Yet another werewolf game

Z

Zigathon

~Ghost council member Zigathon says:

You know the old polka song:
"In Heaven there ain't no beer
That's why we drink it here?"

Turns out its not true. And its damn tasty!

E

EricBess

Killer Joe was the last guy I was cert'n was a vill'ger. Scratch that. Limited's still in. He was pretty ademant 'bout Ferret.

Spiderman added his vote for Ferret last minute, but there was a tie and Ferret chang'n his vote puts it back to a tie. Makes me a mite 'spicious, so I think I'll cast my vote there for now. Not 'cause I'm convinced he's a wolf, but more 'cause I'm not sure he isn't.

T

train

"All I can say gentlemen is that Moosie is the only one I've heard state that he goes around killing varmits...

Once changed - I'm sure we are the varmits to the wolf...

It is possible Killer Joe was on the right track, and that was why he was picked off... but Moosie is my vote for now..."

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well Mr. Train, it seems ya only take what helps hide you.... Killer Joe also name me a villager, or did ya wolfishly forget that part?

E

EricBess

'afore he died, Ransac 'spected Mooseman, but he made it clear the only thing 'e knew for sure was that Killer Joe wasn't a wolf. I'm not oposed to the idea that Mooseman is a wolf, but I'm think'n it'ain't a foregone conclusion, neither.

L

Limited

Mooseman said:
Well Mr. Train, it seems ya only take what helps hide you.... Killer Joe also name me a villager, or did ya wolfishly forget that part?
Humpf!
I reckon that Ransac was the seer, so how did Killer Joe know anything about you?
I still vote Mooseman, humpf!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
EricBess: There was only a tie AFTER DarthFerret changed his vote to train. Once I voted for him, he was going to hang - there wasn't any tie. He changed his vote to force a tie so there'd be a 50/50 chance to save his wolfy neck.

I'm not sure how that makes me suspicious, but... <shrug>

I'm rethinking my position on you though... you doubt Ransac is the seer and since Killer Joe wasn't hanged (your choice), he was "conveniently" killed during the night. Makes me suspect that if the wolves couldn't get the villagers to do it, they'd just do it themselves during the night...

I agree that it's a toss-up between you and Mooseman right now... just not sure...

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Limited said:
Humpf!
I reckon that Ransac was the seer, so how did Killer Joe know anything about you?
I still vote Mooseman, humpf!
I donna know how he knew, an I even asked him, but seein as he was a villager and Mr. Train's "defense" is a wolf, I'll go wit the villager everytime.
You go with the wolf...... hmmmmmmm

OCC "Who is left in the game?"

E

EricBess

Spiderman said:
EricBess: There was only a tie AFTER DarthFerret changed his vote to train. Once I voted for him, he was going to hang - there wasn't any tie. He changed his vote to force a tie so there'd be a 50/50 chance to save his wolfy neck.

I'm not sure how that makes me suspicious, but... <shrug>

I'm rethinking my position on you though... you doubt Ransac is the seer and since Killer Joe wasn't hanged (your choice), he was "conveniently" killed during the night. Makes me suspect that if the wolves couldn't get the villagers to do it, they'd just do it themselves during the night...

I agree that it's a toss-up between you and Mooseman right now... just not sure...
I did'n say it makes you 'spicious. Limited and I both voted for DarthFerret early and neither wavered. There was a tie 'tween DarthFerret and Train at 2 votes each 'afore you vote'd for DarthFerret also. You broke that tie.

If you were'n league with DarthFerret (and I'm not saying you were), you could vote for him, knowing that he would change his vote to train, which will put it back to a tie. If DarthFerret is hanged at that point, you voted for him, so it makes you look less 'spicious.

I do say it would be a tad risky considr'n train could switch his vote also, but was still a possible plan. Your reaction is a might inters'ting.

I'm not asking anyone to vote for you. I'm just say'n everyone seems ta' be vote'n for Mooseman based on Ransac's comments, when Ransac himself said he only knew 'bout Killer Joe.

I reckon Mooseman'll be hanged tonight regardless and I'm interested to see where the votes lie.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, if'n I get hung, after Mr. Train survives the night, hang'em, cuz he be the last of the varmits. An the others that hang me are just durn fools. Eric, you will most likely be eat tonight by Mr. Train..... I is sorry for you, hangin ain't so great a way, but it's a mite better than being et.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Current tally...

Spiderman: ...
EricBess: Spiderman
Mooseman: Train
Limited: Mooseman
Train: Mooseman

E

EricBess

Okay, Spiderman. I've b'n say'n that I want'a get people think'n 'bout things. Here's your chance. I Change my vote to Train and give you the chance to cast the decid'n vote.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well that sucks. I'm thinking and a-thinking and still don't know who it is...

So I'll go with Mooseman because I said before it was either him or you, or at least the two I'm most unsure about.

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Mr. Spider, who will you think is the varmit when Eric and me is gone?
I'm a thinkin you lay too much on the hung varmits change o vote when the rope was around his neck.
Eric, after ya stretch me neck, you take this here shootin iron and a maybe, just a maybe, you get through the night.
If'n you do, Mr Limited won't, the varmit can't have two that voted early for the other varmit.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm still unsure since EricBess said he didn't know if Moosie was a wolf, yet he changed and voted for train instead of casting the deciding vote. Not sure what that means... I'll have to think some more.

E

EricBess

Spidey - Just like you, I'm just try'n to figure out the wolf, and much of that is see'n how people are react'n to differnt things.

T

train

I'm still votin' for Mr. Moosie there... Do I know he's da wolf... nope... but my best with all the evidence points to him... I can say it ain't me for certain... but i honestly don't know about anyone else...