Yet another werewolf game

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Reluctantly, you grab Mooseman and drag him to the noose. Train has been Mooseman's rival for most of this time, so the rest of you coerce him into kicking the box out from under Mooseman, who now delivers his final words...

E

EricBess

Unclear...It could have been 'terpreted as a maniacal "I'll get you next time..."

*** Waiting for some change in Mooseman...

Killer Joe

~A message from Ghost Council dot com~

(Mr. Sandman playing in the backround)

Killer Joe: How 'bout a nice cup - o - Joe while waiting for the Moosie results. Sit back. Drink. And enjoy the show!

Mr. Sandman,....make me a dream,...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
After Mooseman seems to have gurgled to his heart's content, he stops moving. He is looking a bit hairy, now that you think about it, but that must be because he's been too busy BEING INNOCENT to shave. Good job guys, if you were trying to hang non-werewolves. If not, well, maybe next time?

As you close your door, a wave of fear passes over you: after tonight there will only be two of you left to face the werewolf. DarthFerret's accomplice has evaded you all this time, but if you cannot hang him tomorrow, then it appears you're all doomed...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
You wake up in the morning and no head count is necessary. Spiderman's head is lying in the middle of the town square. You bury him and Mooseman. No need to dig any further graves, though. Today is your last chance. So take care, villagers. If you hang the wrong man tonight, Monster Canyon will officially be werewolf territory...

S

sageridder

From either world entertainment corp.
For sure thought the bug was the beast
How good would the movie trailer have been? Six gunner With Six Arms in a dead man's town.
Well I know who it is now but that dosn't help me to much unless i can sign him to a 3 movie contract. So what do you say a 3 movie contract for five mill and all the extras you can eat? Have your people kill my people.We should do lunch.

L

Limited

Humpf!

I reckon this is the last chance to save myself, so I'd better use my noggin.
EricBess seems to have acted weird (voting for DF, but questioning KJ's innocence), either to confuse the villagers or to let the wolves expose themselves. Train has been silent unless acused, which makes me wonder if he's the sageridder is refering to..
Eventhough I am not totally convinced that DF's slip of tongue concerning Train was sincere, I recall the seed of doubt being planted by EricBess..

So I reckon I'll vote EricBess.

E

EricBess

I agree with Spiderman's comments...

Limited - If I were the wolf, consider this...Would you have lasted through the night instead of Spiderman? Why would I vote for Spiderman when it was clear he wasn't go'n to be killed, then kill him myself? I c'n only think of one reason to kill Spiderman and it's to make me look guilty since Spiderman 'spected me. But he didn't 'spect me until after I voted for him.

D

DarthFerret

A message from the exiled ghost council member:

Mwahh haa haaa haaa....I told you that you were all so much meat!

L

Limited

EricBess said:
If I were the wolf, consider this...Would you have lasted through the night instead of Spiderman? Why would I vote for Spiderman when it was clear he wasn't go'n to be killed, then kill him myself? I c'n only think of one reason to kill Spiderman and it's to make me look guilty since Spiderman 'spected me.
You could very well have killed Spiderman on purpose, just so you could make this argument.. but once again, that would be very risky on your part.

Fact is, I have to choose if I don't trust your weird behaviour or not believe that DF's remark was an honest slip of the tongue, but a devious ploy by DF to get people of Train's scent..

I'll change my vote to Train. That way, if I'm wrong, at least I lose to a living wolf :(

T

train

Well, all I can state is that it would be between Limited and Bess...

If I had to go one way over the other, I just don't know...

But I could easily vote myself, and assist Limited in making sure he was killed by a living wolf, if EB is the wolf...

Otherwise, Limited would be the wolf, and wouldn't be killed at all...

go figure...

E

EricBess

This is a dillema...

We each know were not the wolf. Except for the actual wolf, of course, who knows he's the wolf, but let's put the pretense aside because we know he's not going to step forward and say "here am I, hang me".

That being the case, I have to decide between train and Limited. For some time, I've been convinced that Limited is not a wolf. He was the first to go after DarthFerret and if he were the wolf, why would he turn on his fellow wolf? Having to chose between Spiderman and train would have been a much tougher choice, right? Spiderman added his vote at the last minute when it may have been "writing on the wall" time.

But there's the rub...if Limited is such an obvious villager, why is he still alive? If train's the wolf, why not just kill off Limited and make the final decision difficult?

The complication was Ransac having to announce early that we was the seer and didn't really have any information. It may have been better for all of us had that not happened. Only one wolf needs to live, so as soon as the Seer is as good as dead, attacking a fellow wolf could be the easiest way to avoid future suspicion. When everyone else was switching to Sageridder, Limited switched to DarthFerret.

It is possible that train is a very clever wolf and figured I would "overthink" things.

I also realize that much of the argument I've presented could apply to me and my voting for DarthFerret. So, it's time to come clean about who I truely am. See, I've been tracking the werewolves for some time now. It's my "true calling" as it were. I've a lot of experience evading wolves and if we hang a villager tonight (assume the villager isn't me, that is), the wolves will have won, but I will slip away into the night, ready to fight another day.

See, early in the fight, I was putting out feelers, trying to get the wolves to want to hunt me down. I think I went about that poorly, trying to imply that maybe I might have some inside information as well. Unfortunately, Ransac made it too clear that he was the seer, so either I was too obvious or the wolves simply didn't think I was worth their time. If the wolves tried to kill me and discovered that I was too elusive for them, one of them might let something slip that would give me a clue as to their identity.

When that ploy didn't work, I did some calculations and realized that as villagers became scarse, we got to a point that the wolves coming after me would lead to a situation where we would have 4 villagers left and have to choose one to hang. If you're wrong with 4, the wolf kills in the night and there's no good trying to hang them if there are only 2 left...So, I had to reverse strategy and try to make sure that the wolf wouldn't want to come after me. Sure, I would slip away, but it would make it that much harder to determine who among the remaining 3 was a wolf.

Not that having to decide among the remaining 2 is any easier...

So, if you don't believe my story, go ahead and hang me and let the wolves win. But if you think back on my comments, I think you will find that they are consistent with my explaination.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Spiderman said:
The rest of the council holds DarthFerret down and gives him a body shave :D
No way.... just throw him in a pool of Nair......

To the living villagers..... foooooooooooooooools