Yet another werewolf game

L

Limited

Humpf!
I reckon that could be, but the chances are quite small. Ransac would have to have had the balls to make such a gutsy move and had a one-in-six(?) chance of getting a wolf.
(I don't how many players were still alive at that time, and I'm to lazy to check ;))

Z

Zigathon

I am voting for Mooseman. I would have voted for Spiderman, but he does seem innocent for being the (lucky) tie-breaker concerning Darthferret. Which makes me question why Killer Joe, whom Ransac claimed wasn't a wolf, is voting for him.

Perhaps Ericbess is on to something?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, I will not be a voting for you MR. Train, as the varmit tried to get people to not hang him and tried ta lasso you into it. So I a may be wrong about you, but quit pointing your finger at me as I hunt varmits and ain't one.

MR. Zigathon, you go accusing me and then cast suspicion on Mr. KJ. That sounds a bit like coyote try'n ta hide in a herd a longhorns. That is mighty suspicious actions.

I think Mr. KJ needs ta come clean about his ranting too, but I ain't accusing him.

Z

Zigathon

Mooseman, I'm only voting for you to get you out of hiding. I also said I'd cast a vote with someone whom I knew was innocent. Killer Joe's vote is odd. So, I'm voting for you because our alleged Seer, Ransac suspected you. You've been very quiet as of late. Perhaps in mourning for a fallen comrade?

I still wonder why Killer Joe is voting for Spiderman.

I also wonder what Ericbess meant. And what about those green rocks?

I'd rather you folks hang me anyway, its better than the fate the wolves have in mind... although I assure you, I'm innocent.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Vote tally for this evening, unless I missed someone...

Spiderman: Zigathon
EricBess: Killer Joe
Mooseman: Zigathon
Limited: Zigathon
Killer Joe: Spiderman
Train: ...
Zigathon: Mooseman

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm also wondering why KJ is voting for me but assuming Ransac was the seer and telling the truth, KJ's post pretty much says it all... he's in the dark like most of us and just guessing someone.

Z

Zigathon

So, you're saying its better to take a shot in the dark rather than use your brains?

If that's the case, I'm glad my neck will be in the noose. You're all doomed if you continue to use that faulty logic!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Zigathon struggles, but is overpowered by the group, bound, and fitted with a noose. The three that voted for Zigathon cast lots and Limited is selected to kick the box out from under him. But first Zigathon may deliver his last words...

Killer Joe

Shot-in-the-dark! What's wrong with that? Hang me for all I care, if it means the town is getting closer to nailing the last wolf then so be it! Just erect a statue of me next to Mr. Ranny Ransac, that's all.

Let see if'n Mr. Ziggy is a hairy thing...

OOC: Nah, I'll just keep it to myself......

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
After Zigathon delivers his last words, Limited kicks the box out from under him. Zigathon looks unhappy about his situation and whatever he is trying to tell you is probably quite vulgar. Soon he passes out, then becomes perfectly still. Unfortunately, he remains exactly as hairy as he was a few moments ago. Maybe next time...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The good news is that you wake up refreshed from a good night's sleep and totally uninjured. The bad news is that the werewolf got Killer Joe's blood all over your windows while you slept. That's not going to be fun to clean up. Most of his body is still in one piece, so you bury him and resolve to worry about the missing tidbits later. After all, there's still a werewolf in your midst...

Same drill as before.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So it looks like Ransac was telling the truth and KJ was a true villager... Looking back at the votes, I think it's be too obvious for EricBess to be voting for a villager when he could just be killing 'em, so I don't think he's one, but of those remaining.... more shots in the dark.

L

Limited

Mooseman

Humpf!
I still think that DF slip of the tongue clears Train, and Spiderman's last minute vote for DarthFerret clears him. That leaves EricBess & Mooseman.

Seems like doubting Killer Joe's innocence and then killing him would be a great way to clear yourself, but it's very risky.
So, I'll have to vote for Mooseman

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I'm a thinkin that weren't no slip of the tongue, but a ploy to keep one o dem a killing. Why change yer vote to someone it don't matter except to throw us off the trail? Those varmits are a mite bit smarter then you'd think.
I told you all once before, I kill varmits, I ain't one.
But, then you all were a bunch of durn fools.