Yet another werewolf game

D

DarthFerret

And what evidence do you have, preytell to say that he is. If it is compelling enough, you just might get my vote.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ha! Although sageridder makes a bit of sense :D, I'm gonna go with Limited. It figures a werewolf would take the last moment to step forward and introduce himself.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Only because he make no sense and that's how monsters are. If'n ya track em to close they go a do som-in crazy, like stoppin and trying ta maul someone.

L

Limited

Spiderman

I vote Spiderman on account of him makin' no sense, I reckon. Pointin' 'is finger at me like I was actin' suspicious ..

S

sageridder

Well guess it's time to come clean.I accused the doctor at random.My idea was to see who felt comfortable enough to just sit back and watch.This made me suspect hrothmar,homestar,and limited.Which may still prove valid, heck I may have gotten lucky with the doc, at least it dosn't exclude him.But I started thinking a cagey beast would be more likely to be involved in the conversation but add nothing of any use.So My vote is for orgg.

Z

Zigathon

Clearly, a man that knows something but doesn't speak it has a lot to hide.
Perhaps when you open up and say what you know, I'll change my vote. Until then, I say KJ is a wolf.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Current tally

Ransac: Orgg
Spiderman: Limited
DarthFerret: ...
EricBess: ...
Sageridder: Orgg
Mooseman: ...
Limited: Spiderman
Killer Joe: Zigathon
Train: ...
Hrothmar: ...
Orgg: ...
Homestar: ...
Zigathon: Killer Joe

It's well into the evening and the hanging must take place soon. At the moment, it looks like Orgg will be the mob's first victim...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Oversoul said:
Current tally

Ransac: Orgg
Spiderman: Limited
DarthFerret: ...
EricBess: ...
Sageridder: Orgg
Mooseman: ...
Limited: Spiderman
Killer Joe: Zigathon
Train: ...
Hrothmar: ...
Orgg: ...
Homestar: ...
Zigathon: Killer Joe

It's well into the evening and the hanging must take place soon. At the moment, it looks like Orgg will be the mob's first victim...
OOC*Missed my vote for Sageridder*

T

train

I also have to go with Orgg... too much a racket, and not enough sense...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Orgg it is. I'll give him a chance to post his last words and the werewolves will have some time to deliberate on whom to kill.

T

train

Oversoul said:
Orgg it is. I'll give him a chance to post his last words and the werewolves will have some time to deliberate on whom to kill.
Does that tell us it isn't Orgg, and that there are two among us?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
OOC *Seems that way to me. But I didn't want to point it out, as it may have just been a premature slip.
Or it could be that he will always use the plural, even if there is only one left. Just to keep things consistant.*

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
OOC *Perhaps not. We still have to wait on Orgg's last words. Keeping us in suspense, I say.

Ransac, cpa trash man

E

EricBess

train said:
Mr. Bess - any word on 'em there rocks?
Be a might 'fore the results'll come back from the lab, T.

In the meantime, I don't 'ave any reason to 'spect Mr. Orgg mor'en anyone else. If I had to give opinion, 'spose I'd go with sagerider for cast'n the first stone and all. Still, stone was there for the cast'n...

OOC - Sorry, been pretty busy recently with a shift in job responsibilities.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
OOC- So, orgg is the one to hang. Doesn't the next day start? Where is orgg, anyway?

Ransac, cpa trash man

O

orgg

*theorgg hefts up his banjo, looks around at everyone, and wonders why someone cut his banjo strings. Due to his curse, he can't speak, as he can't play the banjo and sing what he wishes to say.