Yet another werewolf game

T

train

I think goin' to the cafe is still a good idea... but I still have no reason to change my vote either... Maybe a deep analyzation needs to occur... and when someone is done with that, just let me know... ;)

E

EricBess

'Might bit civil for som'n that doesn't venture out'a his office very often...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, I tseems Mr. Ransac was on the up and up. But why is you all pointin fingers at Mr. Darthferrit?
I only voted for the two who attacked me and i'll stick wit that.

T

train

I hadn't said anything about DF... jut youse...

But if I had to vote for someone else... it would be youse...

Killer Joe

Mr. Mooseman is NOT a werewolf and neither am I. But you can vote for me if you like, it'll thin out the suspects ;)

I'll have a cup o' joe meself whilst I ask you to contribute to Mr. Ranny Ransac's statue I promised to erect in Towne Square.

1-1-3
1-1-14
1-1-22
1-2-15
1-2-19
2-1-16
2-1-29
2-4-21

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
~~~~From the ghost council~~~~

Hey! If anyones finds a large "Nixon '72" poster arounds my remains, it's.... uh..... not mine.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zigathon

After consulting my notes and drinking some coffee I realized that the one person that arouses the most of my suspicion is Train. So, for the time being, he gets my vote.

*passes his hastly scribbled notes around* Seems to me he only speaks about things not making sense. Just look, he makes no sense himself.

T

train

Ziggy, I think you should read your notes correctly... maybe too much caffeine in the coffee there...

Look - (turns the notes around)... you wrote "Not Train"...

When it was upside down you saw Train first... but you missed the word "Not" in front of my name...

I still have to look at Mr. Moosie, but thank you for the consideration Ziggy...

D

DarthFerret

Hmm, It appears that myself and Mr. Train over there seem to be the prime canidates up for discussion. Well, I can understand why everyone is pointing towards me. After all, I am confined to a wheelchair, and that would be the perfect disguise for a wolf would it not? I am not quite sure why the finger-pointing has gone towards train. I think we should all analyze exactly why we are pointing fingers at the people that we are. There appears to be some animosity between Train, and Zigathon. If you two have personal issues, I would request you to put them aside at this time.

I actually would like to venture forward a hypothesis at this time. I would like to direct everyone's attention towards Eric Bess. He seems to be having some problems with the direction that this investigation is going. He sent the samples of the rocks (has anyone forgotten about those?) off, yet we have yet to hear anything. From my studies, a spectrograph of these items should only take a day or so, yet there have been two. Also he seems to be targeting the one of us who has a slight bit of investigating experience, myself. Why would he start targeting me unless he may be afraid of becoming discovered. I daresay, I am not positive that he is a wolf, but his behavior is starting to disturb me in a fashion that I can only describe as, to use a bit of your slang vernacular, "Giving me the willies!"

To date, Limited has not given any concrete reasons behind his irrational accusation of myself, so I just discount his ramblings as that of an old, bitter curmudgeon.

So, Eric Bess, preytell, what evidence can you bring forth to refute my hypothesis?

Z

Zigathon

Oh, I certainly have no personal issues with Train. I just looked over my notes and realized he's made no sense. Including his rediculous rebuttle of why my vote is for him.

I write all my material out, therefore, I'm quite certain that I would not be looking at my notes of these events "upside down." Nor would I mistake what I've written in my own hand.

*passes the stack of papers around again*

Take another look at how little sense he makes.

In the meantime, I do wish the results on the rocks would arrive, as well. There are a few hours left for me to change my vote.

L

Limited

Humpf!
There DarthFerret goes again with that silver tongue. The way your acting is prove enough for me, I reckon.

E

EricBess

I don't have any 'specific reason'n t'my vote, DarthFerret. But I do know that things aren't quite how they seem. The wolves are running scared this time. I dunno much, but I do know there's more'n just the seer out there c'n spot a wolf.

You give the 'pression of either knowing something your not tell'n or try'n to find something out. Not sure which, but seems to me your going out'a your way to try to avoid say'n 'spicious stuff.

Not say'n I couldn't be wrong, but it's how things seem to me. 'Haps others sense it too?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, it seems everyone's trying to avoid being lynched so what they could say in their "defense" could always be construed as trying to avoid saying suspicious stuff.

Right now no one really stands out to me, I'm gonna have to think on this for another couple of "hours" before sunset...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Because I failed to post any vote tallies before, I'll do it now and give sunset a little more time. But if the tie isn't broken when I get up this morning, we'll take it to the ghost council...

Vote tally for this evening:

Spiderman: ...
DarthFerret: EricBess
EricBess: DarthFerret
Mooseman: Train
Limited: DarthFerret
Killer Joe: ...
Train: Mooseman
Homestar: ...
Zigathon: Train

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'll throw my vote towards DarthFerret, not because I really think he's a werewolf 'cause no one has really given themselves away as such, but to break a tie and he was the first accused (terrible reason, I know...)

Z

Zigathon

Spiderman, perhaps you should rethink your vote. I'm not asking you to side with me, but putting someone in a noose shouldn't be a half-hearted decision.

As a matter of fact, that's even suspicious. I'll be watching you a little more closely...

T

train

If we actually have werewolves among us, and they throw us off the right way, and vote similar to pull a vote... I have more reason to stick with Moosie....