think the likely canidates of the lycanthropy are? We have little time before nightfall, and I for one, do not want to hang an innocent man. If you have anything to share Killer Joe, I would implore you to enlighten us right away. Is there anyone here who knew this poor man, and could possibly shed some light on his possible enemies?

L

Limited

*an old man steps forward from the shadows, startling everyone*

Humpf! You younglings seems to do nutting but talk.
But talking is still better than singin' I reckon.

You lot can call me Limey, but I reckon you'd better 'ave someting to say before openin' yar yap.