Yet another werewolf game

E

EricBess

So, if I vote Limited at this point, we push it to the Ghost Counsil???

Here's what I'm interested in knowing...If the Seer gets killed by the wolves, does the seer get to still "see" for that night?

I really am torn here. The obvious choice is Train (who could see Limited as the swing vote if he is the wolf), but I'm really confused as to why Limited was never killed by the wolves since he was the first voice against DarthFerret.

I think I need to vote for Limited and set up a possible game of chicken :(

L

Limited

Humpf
I reckon that though EricBess is mighty wordy, but he does explain why he was acting all suspicious. Besides, even though I've voted for Train, EricBess hasn't jumped at the chance to vote for him as well, vindicating him.

My vote is still Train.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** The players left are Limited, EricBess, and train? Everyone else is the Ghost Council? And I'm the spokeman since I was killed last?

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman said:
** The players left are Limited, EricBess, and train? Everyone else is the Ghost Council? And I'm the spokeman since I was killed last?
Yes. I had to use the search function to find it, but that was how it was supposed to run before, so that's how we'll do it this time. So go forth, Spiderman, and collect the votes of your peers.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Well, since you're usually not online during the weekend, how about until you leave for the weekend?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Ugh. That would be in an hour because I'm off tomorrow and I only have heard from one council member today. I hate to do it to everyone, but how about next Tuesday?

S

sageridder

Personally I'd rather wait till after the holiday, there's probably a few people taking friday off to make a four day weekend.

D

DarthFerret

I can take over as the voice! heh heh heh! Oh wait, I gotta go get married, ah well it was worth a shot!

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
DarthFerret said:
I can take over as the voice! heh heh heh!
You can be the voice of the wolf council. If your companion can't decide who to eat tonight, you get to pick for him. :p

Man, I almost said his companion's name there. I guess THAT would have ruined things, huh? :eek:

L

Limited

Humpf!
I worrying about Wolves and Hangings wasn't enough.. now the suspense is killing me!

T

train

Depends on whether or not you meant hs new companion...

"get married..."

;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** Well, not a lot of people replied/logged on over the weekend. I heard from orgg on Thursday after I left for the day and sageridder on Sunday or Monday. hrothmar has been gone anyway... although it would be nice to hear from some others, I think we may have our victim... but I'll wait until the end of the workday for me to send it to Oversoul...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
** We've chosen our victim... I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post it here so I'll PM it to Oversoul

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
The ghosts of the fallen have convened and believe that they know who the werewolf is. They seize EricBess. He resists, but is unable to match the strength of the ghosts. EricBess hangs for several seconds from the noose, struggling. You watch for a few minutes for any changes, but the sun is setting and it's cloudy, so there's little light. But close examination reveals that the body has not transformed. And then Train realizes that he's all alone. Limited managed to sneak off while EricBess was being hanged. Train runs home to get his gun before the sun is done setting, but Limited is waiting for him and blows his brains out as soon as Train opens his front door. Monster Canyon is now werewolf territory.