Yet another werewolf game

T

train

Well... no matter what I look at, the evidence points to Mr. Moosie in my opinion... I could easily go band-wagon, but my vote really isn't needed there if everyone else is going to do it... So I might as well go Mr. Moosie...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** How did Oversoul miss all of those votes that Ransac says happened? :confused:

Well, I'm willing to take the seer at his word (or truth if he actually shows the crystal ball). But all the rest of you make sense to me also, so I'm kinda stuck. Unless I hear something today that changes my mind, I'll vote for Homestar as I have to vote for someone and he's been quiet of late.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I say that if MR. Ransac would produce the crystal ball, I'd shoot any of you that tried ta hang em. Mr. Train and Mr. Sagerider were two of em that hung poor Orgg, but then so did Mr Ransac..... hmmmmmm
MR. Ransac, you gonna need ta do some convincing..... I'm a waitin.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I already gaves my reason for hanging Mr. Orgg, as his banjo was too outta tune. That, and I didn't knows that the vote for hangings a werewolf, just hangings in general.

As far as showing you my crystal ball, a good...... treasure hunter knows better than that. If I shows you my crystal ball, then one of you could just trys and takes it. Then, I'd have no "bargaining" chip, as they says.

Then again, I got nothin' else to lose.

*Ransac holds up the one true mystical ball.*

When I searches the Mr. Oversoul's pockets, I felts as if this thing called out to me by my own name. It was loud enough to be heards through the entire town, but I was the only one who could hears it. Perhaps IT chooses it's owner, I'm not sures 'n all. Additionally, I think it only works at nights, since that's the only time when it talks to me...

*Ransac quickly hides the ball, again.*

I'm still at your mercy.... I'd like to say that I think sageridder is the a werewolf, but only since he's the one who has incriminated me first. I'll go ahead and make that my official vote, right now.

train: MOOSEMAN
Mooseman: TRAIN
sageridder: RANSAC
DarthFerret: SAGERIDDER
Limited: RANSAC
Killer Joe: RANSAC
Spiderman: HOMESTAR
Ransac: SAGERIDDER

I needs a lot of help from youse guys. I imagines that the werewolves will be votings for me or tryings to points people for me to hang, so that I hang and don't reveal the 1 person whom I know it not a Werewolf.

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Humpf!

I dont reckon we can trust Ransac.. it sounds like more fancy words. But I is a gamblin' man and I'd like to hear that name.

I'll change my vote to that other silver tongued devil, DarthFerret

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Okien Dookie then. MR. Ransac has convinced me and I will change my vote to my first pick. But Mr. Train will be next If'n I got anything to say bouts it.

Killer Joe

Dear Mr. Ranny Ransac,
You, sir, are fighting for your life or for your dignity either way your life will be 'sac'd for the good of the village. If innocent, we erect a statue of you in towne square, if guilty, so be it.
~Mr. K. Joe
towne cafe' owner

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I shall holds you to your claim of erectings a statue of me in the town square.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Z

Zigathon

I will stick to my original vote of KJ, for he has yet to offer any explaination to his odd behavior.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
** How did Oversoul miss all of those votes that Ransac says happened? :confused:
I read all of the new posts whenever I check the thread, but I only scan through them when doing a tally. I'll pretty much always get the ones that have the vote in the title or bolded in the post, but I do sometimes miss them otherwise. Also, Ransac has (on one or two occasions) been counting ones I haven't been couting and would not count. I do TRY, however, to count any vote where the candidate's name is in the title of the post, or where the person flat out says, "I vote so-and-so."

Anyway, it turns out that I was busier yesterday than I expected to be. Despite checking the boards, I forgot to update this. Well, there's a three-way tie. So there is now an unexpected opportunity. The sun is taking a while to set today. If anyone breaks the tie before I wake up (as I am totally tired and need to go to bed RIGHT NOW), then we'll proceed with the hanging. If not, it's ghost council time...

Right now there's a three-way tie between Ransac, Sageridder, and Homestar.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Addendum: It's only a two-way tie. I must have been even more tired than I thought...

I had listed Homestar as voting for himself. I'm not going to look for the post where this happened. I'm sure it doesn't exist. So we have a tie between Ransac and Sageridder...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Further addendum!

I missed Ransac's vote for Sageridder. As far as I can tell, the votes are as follows...

Ransac: Sageridder
Spiderman: Homestar
DarthFerret: Sageridder
EricBess: ...
Sageridder: Ransac
Mooseman: Sageridder
Limited: DarthFerret
Killer Joe: Ransac
Train: Mooseman
Homestar: ...
Zigathon: Killer Joe

Sageridder wins a new rope necklace!

There has been some confusion (for someone, at least ;)) during the voting and it's nearly sunset when it becomse apparent that Sageridder will be tonight's sacrifice--er--victim-uh--something.

He is pulled onto the gibbet. There is no time to bicker, and since no one really wants to be the one to finish Sageridder, Spiderman, who did not vote for him, is asked to do so. The sun is setting and regardless of Sageridder's nature, you'll all have to be indoors soon. Spiderman gets ready to kick the box out from under him, as Sageridder delivers his last words...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
If youse happens to be a non-wolf, then I only hope that you have found peace.

I appreciates youse guys that haves faith in me. And, even though he adamantly voted sfor me to be a werewolf, I must informs all of you that Killer Joe is innocent of all charges of werewolfsisms broughts against him. I hopes that I live through the night so I may be able to be of some more assistances to you.

Ransac, cpa trash man

S

sageridder

So be it. For what I belive I will die. I still think Ransac and the Doc are not normal, but spiderman's vote for someone to be the wolf that hasn't been here is telling as well. Good luck, lock your doors the beasts among you will soon feast again.

Z

Zigathon

Well, considering I trust Ransac, I must appologize for voting for Killer Joe.

However, what if this entire vote was a put on and KJ and Ransac are working together. Would one wolf claim to be a seer to avoid the noose and then, in order to prove his "seeing" power, clear the other wolf?

I'll be chaining my door shut tonight...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's possible, but as he showed the crystal ball, I think he's telling the truth about being the seer.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman kicks the box out from under Sageridder, who seems to be mouthing insults at no one in particular before passing out. At first nothing happens, but then--nothing happens. You've hanged yet another innocent man and made things even easier for the wolves. But who will they kill tonight? Best not to be outside while they're running around thinking about this decision themselves. Everyone goes home and prepares to fight for his life...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Everyone runs home and gets ready as quickly as possible. It isn't long at all before the werewolves are running wild. The terrible sounds you hear keep you awake all night. By morning you are tired, grumpy, and ready to take your revenge on the monsters...

As everyone gathers together, a possibility that some of you feared seems to have become quite apparent. Ransac is no longer among you. Once everyone is present, you brave Ransac's front door, which has been ripped from its hinges. His home seems to be in disarray, and is littered with various items, a few of which you recognize as belonging to you or someone you knew. But no one seems to bother to reclaim these objects. Even though some doors have been broken, there is no blood or body to be found. Eventually, a local barmaid (who obviously wasn't going to see any business today) alerts everyone to come to the back yard, where Ransac's mangled corpse is barely even recognizable as having once been human.

Although you kept your eyes open for any signs of the crystal ball Ransac showed you yesterday, it is nowhere to be found. Either Ransac hid it or the werewolves got to it. But it's not in plain sight and even if it were somewhere in all this junk, it would take all day to find and might not even really be magical. If he was the seer, you won't be able to find out the easy way...

Two more innocent men have died and there are still two werewolves that have yet to be destroyed. This could be the end of life as we know it for Monster Canyon...

This day ends at midnight of Tuesday/Wednesday next week.

L

Limited

DarthFerret

Humpf!
I reckon Ransac was tellin' the truth about Killer Joe then. Means I got no reason to change my vote.

Z

Zigathon

I concur, Limited. I guess I'll just have to go down to KJ's cafe, appologize, and drink some coffee while I pour over my notes.